Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,883 | Props total: 15156 15156
 BrookLynnStiles said:
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
 02-19-2013, 08:53 AM         #22
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are they same f*ggits that got upset with me calling this wh0ore a wh0ore yesterday still mad?
 5 years ago '05        #23
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
She's only a front anyways
 5 years ago '04        #24
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2042 2042
 BlackandGifted said:
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

exactly a great boxden poster once said, who knows if you werent the load ya ma forgot to swallow.
 5 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 bigree61 said:
Are they same f*ggits that got upset with me calling this wh0ore a wh0ore yesterday still mad?
lol. i was with ya on the she prolly fu*ked her way into being a ballers girl. its not like these beautiful women just come fresh out of a garden and appear with a baller, they suck and get smashed to the top.
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
1 of the baddest bi*ches I smashed in my life was the daughter of a Pastor. bi*ch thru me for a complete loop...went through all of Middle School and HS as friends...soon as we graduated HS she stole me from my GF at the time

Never heard anything about her (s3xually) before we started messing around. Almost instantly this broad started gobbling my d!ck, swallowing bi*ch did anything I wanted. Told her Penny was my n*gga back then, the next day she went out and bought me the Lil Penny Talking doll

I mean I got down on the broad smashing all types of bi*ches but she was bat sh*t crazy in the head...told my mama I was cheating on her with a girl I had never even met before That's when I said Real sh*t she had Epilepsy...I was smashing another time in her basement we finished and she went into seizure and passed out...I put her pants back on propped her up like her name was Berny and went and got her Mom's. Mom's said I think its time for you to go she needs to rest...Im looking like I just smashed your daughter and she passed out you Got Damn right she need some rest
ever smash one til the paramedics had to come cuz they werent breathin right? but yea pastors daughters.... are amazing.... i know... im a minister's son

5 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6817 6817
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Biggest freaks ever.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ever smash one til the paramedics had to come cuz they werent breathin right? but yea pastors daughters.... are amazing.... i know... im a minister's son

5 years ago '06        #29
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,913 | Props total: 2812 2812
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
dudes turning into TMZ gossiping like hoes now?

so many insecurities on display though
This. Wayne go his feeling hurt cause n*ggas ain't acknowledge him & now he cryin like a broad. That's lame as fukk. Floyd just a ridin the wave azz n*gga. n*ggas weak for that for real. Especially when Wayne knocked up a broad who know for her dome game. She wrote a book talking about how many n*ggas ran thru. And Floyd ain't say a word when the rumor hit that 50 smashed his wife while he was locked up.
 5 years ago '13        #30
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$897 | Props total: 347 347
the stupidity in this thread is hilarious. You all sound like a bunch of grandmas swapping unsubstantiated gossip in a sewing circle.
 02-19-2013, 02:07 PM         #31
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh kissing that bi*ch all in the mouth too and she been passed around the whole industry

n*ggas got to start doing background checks on these bi*ches or something
 5 years ago '11        #32
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 22648 22648
 yumflip said:
This. Wayne go his feeling hurt cause n*ggas ain't acknowledge him & now he cryin like a broad. That's lame as fukk. Floyd just a ridin the wave azz n*gga. n*ggas weak for that for real. Especially when Wayne knocked up a broad who know for her dome game. She wrote a book talking about how many n*ggas ran thru. And Floyd ain't say a word when the rumor hit that 50 smashed his wife while he was locked up.

Floyd hasn't even said sh*t about smashing Bosh's wife.
 5 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
This is some weak n*gga sh*t either way. So what you fu*ked the chick before he got her, somebody fu*ked your chick before you got her and somebody gonna fu*k her after. If you fu*ked her while they are together it still makes you a bi*ch n*gga especially when you throw the sh*t out there because you mad. That's sh*t women do.

Oh and what kind of n*gga is out here bragging about what another n*gga is doing. Ooooh, Floyd fu*ked her and had her dripping. n*gga why aint you talking about how you fu*ked the bi*ch.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 02-19-2013 at 02:19 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #34
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,798 | Props total: 6641 6641
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 02:20 PM         #35
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
2 out of the 3 catholic high school girls I knew back in the day are strippers now
 5 years ago '10        #36
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2128 2128
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:

5 years ago '07        #37
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
I've stopped a.ssuming pictures = s3x years ago
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
min·is·ter/ˈmɪnəstər/ Show Spelled [min-uh-ster] Show IPA
noun
1. a person authorized to conduct religious worship; member of the clergy; pastor.
================================================== ============
pas·tor/ˈpæstər, ˈpɑstər/ Show Spelled [pas-ter, pah-ster] Show IPA
noun
1. a minister or priest in charge of a church.
=================================================

i dont get the reason for all the smilies. yall never heard the pastors daughters always be freaks? and that the minister's son's are always up to no good? well thats what i was referring to. dont know how that came off smiley worthy unless you sick fu*ks think ima sisterfu*ker

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 02-19-2013 at 03:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #39
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
space
$73,061 | Props total: 28199 28199
 The Bully said:
this is why dating men >>
 5 years ago '05        #40
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
This Thread Is 2 Much ...Im Weak
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy