Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 05:23 AM         #1
21714 pageviews
178 comments

cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)

[pic - click to view]

imageimageimageimageimage:xha h:

178 comments for "Floyd Mayweather Had $ex With Bosh Wife Too?(Pic)"

02-19-2013, 05:31 AM         #2
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
 5 years ago '10        #3
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
This sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '10        #4
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,897 | Props total: 31925 31925
" I'm not mad, just wish I was invited"
 5 years ago '08        #5
queens 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Bosh is somewhere hugged up with some dude crying
 5 years ago '06        #6
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

02-19-2013, 07:11 AM         #7
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
So what, unless your wife was a virgin someone fu*ked her.

Trust me Homie It matters!!!

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
 02-19-2013, 07:49 AM         #8
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

Wat if the bi*ch told you she never Swallowed before? and you where the first person she did that with??

What if the bi*ch told you she never had a one Night Stand? You marry her and Found out she let a lot of n*ggas Slide First night??

What if she said she only fu*ked 5-8 n*ggas?? then it turns out she fu*ked over 20

What if She said she wasn't a Floozie growing up? Then you find out she was the bi*ch them n*ggas ran a train on in High School

What if she told you She not into getting fu*ked in her a.ss? But she told you she only let u Do it cause your her husband

What if she told you she only Give 2 of her Ex n*ggas head? and you found out she was sucking d!ck before n*ggas Popped her Cherry

If she said she aint never fu*ked anyone in the Industry and you Marry her and found out she was a Groupie

Now Your going to tell me it don't matter??? Trust me as a man it would matter to me...
 5 years ago '07        #9
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 cheenz said:

Knicks won
 5 years ago '11        #10
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,324 | Props total: 4378 4378
 WordOnThaStreet said:
these n*ggas foul yo...they rich as hell and they gotta fu*k other n*ggas wives
what if they fu*ked her before she was his wife

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #11
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
 cheenz said:

5 years ago '07        #12
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
 cheenz said:

Dude everyone has a past. No one is innocent. Stop acting like every female out here is modest with their s3xuality.

But bosh should've had more sense to get with a chick who was known in the industry because chances are she was fu*king around.
 5 years ago '11        #13
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
dudes turning into TMZ gossiping like hoes now?

so many insecurities on display though
 5 years ago '07        #14
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 cheenz said:

02-19-2013, 08:24 AM         #15
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Dude everyone has a past. No one is innocent. Stop acting like every female out here is modest with their s3xuality.

But bosh should've had more sense to get with a chick who was known in the industry because chances are she was fu*king around.
read what I wrote homie....words that lead up to each question "mark"
It clearly shows that everyone have a past.

My Point as for a bi*ch(especially one that's about to get married to a celeb) They should be 100% with the n*gga before the start dating cause they will be in the Spot light and eventually everything will come to Light. And Wayne didn't start this sh*t..that stupid chick probably Ask Bosh to get Wayne ban from the games,cause if Wayne becomes cool with Wade and Lebron he probably would eventually tell them he fu*ked her.

I dont know if she was 100% wit bosh its not my business, No n*gga Should ever Feel comfortable or over look a bi*ch that Lie about who they fu*ked in their Past, n*ggas Don't Learn Watch the Maury Show!!!
 5 years ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101
space
space
$11,145 | Props total: 11455 11455
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
 5 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
And this is excatly why I talk to church girls
they the main ones
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #18
The Bully 379 heat pts379
space
space
$51,363 | Props total: 52087 52087
 cheenz said:

this is why dating men >>
 5 years ago '07        #19
space
space
^^^
 5 years ago '11        #20
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
I always a.ssumed Bosh's wife was his beard, so not a big deal
Home      

most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago