Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
96 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2013, 02:22 PM         #81
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
I know how it sounds and im sure they know people will chalk it up as bs conspiracy. Thats the cleverness of it all. Its not just the Catholics ,but a many of prominent institutions do this, including Hollywood. Its all Esoteric thinking.
Since the beginning of time things like that happened. You can even point out in the Bible when Angels visited Lot and his neighbors wanted to r*pe the Angels but Lot offered up his virgin daughters to be r*ped instead
 02-18-2013, 02:25 PM         #82
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Religion will NEVER end.....
True but I think it will stay on the decline. After a couple hundred years it will be such a small %
 02-18-2013, 03:12 PM         #83
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Evolution is bs and everybody who has studied it knows this. The evolution argument is a very weak one with absolutely nothing to stand on in the terms of facts.
The same can also be said about Christianity, and the Bible. It's all beliefs without any facts.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 swayze said:
Evolution is bs and everybody who has studied it knows this. The evolution argument is a very weak one with absolutely nothing to stand on in the terms of facts. It is circular reasoning at it's finest. DNA says take Evolution and put it in the science fiction category where it belongs.
let me guess, creationism is real then?
 5 years ago '09        #85
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 grown man ish said:
its becuase they repress natural and healthy s3xual desires and consider it sinful....i dont think their allowed to masterbate or their taught its wrong....therefore all those natural s3xual desires get repressed and come out in dysfunctional ways...
no just no lol
 5 years ago '04        #86
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
learned a lot from the first page alone......

didn't know that Vatican City is it's own country and that Pope's are immune from prosecution as long as they live there.

i find that to be a bunch of horse sh*t though. u commit a crime in this country and US Marshals will be on your a.ss forever, wherever you go (with the exception of a few places). a crime like this though....they need to be able to put hands on this man the way he put hands or allowed hands to be put on those BOYS of all things. i mean, that sh*t is wrong too but if it were girls it wouldn't be AS PERVERSE, just on some regular pedo sh*t. the fact that it's another boy, another p*nis u messing with??? all these mother fu*kers should burn same way they burned that lady in columbia, somewhere in S. America, the other day. nasty fu*ks.
 02-18-2013, 03:36 PM         #87
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

louis ck visits the catholic church in the wake up the pope scandal
 02-18-2013, 04:05 PM         #88
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:

louis ck visits the catholic church in the wake up the pope scandal

I don't know about that sh*tting bible's part but yea that sounds about right
 5 years ago '05        #89
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Religion fu*king strikes again
 5 years ago '12        #90
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
Does anybody have a link to the movie "Silence In The House Of God"?
 5 years ago '13        #91
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 ra1n said:
sensationalist bullcrap.

Word! This is probably a lie. But the catholic religion is still kind of foul.
 02-18-2013, 08:29 PM         #92
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliSteppin said:
Does anybody have a link to the movie "Silence In The House Of God"?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #93
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 swayze said:
Evolution is bs and everybody who has studied it knows this. The evolution argument is a very weak one with absolutely nothing to stand on in the terms of facts. It is circular reasoning at it's finest. DNA says take Evolution and put it in the science fiction category where it belongs.

[pic - click to view]

and @ the pedophile apologists in here calling that movie sensationalist. clowns
 02-18-2013, 10:28 PM         #94
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:

[pic - click to view]

Evolution is just a theory!

Like germs and gravity
 5 years ago '11        #95
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
To those against evolution: why do whales/dolphins surface to breathe?
 5 years ago '07        #96
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
let those against evolution continue out their lives in ignorance, like the countless people who went to their grave believing the world is flat and the center of the universe. There is no convincing these people, and seeing as they are mainly people who believe in talking snakes and men walking on water, there isnt much of a point.
 5 years ago '04        #97
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1908 1908
 swayze said:
The same can be said for ALL religions. Religion is nothing more than faith without any factual merit to substantiate any of its bogus claims.

I would say the same goes for all religious texts as well. Great pieces of literature, but fictional at best.
 5 years ago '04        #98
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[quote=swayze;26251591]You can't be serious .There so much evidence against evolution until it is unreal. You could make about 2 valid points about evolution . Those two valid points would come in the form of things that have not been observed. I how ever could fill up 13 threads with things against evolution. It all would be SCIENTIFIC . If i added religious doctrine i would fill up another 12 threads.

I know birds that can talk and the dead sea as of today people float /stand up in it. Regardless the term wrongly translated as snake is NACHASH which means whisperer or enchanter. See how your misinformation make you seem foolish. You know what you have been told and not what you know by your own studies. We call that brain washing.[/quote]

So I'm a.ssuming you believe this picture to be real based on your studies:

[pic - click to view]

And that classic religious argument of "If you don’t believe me you’re a fool and have been brainwashed by your teachers and professors. But only me and my religious brethren know the real truth." That one gets me all the time. My friend's dad who never finished 8th grade and loves the bible always throws that argument out there.

Last edited by matelyan; 02-19-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #99
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[quote=swayze;26251814]
 matelyan said:

A artist rendition.. Man just stop. Im not religious at all sir, so again just stop. You bring me a painting of a WHITE GUY to prove what point? That to those that truly know, shows your brain washing to the fullest sir. Thats not up for debate because you have made it a fact with this post. You know nothing about what you speak on and with every post you will show that.

Nothing and im nothing in your post is biblically or historically accurate. I a.ssume you would still use the term JESUS even though your education should told you the LETTER J is no more than 450 years old. Use your brain and stop being told what to believe without seeking it for yourself. That sir is what brain washing is if you didn't know.
You ramble on and make incoherent statements as if anyone on BX cared what you think? I’m actually sitting in my office laughing my a.ss off because you took the time to reply to my ridiculous post. Quit wasting your time bro. Nobody here cares what you think or what you have to say. You sound like a tool and a huge Douche bag. I would suggest you stop.
 5 years ago '11        #100
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 swayze said:
Explain your conscious . Dna destroys the fallacy that is evolution. Darwin himself didn't denounce the creator. He was a very delusional man. Check out his biographies . He also used different BIRDS for his testing. You would have to be a fool to believe in something that has absolutely no facts or valid history. Proponents of this foolishness rallied behind it simply because it gave a alternative to religion. Nothing more or less. As Darwin himself said about the theory. It is nothing more than speculation without a example of transition and there has not been one form of transition among other things . The only thing a evolutionist will show people who do not know better is TRAIT CHANGING. They use ADAPTATION as some kind of proof.
Why do you a.ssume I don't believe in a creator?

Isn't adapting to survive the same thing as evolving to survive?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
181 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy