Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2013, 04:36 PM         #41
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks second in the east tho ...WE WON
 5 years ago '04        #42
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 399 399
as much as I respect Phil that ship is done hell might as well say Jeanie about to get fazed out as well that other buss ( the son Got damn I hate him) is going to let his pride ride out lol he already gotta accept phil smashing his sister..but on topic..Pau is a b- player now his jumper just isn't what it used 2 be (still like the dynamic of the team better with him on the court tho ) & like Kast said..the fact that he kinda refuses to bang in the paint hurts just a lil bit more..we got a few pieces that can be thrown in blake/duhon are expendable I know a lot of people feel that Jordan Hill is expendable because Earl has emerged but I disagree..i honestly still refuse to give up on ebanks as well to be a nice wing player that can run & space the court..but I'll say learn from the past we don't need anymore superstars just 2 alpha dogs and the rest role n*ggas with a lot of heart.
 5 years ago '11        #43
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
 Ldogg310 said:
did you just call pau gasol a b- player?

I'm done, he is aging but he is at the very least an A- player.

back in 08-11 he was a certified grade A player without question, his only weakness is defensive toughness.
____

wait a minute... you saying "pau is at the very least an A- player" lmao cmon son. their is only a handfull of grade A players in all of the league, and pau is definitely not 1 of them. Pau is a good PF. He isnt great. grade A is crem de le creme' ... you are tripping homie
 02-18-2013, 06:35 PM         #44
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Laker fans are hands down the most disloyal, ignorant, pretentious fans in the league.

They feel like it's their right to be in the playoffs every year. Well tough news--Stern found a new LA market and he doesn't need you (at least for the next 2-3 years).

So now, you're going to have to actually work hard both on and off the court to make a good squad. No more lop-sided trades, no more refs throwing entire games for you, now you're in the fu*kin' pit with the rest of the dogs.

Kobe is going to retire soon, the Dwight experiment has been met with nothing but disdain and the Nash experiment has proven to be a failure, even with his former coach and a team full of big men who would work well in the pick-and-roll.

Get over it. Stop making threads about how you can acquire another all-star calibre player for peanuts followed by "GET IT DONE MITCH!" because it won't happen again. And stop making pointless threads about how Kobe outplayed Lebron in the fourth quarter, or put up some random, worthless stat.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 Shakespeare said:
Laker fans are hands down the most disloyal, ignorant, pretentious fans in the league.

They feel like it's their right to be in the playoffs every year. Well tough news--Stern found a new LA market and he doesn't need you (at least for the next 2-3 years).

So now, you're going to have to actually work hard both on and off the court to make a good squad. No more lop-sided trades, no more refs throwing entire games for you, now you're in the fu*kin' pit with the rest of the dogs.

Kobe is going to retire soon, the Dwight experiment has been met with nothing but disdain and the Nash experiment has proven to be a failure, even with his former coach and a team full of big men who would work well in the pick-and-roll.

Get over it. Stop making threads about how you can acquire another all-star calibre player for peanuts followed by "GET IT DONE MITCH!" because it won't happen again. And stop making pointless threads about how Kobe outplayed Lebron in the fourth quarter, or put up some random, worthless stat.
Who the fu*k are you?

I ain't ever seen you post in a Raptors thread ever... but now you pop up when they get "good" again.

The Lakers are 3.5 games away from the 8th seed, they can still make the Playoffs.

The Raptors though? The best thing that happened to y'all since Vince left was T-Ross winning the dunk contest to attempt to make your sh*tty organization relevant again.
 5 years ago '04        #46
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4417 4417
this n*gga as garbage during all star game. this n*gga couldnt even catch the ball or rebound. pathetic azz...

get that money tho i guess my brotha
 5 years ago '04        #47
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Dwight Howards problem is he think he's entitled to something in LA.

He wanted Phil... And??? Who the fu*k are you to pick the coach in LA? What have you done in LA to deserve that.

I want more touches... Really. You on a team with Kobe Bryant and you want the same amount of touches you had in Orlando?

Then it's how sensitive he is to anything written about him.

IMO Dwight hasn't been the same and something changed in him when Orlando broke up the team that went to the finals. It just worst every year for him since they did that.

If the Lakers are smart they trade him. I don't think he plans on staying in LA. The way he's talking, it wouldn't shock me if he ends up in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta (if they don't trade Josh Smith)
 5 years ago '06        #48
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5023 5023
it doesnt matter

fu*k him
 5 years ago '12        #49
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 21999 21999
 Shakespeare said:

Go shove a maple leaf up your a.ss. See if you can get some cups.
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
A+ is creme de la creme

A is the joe johnson, pau gasol, zach ranpolph, david lee, kevin love, steph curry type players. All star caliber.

pau is solid as hell offensively, his offensive repertoire is like 1 or 2 notches under hakeem. He can post left or right, hook shots jump shots, mid range, take you off the dribble, and pass with point guard precision his basketball IQ is a cut above the rest besides someone like KG or tim duncan. His only weakness which keeps him from being ELITE is his defense.

Either you dont watch laker games for the last 5-6 years or you dont really know basketball, pau is damn near elite minus the defensive holes in his game. There are very few who would disagree with a HEALTHY pau gasol being ELITE-like.
______

Pau is good not great. An A+ player is the best player in that position, Pau in his prime was maybe a B+ player. Maybe. pau shining moment was standing up to KG and actually outplaying him for 2 games. He actually got tough. An A+ PF doesn't really exist besides KG. KG in his prime was an A+ PF. People overrate pau to diminish kobe's achievements after Diesel left.
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
duncan, kg in their primes are A+.

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-19-2013 at 01:29 PM..
 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM         #52
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
I say trade Dwight to Brooklyn since he wants to be there badly.

NY media is worst than LA media. He'll be eaten alive, and definitely a shell of his former self even more than before when the fans and media isn't smiling with him.

Him & Deron can be the laughing stocks of Brooklyn together. Two cry baby a.ss divas who deserve one another, and is never content with their coaches.
This is the gospel, the damn truth. Dwight Howard, Bynum, Deron all got that same mentality.
 5 years ago '12        #53
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3892 3892
i knew since the beginning it was going to be a down fall

but but but his the best center fu*k bynum

Last edited by sigNN; 02-18-2013 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ThePainkiller said:
KObe about to have that dinner with Mitch and Buss. Dwight is gone.
Guess again.
 5 years ago '12        #55
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 RYLNYC said:
Guess again.
E my dude, he's referring to Jim Buss.

[pic - click to view]

The GOAT Owners son whose ruining this damn organization.
 5 years ago '11        #56
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Ldogg310 said:
A+ is creme de la creme

A is the joe johnson, pau gasol, zach ranpolph, david lee, kevin love, steph curry type players. All star caliber.

pau is solid as hell offensively, his offensive repertoire is like 1 or 2 notches under hakeem. He can post left or right, hook shots jump shots, mid range, take you off the dribble, and pass with point guard precision his basketball IQ is a cut above the rest besides someone like KG or tim duncan. His only weakness which keeps him from being ELITE is his defense.

Either you dont watch laker games for the last 5-6 years or you dont really know basketball, pau is damn near elite minus the defensive holes in his game. There are very few who would disagree with a HEALTHY pau gasol being ELITE-like.
I hope you meant crop or cultivo

and Pau was never an A or A+ player, the only players right now who are A+ are Bron and KD, all the A players would probably include guys like Paul, Kobe, Rondo, Harden, Wade, Parker, Carmelo etc
 5 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Kastanova said:
E my dude, he's referring to Jim Buss.

[pic - click to view]

The GOAT Owners son whose ruining this damn organization.
I'ma take my deserved L. That joke was in bad taste anyway.

On topic though, it's funny how quick opinions on Howard going to the Lakers changed.

I'm surprised, I thought it was gonna be a huge plus but now it's a complete clusterf-ck.
 5 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6044 6044
Kobe must not really like dude.

I remember when pau was in trade rumors last year around this time he publicly said he hope he doesn't get traded despite how mediocre pau was playing.

That's sad that dwight already wore out his welcome in la
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
I hope you meant crop or cultivo

and Pau was never an A or A+ player, the only players right now who are A+ are Bron and KD, all the A players would probably include guys like Paul, Kobe, Rondo, Harden, Wade, Parker, Carmelo etc
____

all those guys you named are A+ players to me. excluding melo and harden.
 02-18-2013, 08:09 PM         #60
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why da fu*k yall ashy a.ss n*ggas keep talmbout trade? trade?

yall gotta remember mayne this n*gga Dwight bout set for a re up. so who in they right mind finna give up valuable a.ssets 4 a half year rental wit no commitment? Celtics, Rockets whoever gon need a verbal confirmation or some sh*t ya dig. and this Dwight we talmbout here n*ggas. DWIGHT. this n*gga change his mind more than my last hoe. mayne he a Laker til da end of da season then he gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy