~~The Official Playstation Meeting Thread 20-2-2013: See The Future- All Information & Links~~

most viewed right now
 80
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1701
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 EskimoTV said:
darkgamer233 at 2013-02-20 23:35 CET:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fu*king dead, kiddo.
Comment is old as hell. Saw this a year ago
 5 years ago '04        #1702
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 DreamChasers said:
Diablo 3 is a cool surprise by blizzard. Horrible game tho lol.
Not horrible, its like the only game that I play nowadays, ive put in a ton of hours since launch... To each his own, some dont like it, some do...
 5 years ago '09        #1703
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
That controller tho
 5 years ago '05        #1704
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 KeepinItTrill said:
they talked about the social media sharing, how you interact with your friends, and the cloud gaming

nothing about how the network was really gonna be set up though, price-wise and whatnot
Must be saving that till E3.
 5 years ago '06        #1705
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,066 | Props total: 4416 4416
 EskimoTV said:
darkgamer233 at 2013-02-20 23:35 CET:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fu*king dead, kiddo.
Lol what a joke the top sniper? The top sniper in the US is busy sniping. Being humble. Something u know nothing about
 5 years ago '12        #1706
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 philly337 said:
awwwww look at this emo f*ggot on one of his bi polar rants


go cut urself bi*ch


and i like all of these after the fact as dudes talking about "duh they wasn't going to show it" when 90% of the posts before hand were anticipating it
For real.

I bet everybody, atleast for a second or two, thought Sony was going to show it when they first heard about the event. It's ok to be wrong. Some n*ggas always gotta be right though


Last edited by AJtheGreat; 02-20-2013 at 09:20 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1707
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 EskimoTV said:
darkgamer233 at 2013-02-20 23:35 CET:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fu*king dead, kiddo.
overused copypasta is overused.
 5 years ago '06        #1708
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i think alot of people were expecting a sony E3..they'll obviously hold alot of the good sh*t back for E3..i was hoping to at least see the console tho


maybe they did this event to see the public reaction and get some feedback on what they've done up to now and still have some time to change things accordingly for E3/the final build
 5 years ago '08        #1709
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398

[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2013, 09:32 PM         #1710
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't live on the internet but this darkgamer233 comment floored me. at "Quantum leap is CPU, GPU, and RAM".
 5 years ago '08        #1711
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
So what was up with Square Enix guy coming out like a flaming f*g out there,
Out doing that Capcom guy looking like asian Elton John sh*t was bizarre.
 5 years ago '08        #1712
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]

Their body wasn't ready



They felt so weird in SONY conference for the first time ever

This is surreal to them.
 5 years ago '11        #1713
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Where is the PS4 pics,I only seen a controller
 5 years ago '11        #1714
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
I didn't know BX had this many fu*ks that care about gaming
 5 years ago '11        #1715
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Y.G. said:
Did they talk about Playstation World?
 BuckedCrazy said:
Where is the PS4 pics,I only seen a controller
They didn't show the console.
 5 years ago '06        #1716
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
So what was up with Square Enix guy coming out like a flaming f*g out there,
Out doing that Capcom guy looking like asian Elton John sh*t was bizarre.

video of this? wasnt home and missed the stream
 5 years ago '12        #1717
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 coolio said:
video of this? wasnt home and missed the stream
 5 years ago '11        #1718
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
They didn't show the console.
Jesszman what happened I didnt see the conference I was at a Bobcats game watching them lose to the Pistons. Hit me up with the details
 5 years ago '05        #1719
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 Danai said:
They didn't show the console.
I didn't ask about the console.
 5 years ago '11        #1720
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Nevermind I'm watching it now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy