Feb 16 - Pope will remain in Vatican to avoid prosecution for child sex abuse

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
Get Batman on this. Batman has. No. Jurisdiction. He'll find him and make him squeal.
 5 years ago '10        #42
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 Carlton Black said:
you know what else is funny?....you being a moron & conflating/confusing true practicing Christians with Catholicism.....

true Christians are taught to f!ght the new world order./illuminati...which is what the Catholic church pushes re: hence why they have so much political clout & power in the world...
The Catholic church is not powerful due to it's push for a new world order, but due to the amount of followers. Of the 2.1 billion Christians in the world, 1.2 billion of them are Catholic. That number brings a lot of power including wealth.
 5 years ago '07        #43
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 DaDirtiest said:
He wouldn't have his immunity.... to be charged for the pedophilia he helped cover up? Hilarious. Serious blow (pun intended) to the catholic diddler network. Never been prouder to be an atheist. fu*k these pedophiles, burn the vatican!!!
I'm sure there's plenty of atheist paedophiles as well.
 02-18-2013, 06:15 AM         #44
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Pump ya brakes fam. I ain't one of those internet BX atheists. I consider myself a God fearing Christian. But NOBODY who either participates in or facilitates the protection of child molestation/molesters should be protected from the law. How are you even trying to connect the two?
The point im trying to make is that yall get up in arms over a post like this n most get hateful, but dont bat a eyelid to other events, because for some reason religion and its leaders seem to be easier/more fun for people too attack

Beantown Bully said:

i don't give a fu*k if it's Jesus reincarnated, you fu*k kids, you deserve to die by a monkey taking tweezers and plucking out each skin cell one by one until all of your organs fall out and MTA rats eat whats left. fu*k THE POPE!

S W A N said:
Um. Where were you when many people were screaming for Bush to be prosecuted for torture? Guess you missed that boat. And there is a loud voice also concerning Obama and drones. sh*t is all in the news if youre paying attention. You used the worst two examples you could find I see

[pic - click to view]

Nothing wrong with my post, if you read it how it should be read, like some peeps did, then you will understand where I am coming from

- And btw, aint the Pope visiting his holiday home in the next few weeks after resigning? Seems to contradict the article

Last edited by Sniggit; 02-18-2013 at 06:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 killya said:
The catholic Church is filled with a bunch of Pedophiles.

killya said:
Satan's army in sheeps clothing.
 5 years ago '04        #46
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
The Vatican has had written policy for concealing/covering up pedophilia for more than 50 years.

Before RATzinger came around.

Look up "Crimine Solicitaciones"
 02-18-2013, 07:10 AM         #47
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad to see the church that has given me so much in regards to teachings I received as a child turn into this. Between the Catholic Church not choosing a Latino as a pope (Latinos make 42% of the following), all of these protected pedos, and them completely disregarding the African cardinal to go with an ex-Nazi/ex-pedo protector, I can't deal anymore. As a minority I can no longer be part of the flock. I still believe, but I can't under this church that doesn't respect you unless you're a perverted European man.....This church isn't for us as minorities.

Then again, this is the same church that allowed Black people to be enslaved, Native Americans to be slaughtered, the formation of the Nazi and KKK movements, The Spanish Inquisition etc. These guys always hated us
 02-18-2013, 07:17 AM         #48
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
I'm sure there's plenty of atheist paedophiles as well.
This is the fu*king truth. Jail is full of Atheists who have lost all hope. If anything, people should be most leery of Atheists.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
This is the fu*king truth. Jail is full of Atheists who have lost all hope. If anything, people should be most leery of Atheists.
I aint backing up for the Catholic pedophile stuff......but ppl make it sound like athiest do nothing wrong. I understand its hypocritical but i aint know, They seem to just say fu*k this and fu*k that once it can be tied to religion

PS: I never could respect the Catholic way to alot of things ( grew up a Caribbean Methodist)
 5 years ago '11        #50
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Christian Pastor's do this sh*t too, fu*k all religion! Michael Jackson's another piece of sh*t, hope he rests in piss. Execute these pedophiles! I have friends locked up doing more time for drug related charges than a pedo does for abusing kids, this world is fu*ked.
 02-18-2013, 08:27 AM         #51
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think u should have to denounce ur religion, forced to read all current theories of evolution and how the universe started etc., or u get put in a horrid concentration camp and starved to death. Then the government burns all religious material so our future generations won't be infected and we can live happily ever after.
 5 years ago '04        #52
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
 Sniggit said:
Only reason yall hating is cos its the catholic church and the head guy of a religion not able to be prosecuted

Dont see yall up in arms trying to have obama prosecuted or bush for the protection and preservation of drone strikes that have k!lled many innocent women n children huh

so in other words you trying to flip it around on something means that you condone it?

e G o Maniac said:
the catholic church is evil.
most things in the world are

killya said:
The catholic Church is filled with a bunch of Pedophiles. Satan's army in sheeps clothing.
possibly but its not the only church that has pedophiles. didn't that christian/baptist dude from atlanta mess around with boys too?

Eminence said:
yeah but Michael Jackson god rest his soul and other dudes are taken into jail for the same crime...hey that's life
Katt Williams is somewhere reading this with that look on his face.
he didn't get sentenced the prison and wasn't he out on bail for the trial?
 5 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Chomsky said:
Catholic priests can't get married, so they got to get it somehow.
You're sick if you believe what you posted. Since they're so "Godly" they should practice celibacy, not gay s3x with little boys.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 dlettern said:
Its sad to see the church that has given me so much in regards to teachings I received as a child turn into this. Between the Catholic Church not choosing a Latino as a pope (Latinos make 42% of the following), all of these protected pedos, and them completely disregarding the African cardinal to go with an ex-Nazi/ex-pedo protector, I can't deal anymore. As a minority I can no longer be part of the flock. I still believe, but I can't under this church that doesn't respect you unless you're a perverted European man.....This church isn't for us as minorities.

Then again, this is the same church that allowed Black people to be enslaved, Native Americans to be slaughtered, the formation of the Nazi and KKK movements, The Spanish Inquisition etc. These guys always hated us
This should be plain to all.
 5 years ago '04        #55
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 1457 1457
 Sniggit said:
Only reason yall hating is cos its the catholic church and the head guy of a religion not able to be prosecuted

Dont see yall up in arms trying to have obama prosecuted or bush for the protection and preservation of drone strikes that have k!lled many innocent women n children huh
im baptized catholic. I think the church for the most part is a scam. Most are. Bush and drones have nothing to do with kids being touched man. Focus on the topic instead of segwaying into things that have nothing to do with the main interest.

Face it. the pope is crooked as are most leaders. The fact that he "cant be" prosecuted only shows the power of money and religion. There is not a spiritual belief in the actual catholic belief that details that its ok to fu*k lil boys. The church is a breeding ground for homophobic gays who can mask their secret lives by hiding behind a cross. sh*t its a breeding ground for any criminal to be themselves as long as they say they are "saved".

they ask the poor for money for church items, but dont build anything that could help people make more money on their tax free land. (not all but a lot)
Praying for money doesn't even make logical sense. The entity is the model of how all corporations are built. Everything in business is ponzi scheme...im sorry a Pyramid scheme if you want to keep it illuminated.
 5 years ago '06        #56
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
i havent been to church in a long time
 5 years ago '13        #57
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
SMH and then people wonder why the world is so fu*ked up.

You go to church to get closer to god, not to have your little sons and daughters molested.

But this sh*t has been going down in the catholic church for years and them doing the whole virginity thing has nothing to do with it.

Even if you look at the buddhist, they do that whole no s3x thing but they dont touch your kids.

They just meditate and play with baby tigers and nature and ish.

With this said I dont think that they're going to try to prosecute the pope and I believe this story is a lie.

But this molestng of lil boys and sh*t gotta stop.

P.S. Im not against the catholic religon, but this is sick. As well as the way they idolize the pope and those saint.

Those people aint god.

Last edited by Guvnor; 02-18-2013 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Gwange said:
Bogus story

After resigning, the Pope will be spending some time at the Papal castle in Rome. He wont be prosecuted for anything.
Exactly
This is boxden though...where God no matter what religion it is will always truely be hated and Science trumps all. Of course people arent going to do there own research and believe this retarded article.

dlettern said:

So your mad because your race wasnt selected as top power?
You see the problem with you and the rest of the people in the world is that you still give a fu*k what the color of peoples skin is...So your reasoning is all wrong.
BUT maybe you will come back to the church when the next pope is selected because chances are he will be black.

I have a question for you off topic. In the next ten years Whites will be the Minority.
When this happens can affirmitive action than be used for white people?
 5 years ago '08        #59
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 5326 5326
 minimafiaaj said:
Well the vatican is its own country. so they arent gonna do sh*t
That's so fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #60
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 2totimes said:
i just wanna know why they like boys so much?

i mean let alone kids but whats the fascination with boys?
its becuase they repress natural and healthy s3xual desires and consider it sinful....i dont think their allowed to masterbate or their taught its wrong....therefore all those natural s3xual desires get repressed and come out in dysfunctional ways...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago