Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2013, 11:59 PM         #141
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Black 501's, black J's and a black Polo tee... Or Black 501's with a beater under a gray polo hoodie. When I wear a hat it's all black or black and gray. Ill throw in some red on occasion.
all black,

i fu*ks with that when me and my n*ggas mobbin.

But to the thread though, it all depends on ya style.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by antoniob321; 02-24-2013 at 12:05 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #142
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
jean shorts
 5 years ago '06        #143
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,547 | Props total: 2670 2670
You'll never find your own style if you keep remixing what others call fashion...

Turn the rules upside down..
 5 years ago '04        #144
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
this is a powerful mufukin thread
 5 years ago '12        #145
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
I usually never wear one solid color, but when I do, its green to match my pine green foams

if I wear blue I usually match it with white or grey sometimes. During the winter I'll rock a polo beanie/yankee fitted/fake glasses as an accessory item

I rock the fake glasses sometimes because bi*ches usually never get shook by a n*gga tryna approach them in glasses. Plus its always cool to have a girl rock your glasses. I like when they have that nerdy look

in the military so I can't rock w.e. the fu*k I want/business casual attire to work so I guess some of this stuff is N/A for me..

the only time I'll sacrifice comfort is with the kicks. If I'm going to a spot where I'll be sitting down and not walking far (i.e. a hookah bar) then I won't care as to what kicks I'm rocking, as long as they match
 5 years ago '07        #146
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
you know if you have an actual well paying job chances are his advice (which I admit I didn't bother watching the video) does not apply to you

plus "dressing well" is such a subjective matter that it makes no sense taking advice from someone else other than yourself
 02-24-2013, 12:23 AM         #147
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is gay as fu*k
 02-24-2013, 12:29 AM         #148
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always laugh when dudes are matching too much. Red shirt, black pants, red shoes If I had the red shoes I'd rather go, dark green shirt, black pants, red shoes. Etc. None of that really matches matches, but it looks 10x better. Same with hats, matching your hat and your shoes looks silly. It looks like you're stuck in middle school. I got a strange darkish teal hat (Jags hat), with a black brim. You won't catch me wearing fu*king teal shoes to match it Keep the rest neutral and just have the colorful hat. I guess that's my main guideline in a way, one color, rest neutral. The color being whatever. Although I ain't rocking no red pants and sh*t
 02-24-2013, 12:32 AM         #149
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk alot of n*ggas in gear section cant dress them n*ggas be matchin they shirt with they shoes nsit, i cant a stand a n*gga who matches color for color, n*ggas be basic out chea,
 5 years ago '07        #150
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
BRED Kicks + Dark Green Shirt =

Black/Yellow Kicks + Dark Purple/Blue Shirt = Some young n*gga sh*t,
 5 years ago '10        #151
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
I wear all black err day
 5 years ago '10        #152
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
n*ggas are so fu*kin mad.
 5 years ago '05        #153
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Hovi Bryant said:
I already touched on that in the post you criticized earlier.

Anyways, #6 is big. You'll be surprised how many people wear tops and hats the same color as their kicks.
You'll be surprised how many people don't give no fu*ks about what the next man thinks of their clothes.
 5 years ago '08        #154
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
i can dress when it comes to dressing casual and professional but im not gonna lie my jeans and tshirt game is mediocre. I got too many sneakers but not many regular fits for them.
 5 years ago '05        #155
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 104 104
some of this sh*t is just ridiculous, especially vid op posted with the chick saying she wore purple cuz her eyes are green.. GTFOH
 02-24-2013, 01:41 AM         #156
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice thread bruh
 5 years ago '10        #157
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
The anger.
 5 years ago '05        #158
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
thread is cool and all.

but i've pulled bad a.ss females breaking multiple rules in this thread and i shall continue to. i might try some things in here... we'll see.

i see you though Hovi.

5 years ago '05        #159
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
actually after reading and watching every video, i do none of these things (the negative ones at least).
 5 years ago '07        #160
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
I like where this thread is going.

I have a few tips I learned that some people may not know:

Can't tell if your shirt fits you? Here's the trick: that seam where your sleeve starts should be exactly where your should ends. If the seam droops down go a size down, if its before go a size up.

Sometimes its not just about the color, but the fabric also. Example: denim and chambray button downs are cool and all, but wearing them with jeans sometimes just makes you look like your wearing a Canadian tuxedo. Try some khakis or other slacks to give your outfit some balance.

Shoes don't always have to be the main attraction. A simple sneaker like chucks/vans or some loafers can do just as much for an outfit as a pair of $200 kicks. If you have to rely on your shoes to get your outfit some attention, why even care what you wear? You probably could of worn anything and still have gotten a compliment on your shoes.

Labels don't make the outfit. Just because you're wearing an expensive high-fashion brand doesn't make what you're wearing any better than the next man. I'm not against designer brands, good quality costs extra dough I know that. I'm just saying I think brand names on the clothes or logos on the clothes take away from what you're wearing. It no longer is about the look of the clothes, but how trendy the brand is. Other than some of my shoes I don't wear any labels on my clothes. Whenever I get compliments its because I look good, not because what I'm wearing is trendy at the moment.

That's all I got for right now, I might come up with more later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago