Tupac's Videographer Says Suge Knight Wasn't Shot As Claimed, Details "7 Dayz" Documentary

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2013, 04:52 PM         #21
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I was coming home that day and heard them announce him being dead it always bothered me how those shots had hit him and only grazed Suge, because at the very least if what Suge's account was true then at the very least he should have suffered wounds to his arms and side if he was trying to protect Pac from being hit, cause he would have had to turn to his right side if Pac was supposedly trying to get to the back seat?
 5 years ago '13        #22
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38338 38338
 timdog said:
if the person doing the shooting know what they doing
the shooters clearly didnt know what they were doing, even the crime scene vegas investigator aknowledges it, they were a very very bad shot

Only 3 bulliets hit Pac, the rest hit the car, they had 20% succes rate at the target, and Pac still survied.

You can't predict where those bulliets would hit, they are hitting the car, windows and bouncing in all directions, Suge cud have easily caught one.

If he wanted Pac dead, he cud have got it done at any time, out of sight and him being far far away.
 5 years ago '13        #23
space
space
 Hotboy1982 said:
When I was coming home that day and heard them announce him being dead it always bothered me how those shots had hit him and only grazed Suge, because at the very least if what Suge's account was true then at the very least he should have suffered wounds to his arms and side if he was trying to protect Pac from being hit, cause he would have had to turn to his right side if Pac was supposedly trying to get to the back seat?
He was trying to hold him down, i wudnt call that shielding, trying to grab dude and pull him down, but he obviously cudnt because Pac got up, had he stayed down with Suge he wud have lived. He didnt shield Pac, he tried to pull him down and stop him from jumping up, but he was unsuccessful, there is only so much u can do without gettin ur own head shot off
 5 years ago '07        #24
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Will finish later.
 5 years ago '07        #25
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 HipHopFactz said:
the shooters clearly didnt know what they were doing, even the crime scene vegas investigator aknowledges it, they were a very very bad shot

Only 3 bulliets hit Pac, the rest hit the car, they had 20% succes rate at the target, and Pac still survied.

You can't predict where those bulliets would hit, they are hitting the car, windows and bouncing in all directions, Suge cud have easily caught one.

If he wanted Pac dead, he cud have got it done at any time, out of sight and him being far far away.
they pulled up on pac side of the car so they were coming for pac
 5 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
I can't see a n*gga paying somebody to wet the car up with him in it
 5 years ago '13        #27
space
space
 timdog said:
they pulled up on pac side of the car so they were coming for pac
Well the lane they were in they had no choice to who they were coming for

They fired 5 shots into the door, 4 or 5 into the side window, 1 in the back door of the car, one in the windsheild

and only hit Pac with 3, and one bulliet was only fatal. When ur firing with a glock and that many random shots, u cant predict where those bulliets wud land, i dont think u understand the mechanics of bullets, they cud have been aiming for Suge, however being that he was staying extra low, trying to get a shot off on him was more difficult than a target that basically stands up and tries to hop into the backseat.

Keffe D who said he was in the car that night, said Pac and Suge were both targets, they just ended up in that lane and it was the best chance they had to get some shots off
 5 years ago '07        #28
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 HipHopFactz said:
He was trying to hold him down, i wudnt call that shielding, trying to grab dude and pull him down, but he obviously cudnt because Pac got up, had he stayed down with Suge he wud have lived. He didnt shield Pac, he tried to pull him down and stop him from jumping up, but he was unsuccessful, there is only so much u can do without gettin ur own head shot off
you don't know what the fu*k suge did. he prolly used him as a shied to avoid getting struck with bullets.

i love pac to death but i would have been ducking and hiding behind pac. i doubt suge was playing superman and said "hey buddy im going to hold you down and take these bullets for you, ok guy?!"

suges bodyguard days were long gone.

unless thats your child your natural reaction will not be to hold them down and shield them from bullets. you're gonna be ducking and hiding.
 5 years ago '06        #29
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
We all know this
 5 years ago '13        #30
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
you don't know what the fu*k suge did. he prolly used him as a shied to avoid getting struck with bullets.

i love pac to death but i would have been ducking and hiding behind pac. i doubt suge was playing superman and said "hey buddy im going to hold you down and take these bullets for you, ok guy?!"

suges bodyguard days were long gone.

unless thats your child your natural reaction will not be to hold them down and shield them from bullets. you're gonna be ducking and hiding.

Pac standing up and trying to hop in the backseat is what shielded Suge. I dont think Suge was trying to shield Pac, not sure where ur gettin that from, he cud simply have tried to pull him down with him, but Pac had other plans. Either way Pac shud have stayed low like Suge, them dudes were struggling to get shots on target and were very sloppy.

DX: Can you clarify – there have been conflicting reports about whether Suge actually was struck, or he was grazed, were you able to [clarify that]?

Greg Kading: No, I was never able to verify that. Of course, Suge likes to claim that he still has a bullet in his head. But I think that’s just bravado, gangster-boasting. We believe that it was a superficial wound caused either by like a graze or by some lead or glass fragments. When bullets hit things you never know what’s gonna start flying. And it could’ve been just the jacketing of the bullet, it could’ve been a piece of metal from the door, it could’ve been some glass. So, don’t know what hit him, all I know is that it was superficial.

DX: So the obvious follow-up then is that Suge was a large man … he was twice the size of Tupac, did you have any sort of eyewitnesses or anybody that claimed Suge basically used Tupac as a human shield?

Greg Kading: Um … I know that’s out there. There’s that speculation. I truly don’t. I think that Tupac in the heat of that moment - when some guys are pulling up next to you [and] all of the sudden you see a gun come out the window, you are gonna instinctively begin to flex away from that. You’re gonna instinctively turn away from that and begin to try to move and protect yourself away from that. And I think that’s what the people were seeing, was him trying to get out of the immediate, point-blank range line of fire. And so I really think that’s what happened. And, more likely than not – and this is speculation – is that Tupac’s movements, and the way he reacted, did create a human shield and very likely protected Suge, although it was all unintentional.

Detective Kading Ties Orlando Anderson To Tupac Shakur's murder

DX: Now the reason I had you clarify the number of shots, and just how all that went down, is because if this was indeed a hired hit they did it awful sloppily. I’m sure there were much cleaner ways to do this. Did Keffe explain why they did it this way?

Greg Kading: Yeah, it was in the heat of [the aftermath of] the beating. There was no intention whatsoever to go out to Las Vegas to carry out the murder plot. They went out there strictly to party and to watch the [Mike Tyson] f!ght. The beat-down of Orlando in the MGM, all that did was kick into gear something that had already been planned [but] that wasn’t supposed to take place then. Keffe D says they wanted to do it back in L.A.

DX: Did he explain what his ideal scenario was, if they had an actual plan?

Greg Kading: No, he didn’t. I doubt that he even had one. I mean, these are just gangsters, man. These aren’t professional hit-men. They’re not guys that put a lot of thought into this stuff. I mean, Orlando Anderson was known for shooting all over his neighborhood. It’s pretty random during these gang shootings and gang drive-bys. It’s definitely not The Bourne Ultimatum-type of stuff.

DX: And per your investigation, Puff refused to pay Keffe for the hit because Suge lived?

Greg Kading: No, we don’t have that information, at all. I don’t know that. That’s speculation. There’s a rumor out there like that, but we don’t know that. All we know is that Keffe D claims he never received any of the money. And, he asked Zip to go get the money, and then Keffe D was shortly [thereafter] arrested on that federal case that you mentioned earlier, which took him out of the picture for a minute. And so, once he was taken out of the picture, the debt, so to speak, just kind of got shelved. However, as you’ll read in the book, Keffe D heard from another source that he felt was reliable that half the money had been paid from Puffy to Zip, but Zip never delivered. The courier took off with the pizza.
 5 years ago '13        #31
space
space
Keffe D: "We came up Harmon, got to Las Vegas Boulevard, and sh*t, here he come in that BMW. ... Broads like, 'Tupac! Tupac!' and we like, 'There they go!' Made a U-turn, we wasn't supposed to make a U-turn. ... And they was in the middle lane, and we just pulled up on the side and checked every car to see where they was."
Detective Kading: "So Lane starts blasting and Suge looks over and sees you?"

Keffe D: "Yeah."

Detective Kading: "He looks right at you?"

Keffe D: "Yeah, he looked at me. ... We've known each other since we was seven or eight years old."

Detective Kading: "He looks over at you, and then, Tupac's busy getting shot -- story is tupac's either trying to get out of the way..."

Keffe D: "He's in the backseat or something."

Detective Kading: "What do you see happening?"

Keffe D: "I see the bullet go in Shug's head. I thought he was dead. I thought he was dead. It must have scraped him or something, in the head or something. ... I thought he was dead."

Detective Kading: "Since you've been out of prison, have you talked to Zip?"

Keffe D: "Not one time."

Detective Kading: "What about Puffy?"

Keffe D: "I tried to call them several times though ... If he would have just given us half the money, I would have stayed strong."
 5 years ago '08        #32
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
It was a plot carefully executed with the cops.....Reggie Wright was one of the cops workin for death row...

For those of you who haven't see Tupac: a.ssassination Conspiracy or Revenge watch it.... explain everything what happened that day minute by minute and during the shooting...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
Man let this garbage a.ss n*gga rest in peace.
 02-18-2013, 05:37 PM         #34
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac isn't dead i don't know why you n*ggas can't get this through your heads, nobody ever seened his dead body and the n*gga that was supposed to cremate pac mysteriously disappeared

don't know why n*ggas just seem to pass this information by and "accept the fact that he is dead" simply because that's what you're told, that story about them pulling the plug on pac because "they couldn't stop the hemmoraging" is bullsh*t

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 02-18-2013 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
How does sh*t like this barely make news
 5 years ago '05        #36
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Goat!
 5 years ago '13        #37
space
space
 Future said:
It was a plot carefully executed with the cops.....Reggie Wright was one of the cops workin for death row...

For those of you who haven't see Tupac: a.ssassination Conspiracy or Revenge watch it.... explain everything what happened that day minute by minute and during the shooting...

Cops arent sloppy shooters, see how they did Biggy Smallz, that was a professional hit

The hit on Pac was just sloppy, bum a.ss gangbangers, who struggled to k!ll the target at point blank range, and Pac even did his best to make it easy for them, had that been cops Pac wud have been dead in that car.

Instead Pac was still alive and talking, only reason he died is because his moms decided to turn off the machines and not to bring him back to life, he had a good % of being alive, they just didnt want to see him on a breathing machine for the rest of his life
 5 years ago '08        #38
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I wasn't implying that the cops were the shooters.... Cops within death Row k!lled Pac.... And Biggie wasn't k!lled by cops either....
 5 years ago '07        #39
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Future said:

why would reggie wright who works for deathrow plot to k!ll suge and 2pac? that makes no sense.
 02-18-2013, 06:00 PM         #40
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Man let this garbage a.ss n*gga rest in peace.
fuk is your problem n*gga?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy