Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
SMH n*ggas be mad salty when you get rich.

I think if I got rich I would only keep a few old friends with me and get etirely new friends that where rich. Cause this the millonth time I heard a story where some sour a.ss n*gga sues one of his friends that make it.

These are the type of n*ggas that make life hard for everyone, cause you can't be broke and it's not even easy when you making money. n*ggas like him be like snakes in the grass and sh*t.

02-18-2013, 11:35 AM         #42
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so why multiple n*ggaz be sayin the same thang bout the n*gga apparently yall dont kno wats goin on behind the scenes
n*gga u mad? I never once said i knew sh*t ab their situation but i done been around these kind of situations enough to know you never listen to one side of the story. And n*ggas always so quick to believe the under dogs

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 02-18-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 02-18-2013, 11:47 AM         #43
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
if ya road dog that u been fu*kin wit for as long as yall n*ggaz been listning to em then something must be shell bout the n*gga
First of all bra, i got a homeboi, we been tight since before middle school like brothers and we both 26 now. We just fell out over some dumb but yet serious sh*t to me. But knowin bra, he'll go back and brainwash n*ggas he know into thinkn that i quit fu*king with him.

Theyll believe him not knowing why i quit fu*king with him cuz dnt nb know wtf be goin on behind the scenes. n*ggas is shiesty no matter hw long youve known em. It aint always the n*gga thats on top
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Walkerboy86 said:
First of all bra, i got a homeboi, we been tight since before middle school like brothers and we both 26 now. We just fell out over some dumb but yet serious sh*t to me. But knowin bra, he'll go back and brainwash n*ggas he know into thinkn that i quit fu*king with him.

Theyll believe him not knowing why i quit fu*king with him cuz dnt nb know wtf be goin on behind the scenes. n*ggas is shiesty no matter hw long youve known em. It aint always the n*gga thats on top
u put sh*t into perspective homie still crazy how so many n*ggas talk bad bout Jeezy.
 5 years ago '05        #45
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
Where TheTrapper at ?
 02-18-2013, 12:56 PM         #46
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
I see a bunch of hating a.ss n*ggas thats mo
ad that jeezy eating where was all this hate a couple years ago?
I don't put no trust in another n*gga thats broke
Basically this. n*ggas prob werent as close as they used to be or as close as everybody thought they were and might of been a lil jealousy involved when Jeezy's career kept progressing. Usually them under dog n*ggas get cut off for a damn good reason and get mad they arent apart of the team anymore, cant get anymore shine off of u and throw dirt on yo name to make u look like the bad guy. Simple
 5 years ago '04        #47
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
jeezy come off as a fuk n*gga anyway to mr
 5 years ago '11        #48
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25181 25181
I'm a huge jeezy fan (I should of got $$$ I handed out trap or die so much around my city) and every album I have copped retail and was happy with (tm103 I fu*ked with..seeing jeezy put trick daddy on it shows he 100 behind it all cuz trick don't fu*k with ppl)

I'll get this off first everyone knows they been tight and jeezy shouted him out on dreaming etc,but nobody knows how k!nky b is behind the scenes ill say that first (ask dj folk if u wanna know how he didnt pay $ folk his money) and jeezy almost 10 years deep how would you feel if u still had to carry someone who u feel is not helping ur situation @ all and is threatening to blackmail you/extort you (k!nky was def threatening jeezy about suing him before it happened)

So now that y'all read that what should jeezy do? Just got handed a lawsuit and k!nky b most likely got good lawyers too thinking he has a case but then jeezy wins @ the end of tHe day and so does his amazing lawyer because any top lawyer would tell jeezy the exact same thing...deny...deny..deny... If you even admit to anything k!nky b has potential to take millions.

Jeezy will get the last laugh outta this one after seeing the lawyers tactics and honestly you can't hate on jeezy for it too
 5 years ago '11        #49
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
 ALLEEK said:
Yo real sh*t, I swear this was one of the most underrated joints put out in a long time. Matter fact the video surprised me so much cause this the type of sh*t Kanye be on.

Boo just needs a push man. I swear people sleeping on homie for no reason

that's a cool song can't front he went in on some real sh*t

as far as Jeezy peep this...My n*gga k!nky B told me finish my meal
Def Jam, seven figures, we can finish the deal

but this dude looks he being in jeezy life as far as his music career i mean if he is owed money he can't just come out with 5 mil if this your homie ask for 2.5 or even try have a sit down with the n*gga

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 02-18-2013 at 02:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...This Lawsuit Is Old News and Jeezy Finally Speaks? I Gotta Call Bullsh*t On TMZ.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 SoCannon said:
Hova done taught Jeezy well
 SoCannon said:
And wtf yall talking bout Jeezy getting exposed and he burning bridges?
He burning bridges with people that can't help him get any further but he done built new
ones with people at the top that n*gga gone be alright R. I. P. I k!lling the clubs right now
 Dray said:
I'm a huge jeezy fan (I should of got $$$ I handed out trap or die so much around my city) and every album I have copped retail and was happy with (tm103 I fu*ked with..seeing jeezy put trick daddy on it shows he 100 behind it all cuz trick don't fu*k with ppl)

I'll get this off first everyone knows they been tight and jeezy shouted him out on dreaming etc,but nobody knows how k!nky b is behind the scenes ill say that first (ask dj folk if u wanna know how he didnt pay $ folk his money) and jeezy almost 10 years deep how would you feel if u still had to carry someone who u feel is not helping ur situation @ all and is threatening to blackmail you/extort you (k!nky was def threatening jeezy about suing him before it happened)

So now that y'all read that what should jeezy do? Just got handed a lawsuit and k!nky b most likely got good lawyers too thinking he has a case but then jeezy wins @ the end of tHe day and so does his amazing lawyer because any top lawyer would tell jeezy the exact same thing...deny...deny..deny... If you even admit to anything k!nky b has potential to take millions.

Jeezy will get the last laugh outta this one after seeing the lawyers tactics and honestly you can't hate on jeezy for it too
If this is the story (which it sounds like)...

They will settle...

Jeezy has to deny even knowing k!nky in publicly and in court since this case has been filed, but it is safe to say they aint cool no more and cant be cool no more

Jeezy on some bs cause he know he wouldnt be where he at right now with k!nky, industry crazy.. you need the right team, song, word stack, promo, go to the right club at the right time, etc, etc, to get on... k!nky was part of that perfect storm for Jeezy

k!nky on some bs cause he plugged wit Jeezy... that n*gga resume like gold he got the oppourtuity to make money out the a.ss but he prob got lazy and felt like he was entitled to sit back and get payed. Jeezy aint started chilling yet, why should k!nky? Either that or he Jeezy didnt see him growing with the brand so you slowly starting getting exed out

Kink shoulda sued for more the 5 milli? Bruh shoulda went after some royalties or something....he might get half that when they settle but nobody else will hire him... how he going to eat?
 5 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 ALLEEK said:
Yo real sh*t, I swear this was one of the most underrated joints put out in a long time. Matter fact the video surprised me so much cause this the type of sh*t Kanye be on.

Boo just needs a push man. I swear people sleeping on homie for no reason

this sh*t sick right here
 5 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17399 17399
All the personal sh*t ain't none of our business as fans, nor is the lawsuit. Just enjoy the music fam

That Boo Rossini Slow Motion one more time though

[video - click to view]

If Folk comment in this thread I hope he tell us Jeezy gone get on that Slow Motion . Could care less about Jeezy and Kink business, a n*gga wanna see that Slow Motion do numbers

They say aint no reward for being a real n*gga
Since everybody real where the bi*ch n*ggas?!
 5 years ago '11        #54
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25181 25181
 Account001 said:
he got the oppourtuity to make money out the a.ss but he prob got lazy and felt like he was entitled to sit back and get payed. Jeezy aint started chilling yet, why should k!nky?
 5 years ago '11        #55
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Boo's verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> classic

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #56
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Account001 said:
If this is the story (which it sounds like)...

They will settle...

Jeezy has to deny even knowing k!nky in publicly and in court since this case has been filed, but it is safe to say they aint cool no more and cant be cool no more

Jeezy on some bs cause he know he wouldnt be where he at right now with k!nky, industry crazy.. you need the right team, song, word stack, promo, go to the right club at the right time, etc, etc, to get on... k!nky was part of that perfect storm for Jeezy

k!nky on some bs cause he plugged wit Jeezy... that n*gga resume like gold he got the oppourtuity to make money out the a.ss but he prob got lazy and felt like he was entitled to sit back and get payed. Jeezy aint started chilling yet, why should k!nky? Either that or he Jeezy didnt see him growing with the brand so you slowly starting getting exed out

Kink shoulda sued for more the 5 milli? Bruh shoulda went after some royalties or something....he might get half that when they settle but nobody else will hire him... how he going to eat?

Jeezy can't deny knowing k!nky..he's shouted him out on songs.The whole TM103 documentary was about how they made the transition from getting money in the streets to getting money in music.They took the whole ride together.So that denying sh*t isn't gonna work.Yall should check the documentary out it came with the deluxe edition of 103 so a lot of n*ggas probably ain't seen it.It gives a lot of perspective on their relationship in their own words.

I wouldn't be surprised if that whole documentary idea was Kinks to begin with and he already had his mind set on suing Jeezy. 103 came out barely over a year ago and news of k!nky suing Jeezy broke not too many months after.
 5 years ago '07        #57
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
It's alot of n*ggaz on here that's shiesty AF. Jeezy dead wrong that's why everybody keep leaving
 5 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 RubbahBandMayn said:
It's alot of n*ggaz on here that's shiesty AF. Jeezy dead wrong that's why everybody keep leaving
nah mean? lol I fu*ks wit Jeezy *peep my shirt* but snaking your homie out some $$$ ain't a good look. We on the outside looking in tho so I hope they patch it up and keep ot moving. Friends and fam fall out over money all the time
 5 years ago '07        #59
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 Trilluminati GA said:
nah mean? lol I fu*ks wit Jeezy *peep my shirt* but snaking your homie out some $$$ ain't a good look. We on the outside looking in tho so I hope they patch it up and keep ot moving. Friends and fam fall out over money all the time
U right but even them BMF n*ggas don't fu*k with Young. I fu*k with his music too but somethin aint right about bruh.
 5 years ago '05        #60
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
"Get Right" First Verse about k!nky B"

"Whole fu*kin' Hood Know i Made Ya....Whole fu*kin' Block Know I Saved Ya....Ya Own fu*kin' Folks Know I Saved Ya"
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago