~~The Official Playstation Meeting Thread 20-2-2013: See The Future- All Information & Links~~

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
111 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1681
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 191 191
A lot of the features that they went over were really exciting. I have a good feeling about the PS4. I been a long time Playstation supporter and ALMOST switched sides this gen, but we back!
 5 years ago '12        #1682
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Diablo 3 is a cool surprise by blizzard. Horrible game tho lol.
 5 years ago '05        #1683
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
Did they talk about Playstation World?
 5 years ago '12        #1684
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
Nice event

A lot of cool sh*t to look forward to this gen, by the looks of it

If under $500, first day cop
 5 years ago '06        #1685
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
$30,055 | Props total: 13743 13743
 Troubleman1990 said:
Idiot
Thats why u have E3 for
Gosh u n*ggas shoulda been aborted
Idiot trollin a.ss bi*ch
awwwww look at this emo f*ggot on one of his bi polar rants

go cut urself bi*ch

and i like all of these after the fact as dudes talking about "duh they wasn't going to show it" when 90% of the posts before hand were anticipating it
 5 years ago '07        #1686
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,197 | Props total: 17938 17938
 Y.G. said:
Did they talk about Playstation World?
they talked about the social media sharing, how you interact with your friends, and the cloud gaming

nothing about how the network was really gonna be set up though, price-wise and whatnot
 02-20-2013, 07:34 PM         #1687
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
darkgamer233 at 2013-02-20 23:35 CET:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fu*king dead, kiddo.
 5 years ago '12        #1688
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 EskimoTV said:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fu*king dead, kiddo.
Comment is old as hell. Saw this a year ago
 5 years ago '04        #1689
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 DreamChasers said:
Diablo 3 is a cool surprise by blizzard. Horrible game tho lol.
Not horrible, its like the only game that I play nowadays, ive put in a ton of hours since launch... To each his own, some dont like it, some do...
 5 years ago '09        #1690
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
That controller tho
 5 years ago '05        #1691
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 KeepinItTrill said:
they talked about the social media sharing, how you interact with your friends, and the cloud gaming

nothing about how the network was really gonna be set up though, price-wise and whatnot
Must be saving that till E3.
 5 years ago '06        #1692
SharpenUrSword 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,771 | Props total: 5517 5517
 EskimoTV said:
What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about me, you little bi*ch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed k!lls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fu*king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can k!ll you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a.ss off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fu*king dead, kiddo.
Lol what a joke the top sniper? The top sniper in the US is busy sniping. Being humble. Something u know nothing about
 5 years ago '12        #1693
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$21,293 | Props total: 2495 2495
 philly337 said:
awwwww look at this emo f*ggot on one of his bi polar rants

go cut urself bi*ch

and i like all of these after the fact as dudes talking about "duh they wasn't going to show it" when 90% of the posts before hand were anticipating it
For real.

I bet everybody, atleast for a second or two, thought Sony was going to show it when they first heard about the event. It's ok to be wrong. Some n*ggas always gotta be right though

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 02-20-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1694
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
 EskimoTV said:
overused copypasta is overused.
 5 years ago '06        #1695
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i think alot of people were expecting a sony E3..they'll obviously hold alot of the good sh*t back for E3..i was hoping to at least see the console tho

maybe they did this event to see the public reaction and get some feedback on what they've done up to now and still have some time to change things accordingly for E3/the final build
 5 years ago '08        #1696
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,672 | Props total: 2529 2529

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 08:32 PM         #1697
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't live on the internet but this darkgamer233 comment floored me. at "Quantum leap is CPU, GPU, and RAM".
 5 years ago '08        #1698
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,276 | Props total: 24810 24810
So what was up with Square Enix guy coming out like a flaming f*g out there,
Out doing that Capcom guy looking like asian Elton John sh*t was bizarre.
 5 years ago '08        #1699
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,276 | Props total: 24810 24810
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]

Their body wasn't ready

They felt so weird in SONY conference for the first time ever

This is surreal to them.
 5 years ago '11        #1700
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
Where is the PS4 pics,I only seen a controller
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy