Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 06:23 AM         #1
21284 pageviews
178 comments

cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

[pic - click to view]

imageimageimageimageimage:xha h:

178 comments for "Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)"

02-19-2013, 06:31 AM         #2
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
 5 years ago '10        #3
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
This sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '10        #4
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
" I'm not mad, just wish I was invited"
 5 years ago '08        #5
queens 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Bosh is somewhere hugged up with some dude crying
 5 years ago '06        #6
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

02-19-2013, 08:11 AM         #7
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
 02-19-2013, 08:49 AM         #8
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
 5 years ago '07        #9
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 cheenz said:

Knicks won
 5 years ago '11        #10
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 WordOnThaStreet said:
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
what if they fu*ked her before she was his wife

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #11
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 cheenz said:

5 years ago '07        #12
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 cheenz said:

Dude everyone has a past. No one is innocent. Stop acting like every female out here is modest with their s3xuality.

But bosh should've had more sense to get with a chick who was known in the industry because chances are she was fu*king around.
 5 years ago '11        #13
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
dudes turning into TMZ gossiping like hoes now?

so many insecurities on display though
 5 years ago '07        #14
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 cheenz said:

02-19-2013, 09:24 AM         #15
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Dude everyone has a past. No one is innocent. Stop acting like every female out here is modest with their s3xuality.

But bosh should've had more sense to get with a chick who was known in the industry because chances are she was fu*king around.
read what I wrote homie....words that lead up to each question "mark"
It clearly shows that everyone have a past.

My Point as for a bi*ch(especially one that's about to get married to a celeb) They should be 100% with the n*gga before the start dating cause they will be in the Spot light and eventually everything will come to Light. And Wayne didn't start this sh*t..that stupid chick probably Ask Bosh to get Wayne ban from the games,cause if Wayne becomes cool with Wade and Lebron he probably would eventually tell them he fu*ked her.

I dont know if she was 100% wit bosh its not my business, No n*gga Should ever Feel comfortable or over look a bi*ch that Lie about who they fu*ked in their Past, n*ggas Don't Learn Watch the Maury Show!!!
 5 years ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8558 8558
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
 5 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
they the main ones
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #18
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 cheenz said:

5 years ago '09        #19
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,442 | Props total: 35340 35340
 cheenz said:

this is why dating men >>
 5 years ago '07        #20
space
space
^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy