Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 9460 9460
Anyone that wifes a bird that's a known bi*ch on the scene is a fu*king clown.

Yeah... all girls get fu*ked before you meet them, sure... but do you really want to spend your whole life (or half your bread) on some smut that half the n*ggas you run with, and plenty of n*ggas you don't fu*k with, already ran through, disrespected, and dipped on?
 02-20-2013, 12:42 PM         #142
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 02-20-2013, 12:48 PM         #143
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the one thing ill always be prejudice or racist about

n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

no shame, no respect, nothing, just fu*king dirty sh*t
 02-20-2013, 01:46 PM         #144
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:

n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

Sure wasn't no ******s on Jersey Shore???

Aren't the Real World Cast usually 5 whites and one ******??

And they do theirs.lutty nasty sh*t on national TV...

oh sh*t lets Not talk about the Rock and Roll Folks Mostly White 99% white men...
and the bi*ches theys.lut and wh0ore out are written about in their Bio's...

sh*t Spring Breaks..We all know Who fu*k the Most on those?

Race have nothing to Do with it homie... ******s are Just as Ratchet as Crackers..
 5 years ago '10        #145
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Pistol Peter said:
they the main ones
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #146
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
i agree with homie here. it do matter a lot. i'd be mad as hell if my girl lied to me, but if bosh knew she was a ho it's all good.
 5 years ago '05        #147
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431
 luker1920 said:

ohhhhhhhhh lets not go there cracka...

Bill Clinton...
 5 years ago '05        #148
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 01:56 PM         #149
PROPHET POSSE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:

5 years ago '10        #150
Account001 
space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 260 260
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
Stories like this are the reason i heart bx.... prop this man
 5 years ago '05        #151
Muggz 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,288 | Props total: 3609 3609
Short brothers winning
 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM         #152
tejael  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elawhor said:
yeah dudes are actin too b***h made...don't let the public know all the business...this is some hoe ish
+1 this some bi*ch sh*t so what you hit n*ggah I proably hit a couple of ur hoes too wtf keep that sh*t to urself
 5 years ago '04        #153
evl_z4y 
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Aye Bosh.. I had s3x with Adrienne too man..
 5 years ago '04        #154
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$12,114 | Props total: 3655 3655
whats the point in mentioning u fu*ked somebody elses wife ?
 5 years ago '08        #155
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,903 | Props total: 15188 15188
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Newsflash Douchebag...I don't do this for you.

Account001 said:
Stories like this are the reason i heart bx.... prop this man
Good looking bruh

Got 18 Props in 2 days off a story I told that's 14 years old and big dummy up here think I care about his Cool Story Gif
 5 years ago '04        #156
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 gimmethat said:
whats the point in mentioning u fu*ked somebody elses wife ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 03:25 PM         #157
stackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 evl_z4y said:
Aye Bosh.. I had s3x with Adrienne too man..

[pic - click to view]

So did CP3

Last edited by stackk; 02-20-2013 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #158
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
...and we have a winner. its up to the broad to tell him bout everything before sh*t hits the fan and sees light. some of these hoes be lyin they a.ss off and then you find out bout the sh*t.. and then a n*gga get torn because he fell in love with the bi*ch but know he dun wifed a chick he cant trust for sh*t. lmao poor bosh.. I hate it had to be him.. unless he already know bout all that sh*t.

I would hate to be that n*gga that wife a broad who only fu*ked with me just cause she knew her time was up and she know she needed to latch on to a rich n*gga quick.

I would hate to be that n*gga lmao
 5 years ago '08        #159
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,549 | Props total: 13003 13003
The immaturity among you guys...
 5 years ago '12        #160
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
 FlamboyantOne said:
To the dude that wrote that long a.ss attempt to be funny..............

I dont get what your point is...............

Who cares who she fu*ked or how many times......IN THE PAST???

As long as she is honest NOW, thats all that counts......

lol @ keeping stats on your wifeys PAST.......who the fu*k cares???? Keep that sh*t in the past.

I swear its some green a.ss youngins in the relationship game
a chicks past is a way to determine her present behaviour..

u gunna wife up a chick who cheated on all of her exes. ..... cause u think shes honest now?

use the past to judge her character....

although im sure Bosh is well aware that his wife has been around ... im sure he doesnt care though. who knows.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy