Many of Us Don't Know How to Dress

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #261
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Funeral James said:
you might still be fu*kin with high school chicks..thats the impression you give off

but do what you do
...I'm not quite sure why you think your opinion holds weight in how I conduct myself, but do what you do...

Hovi Bryant said:
Kids get some pus*y and a part time job and think they got the game figured out.

As if you do, a grown man telling other grown men how to dress, all the while throwing around sophomoric jabs & ducking simple questions is supposed to have the game on lock right?

5 years ago '10        #262
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Retro said:
...I'm not quite sure why you think your opinion holds weight in how I conduct myself, but do what you do...

As if you do, a grown man telling other grown men how to dress, all the while throwing around sophomoric jabs & ducking simple questions is supposed to have the game on lock right?

I don't have to answer to a brat when so many people co-sign the OP.

Your attire is mostly corny.

Get over it.
 5 years ago '04        #263
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,099 | Props total: 1337 1337
lmao. this is real?

a bunch of males....made a HUGE thread about how other males dress?

are yall really this hurt?

if anything would make sense, there should be a panel of women, maybe 10, that black males find attractive....and let them say what they like to see.

Let me be clear, I've watch n*ggas pull FINE bi*ches in their work clothes. I don't mean suit and tie sh*t, I mean PLUMBERS and PAINTERS walking right up to women and getting their numbers.

In my opinion, that's ALL that should ever matter. HOw women think you look....anything else is gay. I've fu*ked corporate women who usually deal with guys who fly dressers in my opinion, sweaters and slacks type of stuff....I met those women in hooping shorts, a regular sized white t-shirt, and some jordans.

I'm very regular, I don't have "swag" or any of that stuff. I wear several brands of polo style shirts, t-shirts, and button down/up shirts. Regular jeans with no strange a.ss washes, logos, or schemes. I do try to match my regular colors....and I don't give a fu*k if I was eternally "ethered" "roasted" and completely "DEAD" by a reply to what I said by every male on boxden for as long as I kept coming to this forum....as long as my bi*ches love me.
 5 years ago '07        #264
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 focused313 said:
lmao. this is real?

a bunch of males....made a HUGE thread about how other males dress
?

are yall really this hurt?

if anything would make sense, there should be a panel of women, maybe 10, that black males find attractive....and let them say what they like to see.

Let me be clear, I've watch n*ggas pull FINE bi*ches in their work clothes. I don't mean suit and tie sh*t, I mean PLUMBERS and PAINTERS walking right up to women and getting their numbers.

In my opinion, that's ALL that should ever matter. HOw women think you look....anything else is gay. I've fu*ked corporate women who usually deal with guys who fly dressers in my opinion, sweaters and slacks type of stuff....I met those women in hooping shorts, a regular sized white t-shirt, and some jordans.

I'm very regular, I don't have "swag" or any of that stuff. I wear several brands of polo style shirts, t-shirts, and button down/up shirts. Regular jeans with no strange a.ss washes, logos, or schemes. I do try to match my regular colors....and I don't give a fu*k if I was eternally "ethered" "roasted" and completely "DEAD" by a reply to what I said by every male on boxden for as long as I kept coming to this forum....as long as my bi*ches love me.
after that

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #265
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
ill dress how i want...fu*k your f*g chart
 5 years ago '10        #266
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 Hovi Bryant said:
What I'm saying is everyone who disagrees with OP is far less than those that who do agree.

What I say is the truth. It's no bullsh*t by any stretch.

You act like I'm telling you exactly what to do.

Take what you need to know. If you already knew this then so what? Leave it for someone else.

Are you this jealous of what I have to offer, that you want to oppose centuries worth of advice?
I was gonna take you serious and answer respectfully until that last sentence. Suck a d!ck fam

Coming off as douchey and pretentious. A n*gga can wear whatever he pleases /get a mod to close this piece of sh*t thread
 5 years ago '05        #267
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
finally!! men that wear nothing but t-shirts all the damn time <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< !

Color coordination >>
 5 years ago '04        #268
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
I'm sorry but people saying "I wear what the f*ck I want to wear"...seem mad insecure. What's understood doesn't need to be said. You can take the advice or not...
 5 years ago '04        #269
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 hotsisal_23 said:
not a bad thread OP, let me add to it

n*ggas gotta stop buying shirts that only fit with their shoes. for example

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

=

WEAK

i used to think this sht was fly but then i was like this sht aint cool. basically you buy the shirt to match the "shoe" but at the same time you only wear if you have the shoe on. it doesnt go with anything else than the shoe itself. nike and jordan put out these kinds of shirts for every jordan release. not only are they getting your money on the shoe but also the matching shirt, hat, socks, and bball shorts n*ggas act like they have to match from head to toe.

instead color coordinate, i buy solid color shirts frm footlocker(50% and 50% poly) cuz they fade alot less than 100% cotton instead of shoe matching shirts.
matching ts to go with kicks was NEVER fly

cmon now

sh*t was always cornball status
 5 years ago '10        #270
space
space
@ these replies
 02-25-2013, 12:01 AM         #271
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why yall n*ggas dress like grade 9s tho?
 5 years ago '11        #272
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 6325 6325
Personally the only sh*t that i see guys wear that makes them look like douchebags or f*gs are those fake glasses, skinny jeans, really tight shirts, the typical snapback&crewneck sweater sh*t is some trendy sh*t that i don't fu*k with, matching kicks with shirts is kind of gay in my opinion and also i think vans and sandals are homo.
For the most part I agree with the people who were saying do what you want to do but your pants shouldn't be tighter than a woman's...etc. I did just say some sh*t that I thought was homo but I mean that doesn't mean you shouldn't wear it if you want as long as you're doing you and not doing it just because it's popular and sh*t. Stop and actually think if you actually like the sh*t or you think it's cool or sick.
I agree with some of the sh*t that OP said, didn't even think about some of the stuff, might look into it. But you seem to be picking a little too much on red that's my favorite color so i wear it
I don't go out of my way to wear a red sh*t red shoes red hat or some sh*t. I probably have done it without before without thinking seeing how a pair of my shoes is red and white and i have multiple red shirts and one red hat.
To touch on some of the other stuff that was said I mean I wear jeans that are a little baggy but also wear jeans that aren't baggy and I like the baggy jeans more, i think they look better and are a lot more comfortable. Same thing with shirt I got some shirts that are large size and some that are medium.
Only thing I'll ask is what are some brands that maybe I should check out when i'm looking for new clothes I'll check it out. If it's in the videos, i didn't watch spent too much time reading these comments anyway
 5 years ago '07        #273
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
there are no rules to dressing. if you know them, you know how to break them
 5 years ago '04        #274
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1422 1422
i agree with alot of the tips said in the original post, but 100% hate the delivery. but thats neither here nor there

i HATE HATE HATE the `bi*ches like what i wear` line though
1. you shouldnt be dressing for the purpose of women. you should dress in a manner that you want to express yourself in. i`ll be damn if i spend bread for the sake of maybe a woman or 2 saying `thats nice`. clothes is your personal canvas, not anybody elses
2. the average woman doesnt even keep up with mens fashion anyway and vice versa. so `bi*ches like it` is a weird thing to even say. for the most part if its clean and fits properly there is a woman out there that will like it no matter what it is lol.
3. theres a million women walking around, all have different taste. no matter how poorly you dress...there is a few woman that will like it for the sake of just trying to get a man. that doesnt mean that the general consensus would agree that its a good outfit just because the specific females that you deal with is cool with it
 5 years ago '04        #275
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
i dont dress for anyone but myself

bi*ches DONT CARE what u wear as long as u dont look ridiculous and even then it still doesnt matter most the time

this is something u should have realized at a very young age...if u still "getting fly" for the ladies well im sorry but ur truly a fu*king clown

i can wear anything and pull any bi*ch i please based off my looks and personality alone

this doesn't ring true for all dudes obviously...some ppl just lacking and desperately seek ways to fill those voids of being ugly/lame/dumb etc.

if u a grown man and concerned/consciously analyzing what other men are wearing or why they are wearing it....u might...just might...be a f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #276
space
space
 pandemon said:

bi*ches DONT CARE what u wear as long as u dont look ridiculous and even then it still doesnt matter most the time

this is something u should have realized at a very young age...if u still "getting fly" for the ladies well im sorry but ur truly a fu*king clown

i can wear anything and pull any bi*ch i please based off my looks and personality alone

this doesn't ring true for all dudes obviously...some ppl just lacking and desperately seek ways to fill those voids of being ugly/lame/dumb etc.

if u a grown man and concerned/consciously analyzing what other men are wearing or why they are wearing it....u might...just might...be a f*ggot
Your post reeks of ignorance.

The world is based off of first impressions.

People will judge you before you get a chance to introduce yourself to them.

Men still hold all of the positions of power on this planet.

If you believe power resides in having s3x with women, then you are clearly in a world of denial.

OP will give you the basis for many opportunities.

In other words, fewer people will shut the door in your face.

This is the problem with young people today. You think you know how things work after you've received your first lick.

You don't.

Be receptive. Even if you don't agree.

Time will tell when it's all said and done for.
 5 years ago '04        #277
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Your post reeks of ignorance.

The world is based off of first impressions.

People will judge you before you get a chance to introduce yourself to them.

Men still hold all of the positions of power on this planet.

If you believe power resides in having s3x with women, then you are clearly in a world of denial.

OP will give you the basis for many opportunities.

In other words, fewer people will shut the door in your face.

This is the problem with young people today. You think you know how things work after you've received your first lick.

You don't.

Be receptive. Even if you don't agree.

Time will tell when it's all said and done for.
im not young

probably older than you

and DEFINITELY living better

u sound stupid honestly

trying to educate people on life/the world when u sound like u dont even know sh*t

like u just had a epiphany recently in ur life about all this n then ran to bx to post it cuz u were so excited u learned something new...

smh

some things in life come easier to people than others

im one of those people

nothing to be mad at
 5 years ago '10        #278
space
space
 pandemon said:
im not young

probably older than you

and DEFINITELY living better

u sound stupid honestly

trying to educate people on life/the world when u sound like u dont even know sh*t

like u just had a epiphany recently in ur life about all this n then ran to bx to post it cuz u were so excited u learned something new...

smh

some things in life come easier to people than others

im one of those people

nothing to be mad at
Act your age and you wouldn't find yourself being treated like a child.

My previous post stands.

What a god damn shame society is these days.
 5 years ago '11        #279
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 6325 6325
 pandemon said:

5 years ago '10        #280
space
space
Foolish pride.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago