Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 I_REP_VA said:
excuses.. excuses excuses..

you kidding me right??

YOU SERIOUSLY comparing KOBE to MJ????

Jordan has never lost a finals.. 100%

Jordan = 6/6 FINALS MVPs

Kobe = 2/5 FINALS MVPs

Who the fu*k said Kobe is better than MJ?

You was sayin Kobe got exposed like he's losing with some Miami Heat caliber squad.
 5 years ago '05        #102
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 1874 1874
 28 Gramz said:

You was sayin Kobe got exposed like he's losing with some Miami Heat caliber squad.
EXPOSED......

why u bringing the HEAT up?
 02-19-2013, 02:22 PM         #103
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what happens when you think Dwight Howard is anything more than a over hyped Horace Grant.
 5 years ago '06        #104
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Yoooo did I just see ideas on getting kyrie next off season

Y'all fu*king pathetic & beyond stupid
 5 years ago '12        #105
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 I_REP_VA said:
EXPOSED......

why u bringing the HEAT up?
How the fu*k is he exposed when this team hasn't played healthy at all together.

Their most healthy game together where no one was injured was against the Mavs

Since that game no one has stayed healthy or played together.
 5 years ago '06        #106
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 FlamboyantOne said:
Stats dont tell the story, brah

Hell......Look at Westbrick.....a casual fan would see his numbers and be like....."Wow.....dude must be nice with it........" ......not knowing in actuality he is a stat stuffer and a cancer to his team.

Kobe is not making his teammates better. That team should play in, around and through Dwight.
You don't watch organized sports do you?

Westbrook avg 23/8/5 yeah he's destroying that team that played in the finals where he avg 27/7/7.

Kobe isnt making his teammates better huh? So now that he is passing first to a terrible roster HE isnt making them better. Ron Artest is out here jacking 3s up like he's Ray Allen, Dwight is inept offensively, Nash is done, Pau is hurt who is there to make better?
 5 years ago '12        #107
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
Are you saving the trades? Because every time I try to click on one it just takes me to the trade homepage.

But..

I've always been a fan of Wilson Chandler.

Maybe Karl would trade McGee since he doesn't believe in using him really which is a damn shame.

But I want to see Dwight with Deron so they could fail together.

And I thought you said you didn't want Odom back

02-19-2013, 03:36 PM         #108
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:

miami heat caliber squad??? dwight howard was the second best player in the league the past 3 years second to only lebron. multiple time all star pau gasol whom many consider to have the best post moves in the game excluding the legends. all star steve nash. world famous offensive coach. plus kobe bryant??

lebron has wade, a jump shooting average rebounding all star power forward, and then a band of role players and a young head coach.
 5 years ago '04        #109
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,935 | Props total: 404 404
 Kastanova said:
Bullsh*t.

Of course stats don't tell the story, but watching the game does.

The Lakers usually go to Dwight early in the game to get him going so he could look like he gives a fu*k.

Simple and plain, Kobe and Dwight can barely co-exist.

If you don't give it your all, Kobe and co will call you out on your bullsh*t. It's bad that you have the team on your back questioning your heart and level of play, but when one of the toughest medias in this country (LA) questions it, and the spotlight is on you around the league and everyone notices you not giving effort, than why take a risk for Dwight? (way off subject I know)

but anyway... we usually give the ball to Dwight, and just like Bynum one of four things are to happen.
1) Travels aka Stripped aka doesn't know how to handle the double teams aka Turnover.
2) His no post move having a.ss does his same spin and running hook that he basically misses.
3) He gets fouled and makes 1 of every 3 FT he takes.
4) He passes the ball back because he's afraid of defenders fouling him and sending him to the FT line.

The only way Dwight really does work is when it's just him and the bench out there because the ball will go through him a-lot, and that's only if the other team is playing small ball and not physical with him.

If anything the team should be ran through in the following order: Kobe, Pau, Nash, Dwight, than Metta.
& to add #5 to that list the n*gga runs down to the block to what he believes is a good spot & just puts his hands up in the air doesn't move 2 the ball just stands with the hands in the air.

n*gga isn't a.ssertive at least Bynum you got a "GIMME THE fu*kING BALL"

the sh*t that interests me is how people seem to ignore history for the fact of making they own biased opinion that's only truly disguised as blind hate not to sound like an analyst but you can't just throw egos together & expect them all to just come together 2 win a title..it's that simple

Last edited by SacarioEpiphany; 02-19-2013 at 04:41 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #110
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Tha Problum said:
miami heat caliber squad??? dwight howard was the second best player in the league the past 3 years second to only lebron. multiple time all star pau gasol whom many consider to have the best post moves in the game excluding the legends. all star steve nash. world famous offensive coach. plus kobe bryant??

lebron has wade, a jump shooting average rebounding all star power forward, and then a band of role players and a young head coach.

So Dwight was better than Kevin Durant and Kobe the last 3 years huh?
 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM         #111
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

This team will probably not make the playoffs so whatever they do or don't do, it doesn't matter. Kind of like basketball teams in Canada, just doesn't matter.
 02-19-2013, 05:12 PM         #112
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

So Dwight was better than Kevin Durant and Kobe the last 3 years huh?
Hate to say it but basketball is bigger than scoring.

The guy was the premier defensive player in the world, and is putting up a double double every season of his career. I won't say he was better than those two guys, but he belongs in the discussion. Even if he is a bi*ch.
 02-19-2013, 05:31 PM         #113
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga slapped lebrons sh*t aint nothing nobody can say bron got caught lackin twice
 5 years ago '07        #114
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 YI-Drizzy said:
that n*gga slapped lebrons sh*t aint nothing nobody can say bron got caught lackin twice

What the fu*k that gotta do wit this thread
 5 years ago '12        #115
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 I_REP_VA said:
Seriously...

Kobe Bryant stans are in such denial

One of the GREATEST to do it.. but DON'T EVER compare wit MJ .. GTFOH MAN!
where did he say Kobe was better than mj ?

You mj Stans can't read for sh*t
 02-21-2013, 01:11 PM         #116
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you literally just minus Kobe and run Nash, Gasol, Artest, Dwight and all the same players they have just minus Kobe guarenteeeeeeeeeeed they would have 20 more wins easily. Dudes dont know bball tho....Kobe plays 1 on 1 bball.....why do players get worst or why do u need sum super duper coach to always ADJUST to Kobe and have players fit to HIM!?
 5 years ago '05        #117
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30295 30295
b b b b but we need dwight howard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy