KNICKS TAPE...ShumpStreet pushing for a trade y'all

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 timdog said:
the same teams that keep steve kerr

you think teams go by 2k13 ratings

obviously teams dont judge by 2k13 ratings, yall some funny muthafu*kas....

im just making an example of what kind of player Novak is.

Kerr at least was a PG and PGs have some quickness to them.

but Novak is a slow doofy 6'10 forward with a stick man frame that can't do anything but shoot 3's and give the other team foul shots.

Now that Novak isn't hitting 3's, he's basically useless and I'm sure other teams see this.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Russ369 said:
Why are you showing a clip of Jeramy Lin? We're talking about shumpert... He locked up Calderons a.ss... like thats hard... I already mentioned his above-average D... Outside of that, what does he have? Nothing... I don't see the point ur making... He couldn't even hit that wide open shot like 10 feet from the rim

And im the one making myself look dumb... I defend Rudy Gay, atleast he's a fu*king player in this league with a name... fu*k is an Iman besides a bi*ches name? Nothin...


This jackass really just asked me why I brought up Lin when I just explained it in my last post

I said he locked down Calderon which led to the gamewinner....whats so hard to understand about that?

As far as Shumpert goes outside of his D he can pass,shoot and a decent rebounder

So what if Rudy is known...he ain't do sh!t in this league but clowns like you consider him top 5 at his position when his numbers say otherwise
 5 years ago '04        #83
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:
This jackass really just asked me why I brought up Lin when I just explained it in my last post

I said he locked down Calderon which led to the gamewinner....whats so hard to understand about that?

As far as Shumpert goes outside of his D he can pass,shoot and a decent rebounder

So what if Rudy is known...he ain't do sh!t in this league but clowns like you consider him top 5 at his position when his numbers say otherwise
Many consider him a top 5 sf... So i dunno wtf ur saying...

And I already said I recognized he plays D, ok then what? He can pass, and can shoot? Oh really? His 48% TFG and 44% eFG, as well as his 33% from the field so far this season is REALLLY proving ur point... Be real, he can't do sh*t on the floor besides play D, and even that has dropped off from last season... He's overrated, and ONLY overrated by Knicks fans... If he was any better than you claim he is, he would of been picked earlier, not fu*kin 17th He was a scrub in college, and is a scrub in the NBA...

AND you call me a jackass, yet you say he hits open jumpshots, WHILE POSTING A CLIP OF HIM MISSING AN OPEN JUMPSHOT IN THE SAME fu*kIN POST BRO! Fallback, take ur L, and go to bed.


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 02-18-2013 at 03:04 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #84
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
 TanstA! said:
obviously teams dont judge by 2k13 ratings, yall some funny muthafu*kas....

im just making an example of what kind of player Novak is.

Kerr at least was a PG and PGs have some quickness to them.

but Novak is a slow doofy 6'10 forward with a stick man frame that can't do anything but shoot 3's and give the other team foul shots.

Now that Novak isn't hitting 3's, he's basically useless and I'm sure other teams see this.
but cats like you bring up 2k13 when talking about a player you even put it in capital letters

novak job is to hit three's that's it he having a bad stretch another team will pick him probably a contender and will use him just for that

ok kerr had quickness his job was to hit three's
 5 years ago '10        #85
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Russ369 said:
Many consider him a top 5 sf... So i dunno wtf ur saying...

And I already said I recognized he plays D, ok then what? He can pass, and can shoot? Oh really? His 48% TFG and 44% eFG, as well as his 33% from the field so far this season is REALLLY proving ur point... Be real, he can't do sh*t on the floor besides play D, and even that has dropped off from last season... He's overrated, and ONLY overrated by Knicks fans... If he was any better than you claim he is, he would of been picked earlier, not fu*kin 17th He was a scrub in college, and is a scrub in the NBA...


So him coming off ACL surgery has nothing to do with a slow start?

Now he sucks because he was a mid round pick?

His numbers were bad in college because he played out of position and chucked since there was nobody else on the team that could do anything

You may easily be one of the dumbest posters on the site and that says alot
 5 years ago '04        #86
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 timdog said:
but cats like you bring up 2k13 when talking about a player you even put it in capital letters

novak job is to hit three's that's it he having a bad stretch another team will pick him probably a contender and will use him just for that

ok kerr had quickness his job was to hit three's
I was just making a point.

and I understand what a role player is. That was Kerr and it's Novak now but I would take the PG over this doofy PF is all im saying.

Not because all he can do is shoot three's either but it's that he's too much of a liability on the court for his position. He gets eaten alive anywhere next to the paint. And a PG at least can pass, for Novaks height he should be able to grab boards but he doesn't grab any boards unless their wide open because he's too thin and can't beat anybody for em.

It's a lose, lose. Knicks aren't in any position to have Novak out there like the Bulls and Spurs did with Kerr... or how the Spurs now use Bonner who at least has enough weight to make some kind of reasonable effort on the defensive end and on the boards.
 5 years ago '04        #87
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:


So him coming off ACL surgery has nothing to do with a slow start?

Now he sucks because he was a mid round pick?

His numbers were bad in college because he played out of position and chucked since there was nobody else on the team that could do anything

You may easily be one of the dumbest posters and on site and that says alot
He doesn't suck because he was a mid round pick, he sucks cuz stupid a.ss Knicks fans like you consider him integral and "non-tradeable" and mention him as a key piece to your team... Ronnie Brewer should be getting minutes ahead of him, sh*t Landry Fields too if he was still on the team... He's a fu*kin SCRUB!

How am I dumb? Im showing you facts, yet ur just ignoring everything im saying... He was shooting 40% last season before his injury bro... Once again, .48 TS%, .44 eFG%... How, in any fathomable sense of the word, can you say he is a good shooter... Ur a fu*kin retard. He was garbage before his ACL injury, and is garbage AFTER his ACL injury... All he was known for, is his D... Stop d!ckriding, open ur stupid eyes, and see how bad he is...

And this fu*kin douche has the nerve to call me one of the dumbest posters... Please


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 02-18-2013 at 03:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Russ369 said:
How am I dumb? Im showing you facts, yet ur just ignoring everything im saying... He was shooting 40% last season before his injury bro... Once again, .48 TS%, .44 eFG%... How, in any fathomable sense of the word, can you say he is a good shooter... Ur a fu*kin retard. He was garbage before his ACL injury, and is garbage AFTER his ACL injury... All he was known for, is his D... Stop d!ckriding, open ur stupid eyes, and see how bad he is... And this fu*kin douche has the nerve to call me one of the dumbest posters... Please
He played PG last year in Antoni system which had him take alot of shots......epecially once Melo got injured and you combine that with a poor shot selection and you have a bad shooting percentage.You would know that though if you'd watch games like you claim you do.

He was never garbage but that coming you i'm not surprised
 5 years ago '04        #89
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:
He played PG last year in Antoni system which had him take alot of shots......epecially once Melo got injured and you combine that with a poor shot selection and you have a bad shooting percentage.You would know that though if you'd watch games like you claim you do.

He was never garbage but that coming you i'm not surprised

No
:ohhellnonas:

Poor shot selection his entire career then eh? Bad system his entire career eh? Never garbage despite facts show he is garbage, eh?

Whatever you say boss, keep living in that dream world... fu*kin delusional a.ss Knicks fans no wonder you guys always get clowned on, dumbest fans in the NBA hands down
 5 years ago '10        #90
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Russ369 said:
:ohhellnonas:

Poor shot selection his entire career then eh? Bad system his entire career eh? Never garbage despite facts show he is garbage, eh?

Whatever you say boss, keep living in that dream world... fu*kin delusional a.ss Knicks fans no wonder you guys always get clowned on, dumbest fans in the NBA hands down
I'm living in a dream world but consider Rudy top 5 when you can name more than 5 better

but but but other people say he is

Like I said...one of the dumbest posters on the site
 5 years ago '05        #91
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
yall still going at it about shumpert
 5 years ago '10        #92
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 TattooedMPsz said:
yall still going at it about shumpert


I got time to k!ll this morning
 5 years ago '07        #93
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
 TanstA! said:
I was just making a point.

and I understand what a role player is. That was Kerr and it's Novak now but I would take the PG over this doofy PF is all im saying.

Not because all he can do is shoot three's either but it's that he's too much of a liability on the court for his position. He gets eaten alive anywhere next to the paint. And a PG at least can pass, for Novaks height he should be able to grab boards but he doesn't grab any boards unless their wide open because he's too thin and can't beat anybody for em.

It's a lose, lose. Knicks aren't in any position to have Novak out there like the Bulls and Spurs did with Kerr... or how the Spurs now use Bonner who at least has enough weight to make some kind of reasonable effort on the defensive end and on the boards.


i just seen 4yr15 million for novak #novakwinning

well at least he got a 3 pt. shot

making a point using 2k13 is just hilarious to me
 5 years ago '04        #94
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:
I'm living in a dream world but consider Rudy top 5 when you can name more than 5 better

but but but other people say he is

Like I said...one of the dumbest posters on the site
Go look around the league what players think of Gay, he has earned their respect, they consider him a premier wing player. I don't care what the analysts think of him, I care what his peers think, and without a doubt he's top 5 in their book... Deng is nice, not top 5 tho, Paul George just broke out this year, who else is there? Iggy? No. Batum? fu*k outta here. Gay is an impact players, he takes over. He wins games and makes his teammates better. He's right behind LeBron, KD, Melo, PP, then him... Stop hating u slobbering f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #95
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Russ369 said:
Go look around the league what players think of Gay, he has earned their respect, they consider him a premier wing player. I don't care what the analysts think of him, I care what his peers think, and without a doubt he's top 5 in their book... Deng is nice, not top 5 tho, Paul George just broke out this year, who else is there? Iggy? No. Batum? fu*k outta here. Gay is an impact players, he takes over. He wins games and makes his teammates better. He's right behind LeBron, KD, Melo, PP, then him... Stop hating u slobbering f*ggot


This is the delusional sh!t i'm talking about.If Gay is such a premier and impactful player why did the Grizzlies get further in the playoffs without him?

Why did a playoff team like the Grizzlies get rid of such a "premier" player like Rudy and decide to keep an aging one like Randolph?

You said he's better than players like Batum,Iggy,and Deng who all ironically made more of an impact then Rudy ever has.

Get it through your're head...aside from a few game winners he ain't that good you "slobbering f*ggot".You take delusional to a whole new level.

For the record though I never claimed Shumpert to be so great I just know that Rudy ain't that good which is the point I was making.


Last edited by Blkboipurp; 02-18-2013 at 03:57 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
Gay's a impact player?


[pic - click to view]




Gay is top 5 and Deng isn't?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #97
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9622 9622
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Gay's a impact player?


[pic - click to view]




Gay is top 5 and Deng isn't?


[pic - click to view]



My n*gga Agent back
 5 years ago '04        #98
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:


This is the delusional sh!t i'm talking about.If Gay is such a premier and impactful player why did the Grizzlies get further in the playoffs without him?

Why did a playoff team like the Grizzlies get rid of such a "premier" player like Rudy and decide to keep an aging one like Randolph?

You said he's better than players like Batum,Iggy,and Deng who all ironically made more of an impact then Rudy ever has.

Get it through your're head...aside from a few game winners he ain't that good you "slobbering f*ggot".You take delusional to a whole new level.

For the record though I never claimed Shumpert to be so great I just know that Rudy ain't that good which is the point I was making.

First of all Kenny, how can you say that you know the Griz wouldn't have gone farther that year with Rudy actually playing? Its all circumstantial, you can't just a.ssume that because he was out, that was the reason the Grizzlies did well in the playoffs, maybe they would of done better with Rudy that year?

And why did the Grizzlies trade him? Cuz they are run by a cheap a.ss rookie owner, and a stats guy that got fired by the Spurs because he was a fu*kin idiot! Grizzlies fu*ked up, alot of ppl said they did, some said they didn't, but all will tell come playoff time and towards the end of the season. And please, they are going to trade Z-Bo probably in the summer time, why do you think they traded for Ed Davis?

And how the fu*k can you say those players made a bigger impact? Deng is probably the best one in that group, I give him mad props because he always shows up, and is keeping the Bulls in the playoff picture... But Iggy? He hasn't had an elite-like season since 08/09, and Batum's best season is this year shooting only 42% and barely cracking the 15ppg mark... Please, quit trolling. I know you are just saying sh*t to get a rise outta me cuz U know how much I love arguing with you dumb a.ss Knicks fans, but I would take Rudy Gay over anyone on your squad not named Melo, so fall back...

If you really wanna look at things, Melo and Rudy's all time basketball career stats are very similar in terms of efficiency, Melo just has a much higher usage rate and is a better overall scorer... But look at their career shooting %, both averaging 45%, rebound numbers are similar, a.ssists... Check the stats before you call me a dumbass and post some slick response... And Rudy is a much better defender than Melo also... However, obviously Melo is a way better overall player, but considering you were saying Shumpert is/will be better than Gay, wtf are you saying about ur boy Melo? So please man, quit trolling. You usually aren't one of the dumber Knicks fans making reactionary and homer posts, but this one definitely shows ur true colors...
 5 years ago '11        #99
nbrock 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 896 896
Gay is a top 5 small forward he has his days though where he looks suspect
 5 years ago '04        #100
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
do yall read?
its A) not him who wants to leave
B) prolly not happening
and
C)rudy gay is lightyears better than shump.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy