Feb 18 - American Retail Store Era Coming To An End, Look How Many Stores Closing.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 autoraptronix said:
Weak response.

Nothing but hominem attacks and some charts showing what every already knows. Prices go up and buying power goes down over time. So what?

Nothing you posted points to any crisis to justify your retarded fearmongering. You can't even be creative and make up a reason why people should horde food. Its nothing but fearmongering. In fact the economy's improving and the job market's getting better.

Most of these sites and people pushing doom collapse conspiracy theories are trying to profit off scared people throwing their money into gold and silver. Its always just 6 months to a year out, and it never happens. They just want you to buy so they can cash out.

If someone is using small news stories to constantly push fear and uncertainy to get people to buy gold and dump currencies, they're trying to manipulate you.

Gold prices are affected by a few different factors. Some of the common factors are tough economic times and future uncertainty; but who would have thought conspiracy theory websites could even have an effect? Well it’s true; theories of doom also raise the price of gold.

You’re probably thinking a few different questions like, well how does the effect work and what kind of theories fuel the fire? Well first I will have to explain to you the various theories that conspiracy theorist use that help push the gold market. Some conspiracy theorists think we are going to face an economic Armageddon where civil chaos and poverty will rule. They feel that stocking up on essentials such as food and gold will keep their families safe. They write about their theories on popular websites and convince others to do the same as them. On the show ‘Dooms Day Preppers’ on the National Geographic Channel one woman who theorized this would happen in the not too distant future stocked up on ‘junk’ precious metals. This was a way to have small pieces of gold for trading and it was much more cost effective than buying big pieces of bullion.

Some other theories include a global catastrophe happening that would k!ll a large portion of the population, leaving destruction in its path. Since precious metals are not paper money and real tangible money; they feel that it would be the only currency for trading. The different global catastrophes they use are Planet X, global warming, comets, World War III, Nibiru, Sun spots, ice ages, 2012 and more. When Earthquakes, tornados and other natural disasters happen they hype up their talk on their said global catastrophe and people spend more on tangible gold. They often buy actual bullion and store it in various places.

Sometimes conspiracy websites are home to real life whistle blowers. An example would be before a big bank announces bankruptcy; a whistle blower may log onto the website and warn others before it happens. People who heed their warnings may take money out of said bank and invest it in gold. They know that the bank going bankrupt will affect the markets and their savings account. Gold is usually a safe alternative investing strategies in these situations.

The reason conspiracy websites work to effect prices on gold is that when everything else is failing, gold is always rising. Naturally if the markets or currency go down, the prices of gold go up. Precious metals are the oldest known currency to man. In this time of global economic unrest, gold prices are at an all time high. This means your jewelry is worth more than it has ever been. If you have a lot of gold pieces, now may be the time to cash it in and insure you are getting the most for your gold.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #42
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2238 2238
I live in NYC, I get one of those jobs, they only want to pay me 8.00-9.00 an hr maybe. Then half these jobs you don't get any types of insurance or even sick days. Then I don't even get full time hours, I may get 25-30 h/rs a week and have to find a way to make up the rest just to get a 40 hr week. After taxes I'm making 4-500 a pay check if i can find the hours and that's not enough to live on alone so now I gotta rent a room or find a roomate in sh*t neighberhood. Why the fu*k would I care about my job and how I do at my job? Not alot of room to move up half the time, why should I put in all this extra effort? Just my 2 cents on why these fu*k a.ss stores are closing.
 5 years ago '08        #43
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
glad I got my own business now, so i don't have to worry about looking for jobs no more...

Yall n*ggas better find a profession u good at and stick wit it....$$$$
 5 years ago '04        #44
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
 Phuck Yiu said:
im surprised sears hadnt closed down already, no one ever goes there.
I take my sh*ts there when I'm at the mall...they have surprisingly clean restrooms at my mall, probably because no one is in there
 02-19-2013, 05:48 PM         #45
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth is people that are between 30-45 are starting to ask

"The fu*k do I need this for? ________ Works just fine."

And little by little people spend on what they actually want instead of what's on the shelf. That baby boomer way of just buying sh*t only works for the rich and the financially irresponsible.

+ The salesman at these places are like vultures. You dont know if they're gonna sell you something or rob you sometimes.
 5 years ago '06        #46
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 killya said:
so much for the economy improving. No president can turn this sh*t around.
 5 years ago '04        #47
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Amazon won. HAAAAAAA
 5 years ago '04        #48
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I have been fearing this for awhile now.

Damn I miss the 90's and fu*k technology.

I swear soon people aint even gon leave the house.

surrogates is coming true almost lol.
 5 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
sh!t was going to end regardless. my mom tells me that she be ordering most of her stuff online. who needs a real hardback book when you can have 500 books on a kindle, why go to the store to get some electronics/clothes when you can get a better deal online and stay home. this trend been going on for years and its not stopping. i know more people that shop on karmaloop.com and amazon more than going to the stores. some of these stores over extended themselves especially game stop having a store every 10 miles because they took whatever gaming store they bought out before and renamed it

also

how about not blaming one person and blame the entire government. obama is not the only person in dc

this is one reason why people need to worry about who they vote in their area,city, state as much as they worry about who they vote for president
 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl can shop online .....why go to the store?
 5 years ago '07        #51
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 tupacnasfan said:
That's right, we need to f!ght against this, the 2nd american revolution starts now.

Even the 80's is better than this.
you and people like you have been calling this revolution for every now "the revolution starts now" you say it every few months. e-che's in full effect
 5 years ago '04        #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 WalmartRollback said:
How is the president at fault you fu*king idiot?

It's called technology.... As time change, the need for these retailers are irrelevant. Amazon is one of the biggest retailers that surpasses most of the stuff mentioned on that list. I can one person be so stupid..

You can't tell these fu*king idiots anything... A simple political science class would tell them exactly what you said. The president hardly has any power in the grand scheme of things. There is something called checks and balance for a reason.

I have no idea why people attempt to talk politics on here and know nothing about how things work.
These ONLY reason why most of thse idiots are getting into it is because their hero Obama is president. Yet they still don't know sh*t about politics. They weren't into politics until Obama got into office. They see his charm and how well spoken he is, and they just run with it..

I don't know much about politics, I can admit that...I'm not gonna pretend or act like I know all about politics like a lot of people in here do...
 5 years ago '04        #53
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
Only thing Obama can do is create an Online Shopping Tax. I would be all for it because I dont shop online. Get these lazy fu*ks out of their houses.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 394 394
Pretty sure this exact thread was created in 2008, and we are still here. You go ahead stock up on cat food, and ammunition. The rest of us will live our lives, and will check out when time comes. My Grandmother was alive during the Great Depression, and she always told us the world ends when you die. No use in waiting for some sci-fi apocalypse that isn't coming.

Like someone else posted earlier. Figure out how you can contribute to fix these problems that you precieve. But don't tell evyerone to run and hide. That's just silly. And who cares if these stores go out of business. Like it signals anything... They go under another place will pop up in their abscence. Maybe not right away, but at some point.

Ultimate Electronics used to be all over the city I grew up in, in the mid-90s. They end up closing down, and Best Buy's pop up everywhere. Retail chains are not going anywhere just yet.
 5 years ago '09        #55
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,010 | Props total: 67460 67460
i blame the scam known as globalization for this...the clinton camp claimed that it would boost the economies in 1995 when the scam was first proposed...this scheme has only benifited the giant corpoartions like walmart and chevron...money that would have been spent on better wages and other things for the employees just go to the pockets of the ceos
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago