Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
 59
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Yall n*ggas really be cuffing these smuts?

[video - click to view]

@ 00:12 seconds
every girl isnt a smut but believe every girl has been savaged
 5 years ago '04        #142
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Anyone that wifes a bird that's a known bi*ch on the scene is a fu*king clown.

Yeah... all girls get fu*ked before you meet them, sure... but do you really want to spend your whole life (or half your bread) on some smut that half the n*ggas you run with, and plenty of n*ggas you don't fu*k with, already ran through, disrespected, and dipped on?
 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM         #143
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG][IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 02-20-2013, 01:48 PM         #144
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the one thing ill always be prejudice or racist about


n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

no shame, no respect, nothing, just fu*king dirty sh*t
 02-20-2013, 02:46 PM         #145
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
This is the one thing ill always be prejudice or racist about


n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

no shame, no respect, nothing, just fu*king dirty sh*t
Sure wasn't no ******s on Jersey Shore???

Aren't the Real World Cast usually 5 whites and one ******??

And they do theirs.lutty nasty sh*t on national TV...

oh sh*t lets Not talk about the Rock and Roll Folks Mostly White 99% white men...
and the bi*ches theys.lut and wh0ore out are written about in their Bio's...

sh*t Spring Breaks..We all know Who fu*k the Most on those?

Race have nothing to Do with it homie... ******s are Just as Ratchet as Crackers..
 5 years ago '10        #146
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Pistol Peter said:
they the main ones
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #147
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
i agree with homie here. it do matter a lot. i'd be mad as hell if my girl lied to me, but if bosh knew she was a ho it's all good.
 5 years ago '05        #148
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 luker1920 said:
This is the one thing ill always be prejudice or racist about


n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

no shame, no respect, nothing, just fu*king dirty sh*t
ohhhhhhhhh lets not go there cracka...

Bill Clinton...
 5 years ago '05        #149
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2013, 02:56 PM         #150
PROPHET POSSE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
This is the one thing ill always be prejudice or racist about


n*ggaz are among the dirtiest scandalous disgusting when it comes to this type of sh*t

no shame, no respect, nothing, just fu*king dirty sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #151
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
Stories like this are the reason i heart bx.... prop this man
 5 years ago '05        #152
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 2037 2037
Short brothers winning
 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM         #153
tejael  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elawhor said:
yeah dudes are actin too b***h made...don't let the public know all the business...this is some hoe ish
+1 this some bi*ch sh*t so what you hit n*ggah I proably hit a couple of ur hoes too wtf keep that sh*t to urself
 5 years ago '04        #154
evl_z4y 
space
avatar space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Aye Bosh.. I had s3x with Adrienne too man..
 5 years ago '04        #155
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
whats the point in mentioning u fu*ked somebody elses wife ?
 5 years ago '08        #156
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Newsflash Douchebag...I don't do this for you.

 Account001 said:
Stories like this are the reason i heart bx.... prop this man
Good looking bruh

Got 18 Props in 2 days off a story I told that's 14 years old and big dummy up here think I care about his Cool Story Gif
 5 years ago '04        #157
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 gimmethat said:
whats the point in mentioning u fu*ked somebody elses wife ?

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2013, 04:25 PM         #158
stackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 evl_z4y said:
Aye Bosh.. I had s3x with Adrienne too man..

[pic - click to view]

So did CP3


Last edited by stackk; 02-20-2013 at 04:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #159
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
...and we have a winner. its up to the broad to tell him bout everything before sh*t hits the fan and sees light. some of these hoes be lyin they a.ss off and then you find out bout the sh*t.. and then a n*gga get torn because he fell in love with the bi*ch but know he dun wifed a chick he cant trust for sh*t. lmao poor bosh.. I hate it had to be him.. unless he already know bout all that sh*t.

I would hate to be that n*gga that wife a broad who only fu*ked with me just cause she knew her time was up and she know she needed to latch on to a rich n*gga quick.

I would hate to be that n*gga lmao
 5 years ago '08        #160
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
The immaturity among you guys...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy