Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
What if you believed anything a bi*ch said besides "Dinner is ready"? Every broad is a ho in my book.
 5 years ago '05        #62
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2339 2339
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...

I think somebody been there done that, hmmm??

5 years ago '05        #63
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
i feel bad for bosh dude aint built to f!ght back.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-19-2013 at 09:01 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #64
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is some weak n*gga sh*t either way. So what you fu*ked the chick before he got her, somebody fu*ked your chick before you got her and somebody gonna fu*k her after. If you fu*ked her while they are together it still makes you a bi*ch n*gga especially when you throw the sh*t out there because you mad. That's sh*t women do.

Oh and what kind of n*gga is out here bragging about what another n*gga is doing. Ooooh, Floyd fu*ked her and had her dripping. n*gga why aint you talking about how you fu*ked the bi*ch.
This.

I don't understand why people need to make these things known. You think Bosh will leave his girl because he wasn't aware about her past?
 02-19-2013, 09:11 PM         #65
helloluiis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #66
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Bosh hasnt tweeted in a min. suicide watch.
 5 years ago '07        #67
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #68
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1752 1752
:: bumps Ain't No Fun ::

If Weezy fu*k, and Floyd fu*k, and Bosh fu*k, then we all gon' fu*k!
 5 years ago '07        #69
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>
 5 years ago '07        #70
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Andrefrbk said:
Bosh hasnt tweeted in a min. suicide watch.
Wayne did some damage..lol
 5 years ago '04        #71
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
 BrookLynnStiles said:
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
notice he said talk not fu*k..
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #72
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 cheenz said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #73
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 djdeez1211 said:
Wayne did some damage..lol
Wanye lost

Bosh obviously knew her past

[video - click to view]

02-19-2013, 10:32 PM         #74
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga Bosh lost...I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a divorce...damn bruh
 02-19-2013, 10:34 PM         #75
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:

[pic - click to view]

lol this
 5 years ago '04        #76
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
what if they fu*ked her before she was his wife

[pic - click to view]

What if ...
 5 years ago '08        #77
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
what if they fu*ked her before she was his wife

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 10:58 PM         #78
Sha Bello  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>
. Nah but I know right now deep down inside Bosh is just thinking Damn I should have waited a lil longer before I nutted in her.
 5 years ago '09        #79
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 cheenz said:

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie...
once I got there you lost me bro...

Who says Floozie?
 5 years ago '10        #80
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ever smash one til the paramedics had to come cuz they werent breathin right? but yea pastors daughters.... are amazing.... i know... im a minister's son

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago