Buy or sell: Kyrie Irving is next in line for the GOAT conversation

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Kyrie Irving the next GOAT Candidate?
Buy 98 61.25%
Sell 62 38.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 The Rhyming Ape said:
when healthy

cp3/rondo/rose/parker

westbrook

williams/irving

wall

btw rose won an mvp his 3rd year in the league. Theres no way in hell kyries better than him right now.
Yall forget how terrible the wizards were without Wall. They were historically bad the first 35 games
 5 years ago '12        #62
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 5987 5987
 #TheReturn said:
Rose put up 25/7.7/4reb

Kyrie still hasn't put together a single month at 7+ a.ssist average let alone a season. With or without a squad Rubio out there getting 10 a.ssist every other night with a bunch of Minny bums and no K.Love.. n*ggas acting like Rose got a team full of scorers and the Bulls don't struggle to score. Bulls play excellent defense, Rose was the offense in 2011. Aint no excuse for just 4 double doubles since H.S, and you're suppose to be the next best PG.. and your already in your sophomore year. 6'3 Jamal Crawford with a more consistent jumper
What kind of offensive Point Guard cant even average 6 a.ssists a game?

My mans cant even get 30 wins in a season but he a GOAT
 5 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12538 12538
Hasn't even averaged over 6 a.ssist in a single month He got close in Nov. with 5.9 a.ssist. He's to smart not to change that, scoring comes easy for him, just like Rose or Westbrook, but will he take on his next weakness in trying to set up his teammates and actually get them going. Instead of dribbling in circles for 14 seconds of the shot clock and shooting it himself. Only time will tell, I believe he can, but sometimes it's fun to troll these Cavs fans when threads like these are created.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-17-2013 at 11:06 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #64
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
irving is a SG not a PG..dude looks to score and destroy his opponents..setting up his teammates is the furthest frm his mind when he in 1n1 point drew mode
 5 years ago '06        #65
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 #TheReturn said:
Rose put up 25/7.7/4reb

Kyrie still hasn't put together a single month at 7+ a.ssist average let alone a season. With or without a squad Rubio out there getting 10 a.ssist every other night with a bunch of Minny bums and no K.Love.. n*ggas acting like Rose got a team full of scorers and the Bulls don't struggle to score. Bulls play excellent defense, Rose was the offense in 2011. Aint no excuse for just 4 double doubles since H.S, and you're suppose to be the next best PG.. and your already in your sophomore year. 6'3 Jamal Crawford with a more consistent jumper
so we talking 2 points , 2 a.ssists away from matching rose's mvp season

Rose came in with a veteran team and known guys. Lindsey Hunter and Kirk showing him the ropes. luol deng , ben gordon , salmons , noah , gooden.

you can try and troll , but you got ya wizard groupies loving everything you say sh*t is funny
 5 years ago '11        #66
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
i gotta be honest. when he first came out , i didn't think he was all that nice. i thought his fundamentals were so solid and polished that compared to all these other young pgs, it made him stand out. but no doubt, hes starting to prove me wrong. it also makes me think, does not having d. rose this season contribute to it?
 5 years ago '05        #67
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12538 12538
 O_nasty said:
so we talking 2 points , 2 a.ssists away from matching rose's mvp season

Rose came in with a veteran team and known guys. Lindsey Hunter and Kirk showing him the ropes. luol deng , ben gordon , salmons , noah , gooden.

you can try and troll , but you got ya wizard groupies loving everything you say sh*t is funny
If it was that easy, he'd atleast do it in ONE month. Most players will atleast have a hot month where they post above their averages across the board.. Kyrie's a.ssist don't move, only by a fraction of a point. Same as last season. Rose shared the ball with Gordon,Kirk, and Salmons, all of which who suck off the ball and needed the ball in their hands to be effective. Despite sharing the rock still was getting 6 a.ssist.. Kyrie literally has free reigns to do whatever, usually when you're on a trash team your stats should be slightly inflated.. If Kyrie had a better team his scoring will likely dip and MAYBE his a.ssist will go up. I still don't see him as a player who'll balance out a 24+ scoring average as well as 7+ a.ssist.. He gets tunnel vision when he's on one on one mode. And Kyrie has Byron Scott, you know the same coach that helped CP3 develop and also worked with Kidd. Two of the best passers in the last 10-15 years.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-17-2013 at 11:29 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
def the next superstar and probably my favorite player to watch on a nightly basis and the crying about his a.ssists, his a.ssists are a lil low because of the quality of players around him
 02-17-2013, 11:26 PM         #69
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just wait till rondo and rose comes back next season...

All i gotta say
 5 years ago '12        #70
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Johnson Barnes said:
Can we eve qualify him as that, he played only 8 games.
yeah, he was enrolled at the university and played until he got hurt
 5 years ago '12        #71
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
Buy. This kids the fu*kin truth and he's out on a mission.
 5 years ago '11        #72
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
naw too early lets see him carry the cleveland cavs deep in the playoffs first he nice with the ball can't front on him..too early but i know Kobe advising him like hug the ball lol

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 02-18-2013 at 12:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #73
rhymeandreason 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 6 6
 Dee504 said:
When he averages 10+ a.ssist a game the we can have this conversation. He's a point guard with 5 a.ssist a game, that's pathetic and to the average fan who doesn't watch him looks like he's a ballhog.

I live in Cleveland and Kyrie is very far from a ball hog. He's the truth point blank.
 02-18-2013, 02:05 AM         #74
NerdiGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-18-2013, 04:29 AM         #75
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #76
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 hotsisal_23 said:
kyrie is the best scoring PG in the league

Other top combo guards include:

Westbrook
Rose
curry

Point Drew is the the truth
He is not a better scorer than Westbrook
 02-18-2013, 10:43 AM         #77
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seen him live...exceptional passer! #pocketpass

Bought in awhile ago!
 5 years ago '04        #78
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
baby kobe
 5 years ago '07        #79
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43405 43405
 cubes said:
He Not even a top 5 PG right now

1.5 a.ssist to turnover ratio

Team loses twice as many games as they win when he plays

4 double doubles since high school

fu*k Duke

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cubes again.

Last edited by st21; 02-18-2013 at 11:53 AM..
 02-18-2013, 11:50 AM         #80
Truer Living 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Rose put up 25/7.7/4reb

And wiz fans please just stop...you guys spend more time talking about Kyrie than anyone else. You fu*ks gotta have a spidey sense for this kid cause whenever he is mentioned like 6 or 7 of you guys show up looking desperate as fu*k. The wiz got a nice little squad right now and it could be a nice rivalry in the future, but you guys are making your fan base look straight fu*king retarded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy