Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
I always a.ssumed Bosh's wife was his beard, so not a big deal
 5 years ago '08        #22
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12295 12295
 BrookLynnStiles said:
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
 02-19-2013, 09:53 AM         #23
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are they same f*ggits that got upset with me calling this wh0ore a wh0ore yesterday still mad?
 5 years ago '05        #24
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
She's only a front anyways
 5 years ago '04        #25
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 1457 1457
 BlackandGifted said:
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

exactly a great boxden poster once said, who knows if you werent the load ya ma forgot to swallow.
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 bigree61 said:
Are they same f*ggits that got upset with me calling this wh0ore a wh0ore yesterday still mad?
lol. i was with ya on the she prolly fu*ked her way into being a ballers girl. its not like these beautiful women just come fresh out of a garden and appear with a baller, they suck and get smashed to the top.
 5 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
ever smash one til the paramedics had to come cuz they werent breathin right? but yea pastors daughters.... are amazing.... i know... im a minister's son

5 years ago '07        #28
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Biggest freaks ever.
 5 years ago '07        #29
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,633 | Props total: 3280 3280
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ever smash one til the paramedics had to come cuz they werent breathin right? but yea pastors daughters.... are amazing.... i know... im a minister's son

5 years ago '06        #30
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
dudes turning into TMZ gossiping like hoes now?

so many insecurities on display though
This. Wayne go his feeling hurt cause n*ggas ain't acknowledge him & now he cryin like a broad. That's lame as fukk. Floyd just a ridin the wave azz n*gga. n*ggas weak for that for real. Especially when Wayne knocked up a broad who know for her dome game. She wrote a book talking about how many n*ggas ran thru. And Floyd ain't say a word when the rumor hit that 50 smashed his wife while he was locked up.
 5 years ago '13        #31
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
the stupidity in this thread is hilarious. You all sound like a bunch of grandmas swapping unsubstantiated gossip in a sewing circle.
 02-19-2013, 03:07 PM         #32
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh kissing that bi*ch all in the mouth too and she been passed around the whole industry

n*ggas got to start doing background checks on these bi*ches or something
 5 years ago '11        #33
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,520 | Props total: 21342 21342
 yumflip said:
This. Wayne go his feeling hurt cause n*ggas ain't acknowledge him & now he cryin like a broad. That's lame as fukk. Floyd just a ridin the wave azz n*gga. n*ggas weak for that for real. Especially when Wayne knocked up a broad who know for her dome game. She wrote a book talking about how many n*ggas ran thru. And Floyd ain't say a word when the rumor hit that 50 smashed his wife while he was locked up.

Floyd hasn't even said sh*t about smashing Bosh's wife.
 5 years ago '09        #34
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
This is some weak n*gga sh*t either way. So what you fu*ked the chick before he got her, somebody fu*ked your chick before you got her and somebody gonna fu*k her after. If you fu*ked her while they are together it still makes you a bi*ch n*gga especially when you throw the sh*t out there because you mad. That's sh*t women do.

Oh and what kind of n*gga is out here bragging about what another n*gga is doing. Ooooh, Floyd fu*ked her and had her dripping. n*gga why aint you talking about how you fu*ked the bi*ch.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 02-19-2013 at 03:19 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #35
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,589 | Props total: 6049 6049
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 03:20 PM         #36
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
2 out of the 3 catholic high school girls I knew back in the day are strippers now
 5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1841 1841
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

5 years ago '07        #38
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
I've stopped a.ssuming pictures = s3x years ago
 5 years ago '04        #39
space
space
min·is·ter/ˈmɪnəstər/ Show Spelled [min-uh-ster] Show IPA
noun
1. a person authorized to conduct religious worship; member of the clergy; pastor.
================================================== ============
pas·tor/ˈpæstər, ˈpɑstər/ Show Spelled [pas-ter, pah-ster] Show IPA
noun
1. a minister or priest in charge of a church.
=================================================

i dont get the reason for all the smilies. yall never heard the pastors daughters always be freaks? and that the minister's son's are always up to no good? well thats what i was referring to. dont know how that came off smiley worthy unless you sick fu*ks think ima sisterfu*ker

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 02-19-2013 at 04:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #40
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,867 | Props total: 22220 22220
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago