most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2013, 10:31 AM         #61
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Julian a.ssange can't leave an embassy but this n*gga gets to live freely in an entire nation?

I wonder if they are going to place armed guards outside, waiting for him to leave
 5 years ago '11        #62
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,400 | Props total: 4580 4580
 Gwange said:
Bogus story

After resigning, the Pope will be spending some time at the Papal castle in Rome. He wont be prosecuted for anything.
Vatican property in Italy has the same rights as embassies, meaning, the Pope is technically still in the Vatican as long as he is within that Castle or any other Vatican property in Italy. Trust, he won't be straying no farther than Vatican property in Italy because people have been trying to have him hemmed up for the longest. Last time her went to Britain, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens got lawyers together to have the Pope arrested but couldnt since he'a a head of state. Once those protections are gone he is screwed.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Carlton Black said:
the catholic church isn't representative of true Christian beliefs but yet athiests always try & connect the two to justify their train of thought/logic....
yup...
 5 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Any position that wields that much power will attract evil corrupt people. "Illuminati" Has infiltrated the church a long time ago
 5 years ago '05        #65
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 purpleaxxe said:
The Catholic church is not powerful due to it's push for a new world order, but due to the amount of followers. Of the 2.1 billion Christians in the world, 1.2 billion of them are Catholic. That number brings a lot of power including wealth.
True. There's power in numbers. The more people that follow a cause the the more power said cause has. I wonder when people will figure this out and get together on something positive.
 02-18-2013, 10:46 AM         #66
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djdeez1211 said:
yep...very few honest ppl out there i see
when my dad told me that the pope resigned the first thing that came to mind was he was forced to cuz he got caught touching boys
 5 years ago '07        #67
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
 ill 800 said:
they cut a deal with mussolini after ww2 so they could be their own country
Mussolini died in WW2...how culd they cut a deal with him???
 02-18-2013, 11:09 AM         #68
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:
the catholic church isn't representative of true Christian beliefs but yet athiests always try & connect the two to justify their train of thought/logic....
What are true christian beliefs? The beliefs are based on interpretation of books that were written 1000's of years ago. that is why i do not choose to follow a chruch. it is all hear say passed down from generations past.

The way i see religion is that it was made to teach people a good way of living by teaching value and morals in life. Christianity i feel takes the intended teachings and twists them in a way to get power over its followers by creating god fearing christians.

I dont consider myself an atheist because I have not explored the entire realm of religion and if i did i might find something that I believe in.

as of now I really only believe in unity, morality and respect for others
 5 years ago '08        #69
300strong3o5 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 344 344
 Carlton Black said:
the catholic church is the christians father understand that
 5 years ago '07        #70
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
beyond disturbing
 5 years ago '07        #71
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
the catholic church is fu*kED UP. theyve been allowing this sh*t to go on for years and no has the balls to do anything about it. so what if they prosecute a priest here and there. apparently thats not enough. they need to go drag his old a.ss outta there and stone him and every other clergyman that takes advantage of those who cant protect themselves. sh*t is a disgrace.
 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM         #72
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
source is wack
 5 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 GrezyNclean said:
Mussolini died in WW2...how culd they cut a deal with him???
sorry meant before
 5 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 goodbarz said:
source is wack
This is the 2nd idiot who's questioned the Examiner.

Is Reuters good enough for you?

5 years ago '08        #75
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Why little boys thou? why not little girls....
 5 years ago '07        #76
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5911 5911
 Jazzy Soul said:
True. There's power in numbers. The more people that follow a cause the the more power said cause has. I wonder when people will figure this out and get together on something positive.
 02-18-2013, 02:10 PM         #77
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Has everyone in this thread seen this movie?!

[video - click to view]

02-18-2013, 02:12 PM         #78
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched the documentary on HBO that aired weeks before the Pope stepped down, it was unbelievably sad. When the deaf guy confronted the Priest that r*ped him when he was a child and told him to go to jail, that was really heartbreaking, and then the maid came out and told the deaf guy to forgive him.

Stuff like this will end religion
 02-18-2013, 02:18 PM         #79
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Uhh. i just gave the real answer in this thread. It sound wacko ,(because it is) but it's the truth and is a ancient practice of their ancestors .. I know how it sounds and im sure they know people will chalk it up as bs conspiracy. Thats the cleverness of it all. Its not just the Catholics ,but a many of prominent institutions do this, including Hollywood. Its all Esoteric thinking.

Its sad but true. It's a power/energy thing
 5 years ago '08        #80
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Phillipmcd said:
I watched the documentary on HBO that aired weeks before the Pope stepped down, it was unbelievably sad. When the deaf guy confronted the Priest that r*ped him when he was a child and told him to go to jail, that was really heartbreaking, and then the maid came out and told the deaf guy to forgive him.

Stuff like this will end religion
Religion will NEVER end.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy