Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,019 | Props total: 10853 10853
 cheenz said:
Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
Damn that bi*ch played you......straight like that. You were so naive.
 5 years ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,019 | Props total: 10853 10853
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

That last part got me weak
 5 years ago '12        #43
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 3881 3881
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 06:17 PM         #44
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Damn that bi*ch played you......straight like that. You were so naive.
 5 years ago '04        #45
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
damn this sh*t is ridiculous and embarassing. its just proof that these athletes/celebs go after looks from the jump and totally ignore the circumstances that they met these chicks under. how the fu*k are you wifing chicks from the club that are clearly about how much $$ they can get out of a dude.

with that said, Bosh lost on this one.

even if all that was from the past, the public airing out of everything is prolly burning that fool up inside
 5 years ago '09        #46
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 The Bully said:
 5 years ago '12        #47
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,745 | Props total: 2367 2367
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #48
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 3561 3561
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest

n*ggas on BX need to keep these stories to themselves, this sh*t got me weak man.
 02-19-2013, 06:44 PM         #49
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh hell naw i would be divorcing dis bi*ch right now at nite n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #50
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
 Mike Nitty said:

X my existence
 5 years ago '04        #51
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
accusations is all
 02-19-2013, 06:49 PM         #52
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh cant take this sh*t no more...i bet dat n*gga in a room somewhere like this

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 06:56 PM         #53
Chillin85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it kool to be ignorant and stupid now. World full of children and no adults.
 5 years ago '11        #54
Da Truth23 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 3166 3166
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
But them honey nut Cheerios though

But that's n*ggas priorities.. If He ain't the first to do some sh*t on was 4 or 5th dude to smash he dont want you ... U get labeled as a hoe and u keep walking

Last edited by Da Truth23; 02-19-2013 at 07:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,072 | Props total: 23197 23197
 cheenz said:

this is why im single.
 5 years ago '05        #56
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2552 2552

[pic - click to view]

I Feel Sorry For Bosh
 5 years ago '12        #57
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
 Mike Nitty said:

this is one of the best posts i have ever read on bx
 5 years ago '11        #58
Da Truth23 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 3166 3166
Knicks n*ggas speaking knowledge

Bosh kind of lost
 5 years ago '07        #59
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Mike Nitty said:

5 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,108 | Props total: 12029 12029
 cheenz said:

What if you believed anything a bi*ch said besides "Dinner is ready"? Every broad is a ho in my book.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago