Music Legend Clive Davis Reveals He’s Bisexual

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
The ignorance
 5 years ago '13        #22
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
All the music execs are f*ggots, La Reid, Jimmy Ivovine, Chris Stokes etc..

You have young black men willing to do ANYTHING to get a deal and for a f*ggot thats a dream come true, taking advantage of these desperate men who want money and power, and all that stands in their way is a blowjob and a d!ck up the a.ss.

Its a form of blackmail r*pe, whats worse is when Puff was r*ped by Clive, he went on to do the same sh*t, gay r*pe as a chain effect.

You had ceo's commiting sucide unable to live with what they had done, artists like Raz b just losing control, rappers turning to religion and cults, its a dirty game.
 02-19-2013, 10:42 AM         #23
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
surprise surprise.

02-19-2013, 10:44 AM         #24
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in b4 209304929 pages of f*ggots bashing gays.
 5 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Trilluminati GA said:

where you get that from? Yean mad is ya?
:
i honestly don't care im just tired of people thinking its brand new. of course there are entertainers that are gay...as with everything else. you mean to tell me that a priest can mess with boys but an athlete can't be gay?...people really believe that
 5 years ago '11        #26
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
 GameTheory said:

NICE! Very mature!

You post a song called "Kill that f*ggot"

What a GREAT IDEA!

I have another one. Lets round up everyone we SUSPECT might be gay and k!ll them before they have a chance to tell us!

That way we can make people do what WE want instead of letting them do what they consent to do between grown adults. Its not like we have outdated views on human expression and freedom these days!
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 King Henry said:
The ignorance
This.

The n*gga discovered and bred the talent of

Bruce Springsteen
Carlos Santana
Whitney Houston
Alicia Keys
Earth, Wind & Fire
Aerosmith

Co founded LaFace Records.

Helped Diddy get Bad Boy off the ground

Show some respect.
 5 years ago '12        #28
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 HipHopFactz said:
All the music execs are f*ggots, La Reid, Jimmy Ivovine, Chris Stokes etc..

You have young black men willing to do ANYTHING to get a deal and for a f*ggot thats a dream come true, taking advantage of these desperate men who want money and power, and all that stands in their way is a blowjob and a d!ck up the a.ss.

Its a form of blackmail r*pe, whats worse is when Puff was r*ped by Clive, he went on to do the same sh*t, gay r*pe as a chain effect.

You had ceo's commiting sucide unable to live with what they had done, artists like Raz b just losing control, rappers turning to religion and cults, its a dirty game.

This is coming from a guy named Hip Hop Factz so it must be true , but lemme just ask one time where did we find out Puffy fu*ked this guy and then fu*ked other people ?

I mean I'm not saying it didn't happen , I bet a lot of rappers blew more guys than Nicki while on the come up (no homo) but where was this revealed ?
 5 years ago '10        #29
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,875 | Props total: 13667 13667
 justinjones said:
i honestly don't care im just tired of people thinking its brand new. of course there are entertainers that are gay...as with everything else. you mean to tell me that a priest can mess with boys but an athlete can't be gay?...people really believe that
I feel ya, some ppl are blind and oblivious as to whats going on.
 02-19-2013, 10:59 AM         #30
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

NICE! Very mature!

You post a song called "Kill that f*ggot"

What a GREAT IDEA!

I have another one. Lets round up everyone we SUSPECT might be gay and k!ll them before they have a chance to tell us!

That way we can make people do what WE want instead of letting them do what they consent to do between grown adults. Its not like we have outdated views on human expression and freedom these days!
too far
 5 years ago '13        #31
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 kiddalex said:
This is coming from a guy named Hip Hop Factz so it must be true , but lemme just ask one time where did we find out Puffy fu*ked this guy and then fu*ked other people ?

I mean I'm not saying it didn't happen , I bet a lot of rappers blew more guys than Nicki while on the come up (no homo) but where was this revealed ?
We already know Puff is a bi s3xual, exposed by by fellow rappers, one who had no ill feelings towards him. The other who was around him and went on to write a book laying down his experiences over at BB, and letting u know how things worked over there.

There was a whole chapter on Clive and Puff, he was his toyboy

[pic - click to view]

Hollywood is a dirty game, just like the movie industry has the casting couch, hip hop has it's own casting couch, obviously not every rapper needs to go through suckin d!ck and getting r*ped, but u have a CEO and he finds u attractive and ur desperate to get on (rapper, or getting a label deal, climibing up a intern ladder so forth), den u know where this story is heading

Sadly when people get exposed nobody believes them, normal folk like us cant fathom people have to give up their bodies to get deals or be somones lover to secure something. You got lil kids being abused by CEO's and many whom probs go onto be abusers themselves...
 5 years ago '12        #32
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,133 | Props total: 15811 15811
 mosdope said:
If everyone in the music business admitted their s3xuality, some of you would have your feelings hurt
 5 years ago '11        #33
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
Jimmy Iovine is too. Doubt he'll "come out" though.
 5 years ago '07        #34
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Who cares its not that serious

Only gays I hate are the flamboyant sissies and those who push their gay agenda on everyone.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9059 9059
 GameTheory said:
I'm missing something. Whats wrong with being gay? I'm not gay but I don't see why you need to drop all this coded language to distance yourself or reinforce the image of yourself.

Its one thing if hes RAPING people or forcing them to do things they don't want to do. That I will never condone.

HOWEVER, if thats who he is, then what do you expect?

You thought a straight guy would discover some of the biggest divas in the entertainment world?

You thought a straight guy would rise to the top in an industry like ENTERTAINMENT
?
True, it does seem like being homo helps you advance in the entertainment industry
 5 years ago '08        #36
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,859 | Props total: 12566 12566
Fags trying to always push their agenda down your throat

Pun intended
 5 years ago '04        #37
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1448 1448
as a rapper who aint famous, but sees who gets put on....i believe a lot of the theories. What i dont agree with is that some people say every person who makes it gotta do all that. eh....not into believing that...them dudes have to be to busy to do all of that to all of them artists. ijs.
 5 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 TheMindOf said:
This.

The n*gga discovered and bred the talent of

Bruce Springsteen
Carlos Santana
Whitney Houston
Alicia Keys
Earth, Wind & Fire
Aerosmith

Co founded LaFace Records.

Helped Diddy get Bad Boy off the ground

Show some respect.
"Show respect"? Just last week you dissed a dead person (Big L) so let's not talk about respect. You came into that BIG L thread and talkd sh*t about a dead person. How hypocritcal is that. On one hand you place gays on a pedestal and play captain save a homo, and then on another hand you're dissing dead people. You treat gays like they are sacred, uncriticizable, and supposed to be honored but apparently a dead man doesnt have to be honored? Let's not have double standards, if you dont have to respect the dead then we can agree that we dont have to respect homos either.
 5 years ago '04        #39
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1448 1448
 Krypton said:
Interesting. I always got that sort of bis3xual "aura" from Pac. No doubt he had some interest in women, but from the nose ring, to sporting not one but TWO earrings, and filming a s3x-tape while cuddled up with a male accomplice (on the right ear) I just always felt that he was a little feminine and had some sort of attraction towards males. If he did come out it would've been rather spectacular and interesting to see how he'd incorporate that sh*t into his music. I can guarantee the genre wouldn't have been anywhere near as homophobic as it is today.
2 earrings were first something done by Africa Kings and men of prominence...

but for humor purposes...the funniest person ever to wear a hoop earring is....

[pic - click to view]

shakespeare
 5 years ago '12        #40
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
This is going to send shockwaves through the business though....simply because its been rumored for over 30 years now....hes been linked to so many artists be it black or white...and so many rumors came out about who he was in bed with...

Blogs an sh*t gone tear this sh*t up
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy