most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 03:41 PM         #61
pamilco_playa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-19-2013, 05:22 PM         #62
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know he made Diddy bop in order to get on... Diddy was yelling take that when he was getting it from the back
 02-19-2013, 05:41 PM         #63
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Bobby's World said:
The only thing news about this is that he admitted it.
That word been out about Clive having n*ggaz suckin d!ck for studio time. Pause.
 5 years ago '12        #64
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
GameTheory is a f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #65
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30329 30329
That whole damn industry full of f*gs.... clive and quincy is the most legendary of the f*gs but, there are a lot of underclassmen f*gs too
 5 years ago '07        #66
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 mosdope said:
If everyone in the music business admitted their s3xuality, some of you would have your feelings hurt
@ using the Kanye Smilie
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
where that hot topic @?
 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin coward wait til he was 80....nobody care we all know these dudes are f*ggots wearing dresses n sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #69
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
You n*ggas are so gay. Always got a gay agenda with EVERY fu*king rapper
 5 years ago '06        #70
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao.... damn just when n*ggas was telin me that most of the top people in the music industry is gay.

sh*t don't even shock me though. guess things comin to light
 5 years ago '10        #71
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 GameTheory said:
Yeah. If you're straight, you have to hate gay people. We get it.

fu*k supporting tolerance or anything.
no... you going out of your way on message board to defend gay rights... Gay rights has to seriously effect you in your daily life... either you gay or all your closest friends are gay and if all your closest friends are gay... you are gay.

like i said its cool... maybe coming out on bx will help you come out in real life
 5 years ago '07        #72
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5966 5966
Its not about bein gay

Its the undercover part of it

Its sad they hide it & pretend 2 be str8
 5 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
I tried to brush the sh*t off and laugh at n*ggas who were conspiracy theorist. But I can't continue to turn a blind eye to this sh*t and live in the dark. I wanted to just say it was America trying to pin down Black stars and entertainers with this f*g and satanic sh*t. But with these frank ocean, clive davis, dr dre, quincy jones, birdman lil wayne kissing, photo's leaking.. I can't continue to condone this sh*t. Even rumors of Jammie Foxxx to being gay.. took me back to his old stand up..

[video - click to view]

^ This sh*t is a hilarious joke, at the end of the day, you got to be a gay a.ss n*gga or have gay thoughts to even come up with something like this. How many comediens you know today joked about fu*king another man? Maybe getting r*ped, but not literally fu*king another man.

At the end of the day half the music/entertainment industry is gay. They've now gotten comfortable to the point where they can openly come out because nobody cares as much as they would have 20 years ago when this would have been career ending. Now they can openly come out and be satanics becaue nobody gives a fu*k. Say sh*t like "bi*ches love me like satan" in lyrics and have people singing along to it. The world is fu*ked up.

Damn this was a long a.ss post off this one n*ggas saying he gay, I just sparked up a blunt, so you know n*ggas get deep when they get high, don't judge me.
 5 years ago '07        #74
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
not suprised figuring clive 80 to he from the old school when people wouldnt dare admit there gay

but its a new day and time and if you're gay its acceptable
 5 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
that label heads fu*kin n*ggas to get them a higher position sh*t might be real afterall
 02-19-2013, 09:14 PM         #76
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Oh ok...exposed then way?

You burning your radio next?

I thought you were interested in listening to music.

Now you're concerned where or what they stick their d!cks in?

Let me know when Michelle Obama eats a candy bar and not a carrot stick. That sly hypocrite wench.
Slow down... You're all over the place batty boy

All that ish you said has nothing to do with what I said. I'm not concerned with these homos in the industry, I'm merely observing and stating an opinion like everyone else. You're the one who seems to be concerned since you on the front lines of the gay rights war
 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM         #77
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Meanwhile you're scared you'll wake up with a d!ck in your mouth.

NOTHING happens you don't consent to.

PERIOD.

Don't forget that.
You're one of the softest m'fu*kas posting on this board bi*ch

Everything you said on here indicates you are not scared to wake up with a d!ck your mouth
 5 years ago '12        #78
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Carlton Black said:
at this rate you're gonna be the 1st one on BX to hit "RAINBOW" instead of "POWERFUL"
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Robert Roofus said:
You n*ggas are so gay. Always got a gay agenda with EVERY fu*king rapper
You n*ggas?

#TheReturn said:
I tried to brush the sh*t off and laugh at n*ggas who were conspiracy theorist. But I can't continue to turn a blind eye to this sh*t and live in the dark. I wanted to just say it was America trying to pin down Black stars and entertainers with this f*g and satanic sh*t. But with these frank ocean, clive davis, dr dre, quincy jones, birdman lil wayne kissing, photo's leaking.. I can't continue to condone this sh*t. Even rumors of Jammie Foxxx to being gay.. took me back to his old stand up..

^ This sh*t is a hilarious joke, at the end of the day, you got to be a gay a.ss n*gga or have gay thoughts to even come up with something like this. How many comediens you know today joked about fu*king another man? Maybe getting r*ped, but not literally fu*king another man.

At the end of the day half the music/entertainment industry is gay. They've now gotten comfortable to the point where they can openly come out because nobody cares as much as they would have 20 years ago when this would have been career ending. Now they can openly come out and be satanics becaue nobody gives a fu*k. Say sh*t like "bi*ches love me like satan" in lyrics and have people singing along to it. The world is fu*ked up.

Damn this was a long a.ss post off this one n*ggas saying he gay, I just sparked up a blunt, so you know n*ggas get deep when they get high, don't judge me.
another pair of eyes opened

Arson said:
that label heads fu*kin n*ggas to get them a higher position sh*t might be real afterall
Might be?
 02-19-2013, 10:53 PM         #80
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
However, I'm not gay. So where does this argument take you now?

Defending gays from unnecessary attacks and bigotry (because I support equality and tolerance) doesn't mean I support pedophile or r*pe.
You fake a.ss Sean Penn gay rights activist looking mug

Gay people don't need you to defend them, because no one is impeding on their right to have gay a.ss s3x. At the end of the day that's what it is all about "a s3xual preference". You might as well defend every weirdo with some perverted hangup

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy