Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #101
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Russ369 said:
First of all Kenny, how can you say that you know the Griz wouldn't have gone farther that year with Rudy actually playing? Its all circumstantial, you can't just a.ssume that because he was out, that was the reason the Grizzlies did well in the playoffs, maybe they would of done better with Rudy that year?

And why did the Grizzlies trade him? Cuz they are run by a cheap a.ss rookie owner, and a stats guy that got fired by the Spurs because he was a fu*kin idiot! Grizzlies fu*ked up, alot of ppl said they did, some said they didn't, but all will tell come playoff time and towards the end of the season. And please, they are going to trade Z-Bo probably in the summer time, why do you think they traded for Ed Davis?

And how the fu*k can you say those players made a bigger impact? Deng is probably the best one in that group, I give him mad props because he always shows up, and is keeping the Bulls in the playoff picture... But Iggy? He hasn't had an elite-like season since 08/09, and Batum's best season is this year shooting only 42% and barely cracking the 15ppg mark... Please, quit trolling. I know you are just saying sh*t to get a rise outta me cuz U know how much I love arguing with you dumb a.ss Knicks fans, but I would take Rudy Gay over anyone on your squad not named Melo, so fall back...

If you really wanna look at things, Melo and Rudy's all time basketball career stats are very similar in terms of efficiency, Melo just has a much higher usage rate and is a better overall scorer... But look at their career shooting %, both averaging 45%, rebound numbers are similar, a.ssists... Check the stats before you call me a dumbass and post some slick response... And Rudy is a much better defender than Melo also... However, obviously Melo is a way better overall player, but considering you were saying Shumpert is/will be better than Gay, wtf are you saying about ur boy Melo? So please man, quit trolling. You usually aren't one of the dumber Knicks fans making reactionary and homer posts, but this one definitely shows ur true colors...
First of all Kenny, how can you say that you know the Griz wouldn't have gone farther that year with Rudy actually playing? Its all circumstantial, you can't just a.ssume that because he was out, that was the reason the Grizzlies did well in the playoffs, maybe they would of done better with Rudy that year?
Or maybe they would have lost it that year if Rudy was in the lineup....fact is they did way better without that "premier" player

And why did the Grizzlies trade him? Cuz they are run by a cheap a.ss rookie owner, and a stats guy that got fired by the Spurs because he was a fu*kin idiot! Grizzlies fu*ked up, alot of ppl said they did, some said they didn't, but all will tell come playoff time and towards the end of the season. And please, they are going to trade Z-Bo probably in the summer time, why do you think they traded for Ed Davis?
So them trading him had nothing to do with him being very inefficient and not living up to his contract as a "top SF"?

And how the fu*k can you say those players made a bigger impact? Deng is probably the best one in that group, I give him mad props because he always shows up, and is keeping the Bulls in the playoff picture... But Iggy? He hasn't had an elite-like season since 08/09, and Batum's best season is this year shooting only 42% and barely cracking the 15ppg mark... Please, quit trolling. I know you are just saying sh*t to get a rise outta me cuz U know how much I love arguing with you dumb a.ss Knicks fans, but I would take Rudy Gay over anyone on your squad not named Melo, so fall back...
Fact is they did have a better overall impact on the teams played on compared to Rudy.Why did you say Iggy didn't have an elite season since 08/09 as if saying Rudy been having those

He's never played like an elite player jackass.Batum is a better overall player whether you wanna believe it or not.Plays better D,can score and is more efficient than he is....plus we've seen the kind of impact he can have in the playoffs...can you say the same about Rudy

Oh and i'm sure you would take Rudy over Tyson Chandler
I'd expect some dumb sh!t like that out of you

If you really wanna look at things, Melo and Rudy's all time basketball career stats are very similar in terms of efficiency, Melo just has a much higher usage rate and is a better overall scorer... But look at their career shooting %, both averaging 45%, rebound numbers are similar, a.ssists... Check the stats before you call me a dumbass and post some slick response... And Rudy is a much better defender than Melo also... However, obviously Melo is a way better overall player, but considering you were saying Shumpert is/will be better than Gay, wtf are you saying about ur boy Melo? So please man, quit trolling. You usually aren't one of the dumber Knicks fans making reactionary and homer posts, but this one definitely shows ur true colors

You can pull up all the stats in the world to try and compare the two if you want but Melo is the better overall player by far.I'm not sure why you brought up that he plays better D when neither one of them play much of it....nice try though.Funny though that you say i'm trolling while you keep running around calling Gay top 5 at his position and never once in this thread proved that he was.Like I said in my earlier posts I never said Shumpert was great I just don't think that much of Rudy which was why I said that.

at me showing my true colors though.You showed you'res a long time ago by being a hopeless homer and an idiot who really doesn't have alot of knowledge when it comes to basketball.I'm sure the Raptors management loves fans simple jackasses like you...I see why Rubix clowns you
 5 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Bron, Melo, Durant, George, Deng, Iggy, Pierce >>>>> Rudy

Top 5?
 5 years ago '08        #103
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol @ old a.ss PP over Rudy. Melo stans still mad about the loss to the raptors. Also this is George's first good season, no way he's better than Rudy. And deng always been a underachiever to me, plays good D but i think he could do better. Iggy been inconsistent the whole year.

Gay and George avg the same. George numbers will go down while Rudy's will should rise. Gay's numbers better than Iggy. Loul avg same as Rudy, his numbers will go down too. PP's number already dropping, went from 20 ppg to 18. I think Rudy could be considered top 5 because the raptors are a good fit.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 02-18-2013 at 12:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #104
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
 King Henry said:

dwight said the same thing about Orlando
 5 years ago '04        #105
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 King Henry said:

that twitter follower sounds gay. i'm not telling no grown man i love them unless i really know that dude or it's family. he sounds like he might stalk this n*gga.
 02-18-2013, 12:44 PM         #106
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nbrock said:
after all the Patients we had with him
 5 years ago '11        #107
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Mike Miller & Pittman for ShumpGawd
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 INF4MOUS said:
Bron, Melo, Durant, George, Deng, Iggy, Pierce >>>>> Rudy

Top 5?
n*ggas aint even respecting my n*gga Gallinari

Much more efficient that that worthless chucker, better defender, and more clutch!
 5 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Trapaveli said:
n*ggas aint even respecting my n*gga Gallinari

Much more efficient that that worthless chucker, better defender, and more clutch!
yo i forgot all about my son gallo

Rudy struggling to make the top 10
 5 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 Blkboipurp said:

Get a life fattsau
damn idk lighto was gattsau. i was wondering where the jets loving ron paul stan had been
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy