Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Ok, now that it's clear that you lack basic reading comprehension, go back to page one.

There's a link somewhere on that page.

In other words, no idea is original. I'm amazed that you believe I came up with this. I'm flattered by your stupidity.
Ok, now that it's clear that you not only can't dress but you have a hard time ascertaining basic conversational elements let me kick it to you like this:

In the OP you were posting info from other people. You agree to these guidelines so you're telling other people to follow them. In your last reply to me you weren't posting info from their behalf, it was from your fingers that emerged the "eyesore" diss. Meaning YOU were the one directly telling me to fix that.

Nowhere did I say these ideas were started by you, hell with the way you talk about dressing I would never give you that much credit

Last edited by Retro; 02-18-2013 at 07:29 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #62
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ChickzNKickz said:
Theophilus and Nas have two different types of body structures and two completely different styles, therfroe their wardrobe choices are going to be totally different...

Although I think his jeans are lil too tight and Nas's are too baggy, that looks fits him.

It's similar to how how Kanye wears his jeans with Balenciagas, Jordans etc...

Couldn't picture a n*gga like Kanye is those jeans Nas has on..
It's not about the body structure or anything.

My point is skinny jeans do not work with basketball shoes or any other shoes that make your feet look "big".

If you're going to wear basketball shoes, wear a relaxed fit or shorts.
 5 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 Retro said:
Ok, now that it's clear that you not only can't dress but you have a hard time ascertaining basic conversational elements so let me kick it to you like this:

In the OP you were posting info from other people. You agree to these guidelines so you're telling other people to follow them. In your last reply to me you weren't posting info from their behalf, it was from your fingers that emerged the "eyesore" diss. Meaning YOU were the one directly giving me tips to fix that.

Nowhere did I say these ideas were started by you, hell with the way you talk about dressing I would never give you that much credit
I'm not even amazed that you're this slow. The fact you believe in all the nonsense that you typed cements that.

Co-signing another's advice by offering it to you does not make it your "own". No idea is original. The best advice is time tested. This is, get over it.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm not even amazed that you're this slow. The fact you believe in all the nonsense that you typed cements that.

Co-signing another's advice by offering it to you does not make it your "own". No idea is original. The best advice is time tested. This is, get over it.
Harping on this "no idea is original" bs like it matters. If you share the same message as the sources you're quoting (which you obviously do, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist) and you're echoing those messages then it's on behalf of BOTH of you. The fu*k does it matter if they said it first or not?

I'm amazed at how you try so hard to compensate for your lack of intellectual capacity that you still condescend to people when you're clearly wrong. Man the fu*k up kid
 5 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 Retro said:
Harping on this "no idea is original" bs like it matters. If you share the same message as the sources you're quoting (which you obviously do, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist) and you're echoing those messages then it's on behalf of BOTH of you. The fu*k does it matter if they said it first or not?

I'm amazed at how you try so hard to compensate for your lack of intellectual capacity that you still condescend to people when you're clearly wrong. Man the fu*k up kid
I'm amused by a couple of things: you enter the thread, skim a little bit, get upset (because lord knows how many shirts/hats are identical to your kicks), get checked, and start backpeddling.

On a message board and refuse to read. Some a.ss backwards sh*t if you ask me.

Regardless of what you're think you're still stupid.

Anything else you want to share with me or are you finished?
 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM         #66
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

my G STOP fu*k this Pseudo-Intellectual condescending fashionista chick who can't converse respectful and feels the need to hurl insults because others don't share her opinion
 5 years ago '12        #67
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
 bd2eazy said:

[pic - click to view]

Hovi Bryant said:
Another one?

Learn how to dress and this thread wouldn't offend you.
Lol who said I was offended I was just saying stay true to yourself. N who r u to say how to dress right? What u wear might b dumb too someone else but u think u look good, same for anyone else.
 5 years ago '04        #68
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
I'm just gonna wear what the fu*k I wanna wear. Whether it's red shoes and a red shirt or anything else.
 5 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 Thunder035 said:
Lol who said I was offended I was just saying stay true to yourself. N who r u to say how to dress right? What u wear might b dumb too someone else but u think u look good, same for anyone else.
If you think this thread was helpful, I'm glad I could a.ssist. If not, kick rocks. No need to act like like "who are you to tell me" and all of this sh*t. I ain't ya moms, or some piece of sh*t you talk like that to on the regular.

Whatever floats your boat, but just understand why n*ggas out here are looking at you. It may not be because you're well dressed. Probably the exact opposite.
 5 years ago '12        #70
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you think this thread was helpful, I'm glad I could a.ssist. If not, kick rocks. No need to act like like "who are you to tell me" and all of this sh*t. I ain't ya moms, or some piece of sh*t you talk like that to on the regular.

Whatever floats your boat, but just understand why n*ggas out here are looking at you. It may not be because you're well dressed. Probably the exact opposite.
First off I wasn't trying to diss u. Second, I like when people do they own thing instead of copying other people its hat makes people different. Third, I never gave a fu*k y a guy would look at me cause the way I'm dressed that sh*t gay.

But that's y I wrote something on this thread cuz people copying people n n*ggas look dumb looking like twins
 5 years ago '10        #71
space
space
 Thunder035 said:
First off I wasn't trying to diss u. Second, I like when people do they own thing instead of copying other people its hat makes people different. Third, I never gave a fu*k y a guy would look at me cause the way I'm dressed that sh*t gay.

But that's y I wrote something on this thread cuz people copying people n n*ggas look dumb looking like twins
First off, don't question who I am.

You either agree with it or not. Based on what I'm saying is logical or not. You should not base suggestions off of what someone appears to be. Look into it yourself and try it.

So you can take it from there and stop talking. Because you sound foolish.
 5 years ago '04        #72
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I didn't read through most of this thread, but this sh*t has been obvious to me for a while.

Most of the clowns on the part of the board have the fashion sense of a 13 year old. It's baffling how some people can think that a "good fit" is wearing a matching fitted, shirt and shoes.

And then their "grown up" look is a RL polo with some matching shoes.

I mean, just looking at the "WIWT" thread is hilarious.

I guess that's what happens when a large proportion of rap fans consider Kanye & Jay-Z style icons.
 02-18-2013, 09:33 PM         #73
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my woman likes the way i dress, she's really the only one that matters
 5 years ago '12        #74
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
First off, don't question who I am.

You either agree with it or not. Based on what I'm saying is logical or not. You should not base suggestions off of what someone appears to be. Look into it yourself and try it.

So you can take it from there and stop talking. Because you sound foolish.
Where in that last post did I question who u r . N I agree with what u said on not basing suggestions off of what someone appears. Which comes to my next thing of what I been saying from my first post... Do whatever the fu*k U WANT
 5 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 Thunder035 said:
Where in that last post did I question who u r . N I agree with what u said on not basing suggestions off of what someone appears. Which comes to my next thing of what I been saying from my first post... Do whatever the fu*k U WANT
I'm not talking about your "last post". You want to know where I'm coming from or not?

Because you still don't get it.

"Doing whatever you want" is fine. If you want to wear some skinny pants and a baggy shirt, fine.

But don't be offended when someone calls you out on that sh*t.

Or calls you out because you look like can of soda.

If you're wondering why, then this thread is for you. If not, why are you still here? You're not going to change my mind about anything.

I'm comfortable with my sense of fashion.

Obviously, you aren't.
 5 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 Niruggg said:
my woman likes the way i dress, she's really the only one that matters
Knock on that wood floor while you're at it.
 02-18-2013, 09:42 PM         #77
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Knock on that wood floor while you're at it.
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
 Niruggg said:
In other words...

Take nothing for granted. Even your woman.
 5 years ago '12        #79
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm not talking about your "last post". You want to know where I'm coming from or not?

Because you still don't get it.

"Doing whatever you want" is fine. If you want to wear some skinny pants and a baggy shirt, fine.

But don't be offended when someone calls you out on that sh*t.

Or calls you out because you look like can of soda.

If you're wondering why, then this thread is for you. If not, why are you still here? You're not going to change my mind about anything.

I'm comfortable with my sense of fashion.

Obviously, you aren't.
I thought we were just having a discussion, u ain't gotta b mad bro. N that's good stick to your original opinion I ain't trying to change it I was just putting my 2 cents. N I ain't worried, I like the way I dress
 5 years ago '10        #80
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy