Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
This Thread Is 2 Much ...Im Weak
 5 years ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
Damn that bi*ch played you......straight like that. You were so naive.
 5 years ago '07        #43
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

That last part got me weak
 5 years ago '12        #44
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 3307 3307
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 07:17 PM         #45
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Damn that bi*ch played you......straight like that. You were so naive.
 5 years ago '04        #46
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
damn this sh*t is ridiculous and embarassing. its just proof that these athletes/celebs go after looks from the jump and totally ignore the circumstances that they met these chicks under. how the fu*k are you wifing chicks from the club that are clearly about how much $$ they can get out of a dude.

with that said, Bosh lost on this one.

even if all that was from the past, the public airing out of everything is prolly burning that fool up inside
 5 years ago '09        #47
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 The Bully said:
 5 years ago '12        #48
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #49
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

n*ggas on BX need to keep these stories to themselves, this sh*t got me weak man.
 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM         #50
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh hell naw i would be divorcing dis bi*ch right now at nite n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #51
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Mike Nitty said:

X my existence
 5 years ago '04        #52
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
accusations is all
 02-19-2013, 07:49 PM         #53
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh cant take this sh*t no more...i bet dat n*gga in a room somewhere like this

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 07:56 PM         #54
Chillin85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it kool to be ignorant and stupid now. World full of children and no adults.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
But them honey nut Cheerios though

But that's n*ggas priorities.. If He ain't the first to do some sh*t on was 4 or 5th dude to smash he dont want you ... U get labeled as a hoe and u keep walking

Last edited by Da Truth23; 02-19-2013 at 08:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19602 19602
 cheenz said:

this is why im single.
 5 years ago '05        #57
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419

[pic - click to view]

I Feel Sorry For Bosh
 5 years ago '12        #58
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
 Mike Nitty said:

this is one of the best posts i have ever read on bx
 5 years ago '11        #59
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
Knicks n*ggas speaking knowledge

Bosh kind of lost
 5 years ago '07        #60
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Mike Nitty said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago