Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #161
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 FlamboyantOne said:
To the dude that wrote that long a.ss attempt to be funny..............

I dont get what your point is...............

Who cares who she fu*ked or how many times......IN THE PAST???

As long as she is honest NOW, thats all that counts......

lol @ keeping stats on your wifeys PAST.......who the fu*k cares???? Keep that sh*t in the past.

I swear its some green a.ss youngins in the relationship game
a chicks past is a way to determine her present behaviour..

u gunna wife up a chick who cheated on all of her exes. ..... cause u think shes honest now?

use the past to judge her character....

although im sure Bosh is well aware that his wife has been around ... im sure he doesnt care though. who knows.
 02-20-2013, 05:23 PM         #162
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
 5 years ago '10        #163
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
I have to agree, these dudes need to start checkin on these girls past before wifing them up.

And people have the nerve to wonder why their girl is cheating on them or wanna act surprised when the chick is divorcing them and trying take half, you should've seen the signs from the jump
 5 years ago '10        #164
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 Djkommish6 said:
what do you think about lil waynes new record? hes talking about he had s3x with your wife and not in those words.... I LOVVVVVVVVE NBA! hahahaha wow...
lol, I guess Weezy is the new Makaveli.....in a way
 5 years ago '11        #165
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 cheenz said:

THIS is why i'll NEVER EVER get married. fu*k that
 02-20-2013, 06:42 PM         #166
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
they the main ones
[pic - click to view]

good girls turned bad
 5 years ago '13        #167
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
Why would Bosh care about who she fu*ked or dated in the past? He wasn't in the picture then.

The people thinking he should be upset about this are the same people who have no ability to care about others since they think of them as status symbols instead of as real relationships.
 5 years ago '11        #168
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 607 607
 cheenz said:

I fu*ked her too

Last edited by beast1412; 02-20-2013 at 07:31 PM..
 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM         #169
Ro DB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
cool so if ur bi*ch got burned a few times no need to know that rite??

she had a one night stand with ur bro a few months before she started fu*king wit u.. no need foe u to kno that rite??
you can tell from these Post the tell That n*ggas on Maury that would be like "It's my Baby Maury no what the test say"...Simp a.ss n*gga's....

every bi*ch have a history But I would never Wife the bi*ch the n*ggas Ran a train on..You n*ggas have No Morals or Standards..
Edit - I see your point...

I don't wife ho's though..If Im going to have a serious gf, I'll have a general idea of her past, no need to get every detail though..It's not like she'll get that kinda info from me either, so why would I waste my time worrying about her sh*t? And if she cheats or whatever then she ain't worth sh*t anyway.

lol I don't waste my time worrying about that kinda sh*t b

Last edited by Ro DB; 02-20-2013 at 09:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #170
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
^true.
 5 years ago '06        #171
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 WordOnThaStreet said:
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
its even more sad cause broke n*ggas do it too.

said that to say look at the signs ppl
 5 years ago '04        #172
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 evl_z4y said:
Aye Bosh.. I had s3x with Adrienne too man..
even zhondra had somadat
 5 years ago '04        #173
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>
That was a train coming to a halt. Gay a.ss n*ggas. Let me say dis, Id rather wife thes.luttiest bi*ch than to fu*k wit da richest gay man. some of u cant say that.
 5 years ago '10        #174
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Maybe they have an open marriage...

I'm sure most celebs got some type if agreement goin...

At the end of the day marriage is a contract so it's all business, not love

These celebs don't live like me and you so idk why ya compare yourselves to them
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy