Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
of course tobe doesnt care
 5 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,416 | Props total: 6444 6444
 lefthookright said:
L
---------
so u saying the reason that dwight play fell off is because of kobe? n*gga kobe altered his whole

Game to try please this n*gga. Dwight is loafing it.
no. im saying you can't expect dwight to score his normal points on a nightly basis if he isn't the number one option anymore. he didn't really score a lot to begin with

pau scoring went down when he got to the lakers

Last edited by justinjones; 02-18-2013 at 10:02 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #23
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 The Bully said:
you aint lied

i aint forget tho, which is why i'm bout to go ham on these laker hate threads i was gonna leave them bi*ches alone too, they did to themselves

Damn ya'll bet not lose the first game coming out the break
 5 years ago '07        #24
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
get a hc who demands respect and Howard will become the Howard of old

not mike fu*king dantoni
 5 years ago '05        #25
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
So after Kobe retires in the supposed 2 years he said he would...what then? I already know Dwight is not re-signing. He just doesn't want to be there. But Kupchek and friends are thinking they can re-sign him. It'd be even more hilarious if he made them choose...2 years of Kobe or 10 years of me...and they trade Kobe.
 5 years ago '06        #26
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 iggyemu said:
So after Kobe retires in the supposed 2 years he said he would...what then? I already know Dwight is not re-signing. He just doesn't want to be there. But Kupchek and friends are thinking they can re-sign him. It'd be even more hilarious if he made them choose...2 years of Kobe or 10 years of me...and they trade Kobe.
Kobe has a no trade clause, Dwight stinks and can not be a #1 option, he is inept offensively and is on a physical decline.
 5 years ago '05        #27
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
 BlackandGifted said:
Kobe has a no trade clause, Dwight stinks and can not be a #1 option, he is inept offensively and is on a physical decline.
Yep forgot about that clause. I think the Lakers should trade Dwight but I doubt they will b/c they feel he is going to re-sign. And he is not but he probably has them thinking he will.
 5 years ago '11        #28
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 2551 2551
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^^^^^ kobe a laker til he retire homie.
 5 years ago '10        #29
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
It's the fu*king coach. I think Steve Kerr said so last night during ASG that Nash, Kobe and Howard do not fit in D'Antoni's system.
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
 Hedge said:
It's the fu*king coach. I think Steve Kerr said so last night during ASG that Nash, Kobe and Howard do not fit in D'Antoni's system.
word the coach gotta go. But we kind of stuck with him, we already had 3 coaches already. Lakers stuck with nash and pringles until next year at least
 5 years ago '12        #31
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 ThePainkiller said:
Now that you mention it.

If Josh Smith were to actually play like not an as*hole, how would that work out.

Dwight - Pau
Clark - Jordan Hill
Smith - MWP
Kobe - Duhon
Nash - Blake

That's good and it works for the future.

And to add on, if they were to acquire Kyrie next off season it could be even better.

But Dwight, Smith, and Kyrie would be a hell of a lot of money. Right?

n*gga...

GTFOH with that Roster..

who the fu*k are you giving up to get Smith?

I don't want Josh Smith, Dwight can go kick rocks.

I'm contempt with a roster of:

Nash
Kobe
Ariza (love MWP but fu*k it give me Ariza back)
Earl
Pau
 5 years ago '12        #32
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^

but...Wilson Chandler is nice.

Would be a nice wing player tbh.

Just hate that ever since he left the Knicks, it always seems like he's injured on the Nuggets.
 5 years ago '04        #33
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
ive had a shoulder injury before...dont mean ya cant do a hook shot. its like a knee injury in that some of the things you can do and somethings ya cant do.

i think his back is the real issue. even at the all star game he looked like a statue. noah looked like he had more athleticism. prolly tryna get healthy to get that max...only thing who is gonna pay ya? will it be a good team? and when the lakers make the playoffs and he isnt one of the reasons why, does he understand that will be a decrease in his stock?

without his athleticism he is a liability.
the same thing i use to knock lebron for. now lebron shoots better and uses less of his energy to take smarter shots/layups.
 5 years ago '04        #34
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,935 | Props total: 404 404
will always respect Wilson chandler's game..I'm interested in anything that brings either him... a Kyle Korver type of shooter & the man known as Ariza (miss that n*gga miss Farmar 2) lets not forget if I'm not mistaken couldn't the Lakers swing a sign & trade if Dwight decides to be the pus*y we all expect him 2 be?
 5 years ago '04        #35
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,935 | Props total: 404 404
 .:RELOADED:. said:
if we resign him this summer and want to trade dwight we would have to wait until december i believe to trade him...some nba clause sh*t

but it would work best for him and the lakers to do that....he gets 30 million more than any other team can give him and the lakers get some nice pieces in return

thats what im hoping happens....i dont want him to walk for nothing
exactly that's all I care about if he walks for nothing I don't even think there is any meaningful free agents out there this year..cause I swear I doubt Mitch would give Josh a max +I kinda hope Nash bows out after next year & doesn't finish that 3 year deal that would be nash & Pau off the books in the same summer i think Kobe might sign like a 1 -2 year deal( hopefully for discount) I doubt his ego will let him walk at age 36-37 still thinking he can handle the young n*ggas.(unless his daughters play a part)
 5 years ago '12        #36
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
I say trade Dwight to Brooklyn since he wants to be there badly.

NY media is worst than LA media. He'll be eaten alive, and definitely a shell of his former self even more than before when the fans and media isn't smiling with him.

Him & Deron can be the laughing stocks of Brooklyn together. Two cry baby a.ss divas who deserve one another, and is never content with their coaches.
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
until we get some athletic wing players thats gonna run with these other teams dantoni offense wont, If not bring back phil and ship dwight howard out for somebody else. We won 2 rings with Kobe(A+ player) & Pau(B- player) and a bunch of random role players. Metta did show up from time to time. Kobe, pau, earl, and a wing n*gga. We won the pacific with sessions at point. lol we dont need much. PHIL Jack
 5 years ago '12        #38
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
why? brooke isnt worth a dwight deal

if anything it would have to be a 3 team deal if hes going to bk...bk alone doesnt have the a.ssets to make a deal for dwight
I personally (though I regretted it a bit) preferred when Pau was playing Center. Pau can still play Center which is good, but him not really wanting to bang in the paint is what always frustrates me.

I wouldn't want Lopez to be included in the trade, I'd look at the little contracts they have and decent amount of players and see if we could work something out of that.

Maybe a 4 team trade between LAL/BKN/Hawks/Wizards which sends each to somewhere.

Where somehow the Lakers can swap Metta and Ariza for one another while another team acquires Oakefors contract like the Hawks or something.
 5 years ago '09        #39
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820

[pic - click to view]

Should of stuck wit' the "n*gga".

But naw, he wasn't a flashy name.

.800 Win %
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
all these guys sh*tted on sessions

but sessions was a better fit than nash is

nash is way too old and slow to run this team

need a young fast pg...would love to have bledson...and a young fast wingman...ariza type

i know man kobe just need somebody to ball with on that wing. PG too. nash experiment aint working. If phil was here he would put the pieces together and get rid of this dead weight. kobe clark and pau plus a PG and we good. id take wall over nash right now. a live body at the point with some D.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy