most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #61
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Nintendo always seems to make good quality consoles, copped the wii u and its dope, might get the new xbox too, mii verse is cool but its hard to compete with XBL
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
They tryna k!ll the competition
 5 years ago '06        #63
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
Anybody wanna get smizashed on 2k13 (ps3) tharealdarneezie

grown a.ss ninja is shuttin',i been doin' this since the dreamcast
 5 years ago '04        #64
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
So far the rumor is $430 and $530 models with the new PlayStation Eye being mandatory in all SKUs. We'll see tomorrow!
 5 years ago '05        #65
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I think with tax I probably paid 500 for my ps3. But that sh*t has lasted me like, what...7 years? That's less than 100 dollars a year, that's a great investment. People don't think of it this way though.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
not a cop
 5 years ago '04        #67
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 mistadontplay said:
YLOD is damn near a myth its so rare, i only heard of one case of that after this geek a.ss n*gga at work told me about it i called him a lyin a.ss xbox fanboy for a year cuz i aint believe him. you must not of taken well care of your ps3. i still got my OG 60GB everyone i know who copped the OG one still got it up and running one of the best built systems EVER hands down. 50% of 360s RROD thats why the sales rate is so much higher than PS3 people dont seem to realize that. PS2 lasers were notorious to fail just like the PS1. the quality of sony products got way better as years came xboxs went down severely nintendo always made good sh*t
my launch ps3 got the ylod before my launch 360 got the rrod. The ylod is caused by over heating dummy. Im not saying either one is better than the other stop being a fan boy you're not jesszman. Im simply stated all launch consoles have errors. Now if you want me to rave and rant the DS3s are garbage controllers when it comes to number of charges before the controller stops charging altogether. Sega had quality systems. The OG Xbox was a quality system. All 3 iterations of the ps had laser issues, my uncles launch ps3 laser went out 3 months after having it. I had a couple of friends who copped 360 elite models just to have those rrod within a week.

Hell the og nintendo had pins missing which was why at one point you had to do cartridge tricks to make them work. It wasnt the cart it was nintendo's shotty design. If you look one up now it says 80 pin fix, which was how they were supposed to be made out the box. the og game boy had dead pixels as bad as half the launch psps.

my point, no LAUNCH system is perfect stop being a fanboy get the d!ck out your a.ss or mouth. The more it takes to function, also means the more that could go wrong. You really arent a gamer you probably just own one of em. "Real Gamers are Multiplatform gamers, fanboys are just those that dont realize what their missing"

link04 said:
sounds like you need to stop buying consoles at the same location, they fu*king you over...i only had 1 system die on me, my dreamcast :( used a 3rd party controller and that was the end...

since i've learned my lesson to never use 3rd party controllers, i just felt the risk is too great...
Never shopped in the same place. Oddly enough I copped the majority of my launch consoles from department stores, and copped their replacements at bestbuy.

WTH did you do to k!ll your dreamcast. I had 2 of em. My launch dreamcast didnt play bootlegs so I copped a 2nd one. They still work to this day. I still play my MvC2 with my custom music i hacked into the game.

Last edited by XxC4xX; 02-20-2013 at 01:59 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy