Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 RJ96 said:
I've stopped a.ssuming pictures = s3x years ago
congratulations you're not new to the internet like some ppl here

anyway this whole thing is a giant SMH....don't like anyone involved and this is reaffirmation why. bunch of fu*king grown men acting like teenaged bi*ches
 02-20-2013, 09:58 AM         #122
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
the fact that wayne smashed her before isnt the issue, it's the fact that he put it out there out of spite. bosh wasnt even the target of his real rage, wade/lebron were

I think it's safe to say the Bosh's won't be copping I'm Not Human Being 2 when it drops
Be honest tho. Is anyone over the age of 16 going to cop im not a human being 2?
 02-20-2013, 09:59 AM         #123
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
so we're going to act like white and latinos aren't doing the same?
who gives a fuk if they doing it too, its about what WE do
 5 years ago '12        #124
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 cubes said:

[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggas man
 5 years ago '10        #125
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
well gotdamn
 5 years ago '11        #126
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 235 235
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

This sh*t got me weak right now!
 02-20-2013, 10:50 AM         #127
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point blank women are shady.... now If i was Bosh and this happen as of recently, its time to cut the bi*ch off. fu*k the bullsh*t, he can probably get any bi*ch he would want, considering the man is a NBA championship star.
 5 years ago '04        #128
Adwerdz 317 heat pts317
space
space
$32,645 | Props total: 23066 23066
don't blame the n*ggas, blame the bi*ch for being a hoe

bosh world all fu*ked up now
 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM         #129
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
who gives a fuk if they doing it too, its about what WE do
Who the fu*k is WE n*gga its all about me and my own. n*ggas always worried about what the next man doing. Or act like what some n*gga in Tennessee reflects on them.
 5 years ago '10        #130
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
not a good look on the internetz, but Bosh is rich with a Finals Ring..which makes him immune to L's in REAL LIFE.
what im saying..its a L..but lets not front like he cant bag another thats badder

furthermore lets not act like n*ggas aint fu*ked waynes or mayweather babymoms, wifeys ors.luts...we all do da the same sht...fu*k each others biches...because all these bi*ches is wh0ores
 5 years ago '04        #131
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
 Eddie.. said:
in·cest
/ˈinsest/
Noun

- s3xual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
- The crime of having s3xual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

You had s3x with your sister.
so the part where i said i didnt fu*k my sister didnt register huh

n*ggas be quick to try to think the absolute worst case scenario on bx

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 02-20-2013 at 11:53 AM..
 02-20-2013, 11:59 AM         #132
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...

due you gotta grow up bro...like uncle Luke said. All hoes suck d!ck! All n*ggas eat pus*y!

and if ya girl/wife tell you how many peeps she slept with; just multiply that by 3-5...Lol. this was like 10 years ago..its probably higher now.
 02-20-2013, 11:59 AM         #133
DaNotoriousjaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-20-2013, 12:09 PM         #134
kakkarot27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
That's one of the perks of being rich. Trust me, rich people do a lot more foul shyt than that.
 5 years ago '04        #135
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 66 66
what do you think about lil waynes new record? hes talking about he had s3x with your wife and not in those words.... I LOVVVVVVVVE NBA! hahahaha wow...
 5 years ago '04        #137
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 kevante said:
Why do these ballers and rappers wife up groupies tho

because that is all they be around. there are not that many celebrities that wife up a woman that works a regular 9-5 or a business exec...because they don't be around them like that

they either wife up other celebrities or groupies/women looking for a come up
 5 years ago '04        #138
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
 02-20-2013, 12:41 PM         #139
Leezee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Avi > Floyd... yall see, Broner stan here! Fuuck Bosh, LeBron, SheWade, Mourning, P.J. Brown, Tim Hardaway, Mrs. Bosh and anyone else a.ssociated with that whole organization, past, present, and future... Knicks n JVG FO LIFE!
 02-20-2013, 12:41 PM         #140
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdcoasta said:

due you gotta grow up bro...like uncle Luke said. All hoes suck d!ck! All n*ggas eat pus*y!

and if ya girl/wife tell you how many peeps she slept with; just multiply that by 3-5...Lol. this was like 10 years ago..its probably higher now.
Once agin you Miss the fu*king Point !!...Where did I say a bi*ch can't have a history??

Please ready the sh*t!!!!

I clearly wrote it in a Way to say what if your dating a bi*ch and she basically lied to you about sh*t she done her in past..how can you trust her in the future??

I never said anything is wrong with a n*gga that want to marry a bi*ch that sucked 100 d!cks! if he knew about it!!

but what if he didn't and she didn't own up to it until after people started talking about it in the streets? wouldn't u question everything else about the bi*ch??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy