Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
59fifty 
space
space
$22,718 | Props total: 10161 10161
Where u get dat fu*k sh*t w/ da color wheel from?...I mean I agree w/ da whole n*ggaz over matching thing, u smokin wet rockin a green shirt n breds tho

Last edited by 59fifty; 02-19-2013 at 07:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
 59fifty said:
Where u get dat fu*k sh*t w/ da color wheel from?...I mean I agree w/ da whole n*ggaz over matching thing, u smokin wet rockin a green shirt n breds
Why's that? Have you tried it?

What's common Christmas colors?

What's the colors of Gucci?

What's the colors of those LeBron 9's I posted?

You're like the 5th or 6th person to knock something with no explanation. If you know better, tell me right now. Have a real conversation for once.
 5 years ago '10        #103
space
space
 Retro said:
No comment? But...I thought you were supposed to be teaching n*ggas how to "fix" their sh*tty wardrobes. Hell if it weren't for you I wouldn't know to combine my lavenders with my chartreuses to make my mandarins pop

I'm confused & crying. Lawd I'm a mental wreck. Please show me the light oh wise one
I can't really contribute much to an idiot. This is something you're going to have to figure out yourself.

We can go in circles all day, you keep the thread bumped for more people to read, so it's all fine with me.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Hovi Bryant said:
I can't really contribute much to an idiot. This is something you're going to have to figure out yourself.

We can go in circles all day, you keep the thread bumped for more people to read, so it's all fine with me.
...But if you just wanted people to google for the info why post a thread in the first place? A pathetic attempt to chauvinistically showcase your coordination prowess (or lack thereof let's be real) is what it seems like to me.

There's either something wrong with it or there isn't. Since you've been so hell bent on claiming anyone who disagrees is lesser than you intellectually then you shouldn't shy away from it in this case if there is something wrong. Stay consistent & answer the question...
 5 years ago '10        #105
space
space
 Retro said:
...But if you just wanted people to google for the info why post a thread in the first place? A pathetic attempt to chauvinistically showcase your coordination prowess (or lack thereof let's be real) is what it seems like to me.

There's either something wrong with it or there isn't. Since you've been so hell bent on claiming anyone who disagrees is lesser than you intellectually then you shouldn't shy away from it in this case if there is something wrong. Stay consistent & answer the question...
But..but..but...if you just wanted people to google...

No, not people. Just you. You're different.
 5 years ago '11        #106
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Hovi Bryant said:
But..but..but...if you just wanted people to google...

No, not people. Just you. You're different.
But but but for whatever reason I don't want to answer the question though. Is staying off topic for this long really indicative of me "crying" or you?

You're the (even if inadvertently) self proclaimed omniscient fashion head apparently. It's a simple question: Is there something wrong with that fit? One word answer, even you're competent enough to conjure up a decision between yes & no...
 5 years ago '10        #107
space
space
Added a couple of videos to the OP. thinking about a third, but that might fly over a few heads.

I just wanted to keep a couple of things simple, but some n*ggas are really hard headed.

It is what it is though. I'll probably keep it going.
 02-19-2013, 10:10 PM         #108
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:

[video - click to view]

Hovi on the right"you got to cooooordinate"

Last edited by Niruggg; 02-19-2013 at 10:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #109
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11464 11464

i think im good. def not gonna be checkin a color wheel every damn day. i do most of this sh*t on my own. if it look right, it look right.
 5 years ago '10        #110
space
space
 Niruggg said:

Hovi on the right"you got to cooooordinate"
You're an example of what's wrong with n*ggas these days.

Anyways, I appreciate the thread bump.

Edited the OP with another video. Unrelated to colors.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 02-19-2013 at 10:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #111
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Hovi just ignore this n*gga and keep it up. Took some of your advice actually and bought some sh*t that actually matches.

Good sh*t.
You can tell exactly who I called out in OP just by their first post in the thread.

Mad as sh*t.
 02-21-2013, 04:15 PM         #112
JuuGGMuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
60% aura/swagg/sauce/wavy 20%shoes 20% clothes/accessories.
 5 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,073 | Props total: 18872 18872
never had a problem matching much... usually I kept the colors of the sh*t i copped pretty neutral; i.e. lots of black, red, brown, gray, navy blue...

the past year tho I been goin back to my middle school roots.. lots of yellows, orange, teal, fuscia colors ...all that... IDGAF anymore, I'm shining on muthafu*kas..
 5 years ago '04        #114
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
The basis of this thread was cool.. if I was in high school and wanted to be noticed. I guess this would be helpful. Since I'm older,I have to take into account that "matching" was always key. Getting frowned upon because you had on "to much of the same color" is something I never heard of..

For the record, I dress to appease me. Secondly, a woman I dated told me. If you carry yourself with confidence and your shoes are clean. You will always be noticed
 02-23-2013, 01:43 PM         #115
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
The basis of this thread was cool.. if I was in high school and wanted to be noticed. I guess this would be helpful. Since I'm older,I have to take into account that "matching" was always key. Getting frowned upon because you had on "to much of the same color" is something I never heard of..

For the record, I dress to appease me. Secondly, a woman I dated told me. If you carry yourself with confidence and your shoes are clean. You will always be noticed
 5 years ago '09        #116
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
Fashion is an extension of your personality I feel. With that said what one person wears vs another doesn't make one wrong and one right. Yes there are some fashion no no's but as for too much color matching ect to each its own. I personaly rock diff colors that complement each other but if someone wants to wear a red and black outfit to match they bred 11s I'm not looking at them like they basic. May not be my taste but by no means is it wrong or stupid.....
 5 years ago '10        #117
space
space
If you don't feel like you dress corny, then more power to you.

But if things aren't working your way in the work force, dating and social scene...or if you want to mix things up, this thread is for you.

I think some of you may have reached that glass ceiling and are content with it.

I'm saddened that one or two guys look for self-reassurance in this thread though.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 02-23-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #118
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I say let each individual be an individual. fu*k what color schemes they like to wear. Trivial.

Speaking of red and green, I'm rocking the pink 3/4 sleeve henley with the army green jacket. Dark wash jeans and some black boots with the dark navy skully with red Obey label

Hate on a n*gga

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 02-23-2013 at 06:42 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #119
space
space
Kids will be kids.
 5 years ago '10        #120
space
space
 Chris daRealist said:
Are you the poster formally known as the 'truthiness' ?
Nope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago