Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
11478 pageviews
141 comments

lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2554 2554
Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard

[pic - click to view]

So basically kobe giving up on dwight? Or maybe he just want's Howard to step up his game. But it souds like he almost done with this n*gga.

Source: LA Times

HOUSTON — Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard were here, so of course there was going to be drama.

Howard said Friday that Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak had told him he would remain with the team through Thursday's trade deadline.

On Sunday, Bryant said "it doesn't matter" what his team does with the six-time All-Star.

"I don't know what they are going to do," Bryant said Sunday at Toyota Center after helping the West defeat the East, 143-138, in the All-Star game. "But at this point ... , it doesn't matter. what matters to us is what we do on Wednesday [against the Boston Celtics] and go from there.

"That's the most important thing. That's my message to the team is that you can't worry about the future, you can't worry about the past, you just have to focus on the present and we really have to maximize every single game."

[pic - click to view]

Kobe Bryant focuses on present, not Dwight Howard's Lakers future - latimes.com
________
THOUGHT YOUR SHOULDER WAS HURT n*gga?

[video - click to view]

this n*gga been shooting half court sky hooks for the past week or so. He do this shi every pre game warm up. TnT put him on blast for this shi last week. Kobe had to force u to play with your "injured shoulder". "i can barely lift it at times" foh goofball. He been doing this for the past 2 weeks just to show kobe that he not actually hurt just dont wanna play with him.

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-18-2013 at 03:56 PM..

141 comments for "Bryant says 'it doesn't matter' what his team does with six-time All-Star center Dwight Howard"

5 years ago '04        #2
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
almost everyone in laker nation is done with this cornball
 5 years ago '12        #3
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
 GollyI'mGully said:
almost everyone in laker nation is done with this cornball
KObe about to have that dinner with Mitch and Buss. Dwight is gone.
 5 years ago '11        #4
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
KObe about to have that dinner with Mitch and Buss. Dwight is gone.
this^^^

You notice how 2 weeks ago kobe said he wanted rondo.... all of a sudden respectable & credited insiders/writers have been reporting "preliminary" trade talks rondo for dwight? .. just saying i think kobe done with this n*gga. He too playful and overrated. He gotta step up and play like he wanna win. His shoulder aint hurt tho.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #5
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
 lefthookright said:
this^^^

You notice how 2 weeks ago kobe said he wanted rondo.... all of a sudden respectable & credited insiders/writers have been reporting "preliminary" trade talks rondo for dwight? .. just saying i think kobe done with this n*gga. He too playful and overrated. He gotta step up and play like he wanna win. His shoulder aint hurt tho.

how the fu*k does he always hit those but he misses 13 consecutive free throws... what a douche
 5 years ago '06        #6
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 5 years ago '12        #7
space
space
 EL CHAPO said:
how the fu*k does he always hit those but he misses 13 consecutive free throws... what a douche
He fu*king sucks that why.
 5 years ago '12        #8
space
space
 lefthookright said:
this^^^

Gordan, Al, and a draft pic for Dwight and Duhon.
 5 years ago '11        #9
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Gordan, Al, and a draft pic for Dwight and Duhon.
idk about that trade homie. Dwight the best rebounder in the nba and the best defensive center. But his mindset aint right. but we need some athletic ability on the wing and an athletic or Tough PG.. Josh Smith basically demanding a trade, how about josh, a draft pick or 2, and a young athletic PG or SF to run with kobe and earl...
 5 years ago '12        #10
space
space
 lefthookright said:
idk about that trade homie. Dwight the best rebounder in the nba and the best defensive center. But his mindset aint right. but we need some athletic ability on the wing and an athletic or Tough PG.. Josh Smith basically demanding a trade, how about josh, a draft pick or 2, and a young athletic PG or SF to run with kobe and earl...
Now that you mention it.

If Josh Smith were to actually play like not an as*hole, how would that work out.

Dwight - Pau
Clark - Jordan Hill
Smith - MWP
Kobe - Duhon
Nash - Blake

That's good and it works for the future.

And to add on, if they were to acquire Kyrie next off season it could be even better.

But Dwight, Smith, and Kyrie would be a hell of a lot of money. Right?
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Now that you mention it.

If Josh Smith were to actually play like not an as*hole, how would that work out.

Dwight - Pau
Clark - Jordan Hill
Smith - MWP
Kobe - Duhon
Nash - Blake

That's good and it works for the future.

And to add on, if they were to acquire Kyrie next off season it could be even better.

But Dwight, Smith, and Kyrie would be a hell of a lot of money. Right?
yeah smith contract is up this year so he want the max, kyrie will want the max. this is why we must get rid of either pau or dwight and nash. we need to keep hill if we lose dwight or pau. i see what u are saying tho. max players smh.
 5 years ago '12        #12
space
space
 lefthookright said:
yeah smith contract is up this year so he want the max, kyrie will want the max. this is why we must get rid of either pau or dwight and nash. we need to keep hill if we lose dwight or pau. i see what u are saying tho. max players smh.
Thing is with Smith, the only teams that will give him the max more than likely will never be in the title picture except for Boston.

I can expand more on this tonight. I want to get my sh*t right before spitting out anything lol.
 5 years ago '11        #13
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Thing is with Smith, the only teams that will give him the max more than likely will never be in the title picture except for Boston.

I can expand more on this tonight. I want to get my sh*t right before spitting out anything lol.
______

yeah i feel you but if we can get rondo...... no disrespect to kyrie but rondo is arguably the best PG in the NBA if not the East for sure. He tough as nails too. Kyrie needs time to mature. I think rondo and kobe together with pau, hill, earl, etc.. we will be fine. Dont forget the lakers won the pacific last year. Kobe doesnt need much help. jsut the right piece or 2,.
 5 years ago '10        #14
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Kobe needs more help?

5 all stars on one team

Dwight - Pau
Clark - Jordan Hill
Smith - MWP
Kobe - Duhon
Nash - Blake

No playoffs

Yall need to chill out
 5 years ago '11        #15
space
space
Cmon man nash is 40 ....dwight is not right. he avg'n career lows all across the board. nah n*ggau need to chill
 5 years ago '07        #16
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,168 | Props total: 4600 4600
This team is in total disarray...

And these n*ggas spamming countless All Star game threads but they have to come back down to earth

That 4th qtr will be the highlight of this 10th place team's season
 5 years ago '04        #17
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
dwight not an number one option of course his points are going to drop off. i don't think any player on the lakers average 20 points outside of kobe since shaq left. even as a number 1 his highest scoring season was 23ppg.

dwight is basically giving the same stat line as bynum gave last year(just two points less) even if everything dropped off.

if his attitude wasn't so bad with all the losing it wouldn't be talked as much
 5 years ago '09        #18
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
now kobe needs josh smith and kyrie irving...i can't...
 5 years ago '11        #19
space
space
L
 justinjones said:
dwight not an number one option of course his points are going to drop off. i don't think any player on the lakers average 20 points outside of kobe since shaq left. even as a number 1 his highest scoring season was 23ppg.

dwight is basically giving the same stat line as bynum gave last year(just two points less) even if everything dropped off.

if his attitude wasn't so bad with all the losing it wouldn't be talked as much
---------
so u saying the reason that dwight play fell off is because of kobe? n*gga kobe altered his whole

Game to try please this n*gga. Dwight is loafing it.
 5 years ago '09        #20
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
 capone3pbs said:
This team is in total disarray...

And these n*ggas spamming countless All Star game threads but they have to come back down to earth

That 4th qtr will be the highlight of this 10th place team's season
you aint lied

i aint forget tho, which is why i'm bout to go ham on these laker hate threads i was gonna leave them bi*ches alone too, they did to themselves
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago