Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 SLiPP said:
I want Broner vs Matthysse. Make that sh*t happen b
They gotta make that match up...but they won't.
 5 years ago '05        #162
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
Broners not trying to hard with the trash talk.. He's a handler's/ promoters wet dream. The guy is doing his part to make you either love him or hate him, regardless you're going to tune in because he's talented.. He'll draw in casual boxing fans with his mouth and arrogance, they'll buy to see if he loses.

Broner knows what he's doing. He's obviously as c*ckier than Floyd, he's Prince Naseem status IMO.
 5 years ago '11        #163
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 Bea5T said:
he hasnt even fought the best at 135
Whats he waiting on? I wanna see dude face someone worth while to see what hes REALLY working with.
 5 years ago '07        #164
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5528 5528
Broner said he's moving up to 140 if Burns doesn't want to get in the ring with him.
 5 years ago '05        #165
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Well he called out burns on the skysports broadcast. Also said that he will move up to 140 if burns don't want it.
 5 years ago '05        #166
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
My n*gga Broner.
 5 years ago '07        #167
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 #TheReturn said:
Broners not trying to hard with the trash talk.. He's a handler's/ promoters wet dream. The guy is doing his part to make you either love him or hate him, regardless you're going to tune in because he's talented.. He'll draw in casual boxing fans with his mouth and arrogance, they'll buy to see if he loses.

Broner knows what he's doing. He's obviously as c*ckier than Floyd, he's Prince Naseem status IMO.
tha thing wit broner is that it just seems faked or forced.floyd,hearns,duran,tarver,hopkins,ali,toney ,tyson are some all time great sh*t talkers.when they talk sh*t,its comical,and believable.this dude is just forcin tha issue way too much,and it doesnt really fit his personality
 5 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
tha thing wit broner is that it just seems faked or forced.floyd,hearns,duran,tarver,hopkins,ali,toney ,tyson are some all time great sh*t talkers.when they talk sh*t,its comical,and believable.this dude is just forcin tha issue way too much,and it doesnt really fit his personality
Thats cause he's coming out the gate talking sh*t, eventually people will start to get use to his antics. Floyd had that same problem when he first started.
 5 years ago '05        #169
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 #TheReturn said:
Thats cause he's coming out the gate talking sh*t, eventually people will start to get use to his antics. Floyd had that same problem when he first started.
Floyd didn't talk much until the gatti f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Floyd didn't talk much until the gatti f!ght.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you just wasn't following floyd until the gatti f!ght is what you're saying, especially if you think that.
 5 years ago '07        #171
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
naw,i followed floyd from tha beggining.he didnt become this money sh*t till he fought oscar.thing is,all tha great 1's put work in 1st.broner has put 0 work in and arguably lost his toughest f!ght,and his f!ghtin in a class he is clearly too big for.floyd was always very humble towards his opponents after his f!ghts
 5 years ago '04        #172
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
 r.burgundy said:

Exactly.

He actually reminds me of a kid from the suburb acting like he hood.

It has just never seemed natural for him and he would rather be a character getting attention instead of letting his untouchable/unmatched skills to date be his gimmick.

He is almost like the riff raff/plies of boxing lol

Not that bad but yall get what i am saying.Just faking it and is more intelligent than putting on.
 5 years ago '06        #173
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,754 | Props total: 557 557
 NyDon60 said:
cool f!ght
 mista804 said:
Solid f!ght...Rees came to f!ght though so he gets props
 #TheReturn said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t was weak. Hasnt even fought a full 12 rounder yet. Hes going to stay in that division cuz he knows he will win every time.
 5 years ago '07        #174
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ddash said:

Exactly.

He actually reminds me of a kid from the suburb acting like he hood.

It has just never seemed natural for him and he would rather be a character getting attention instead of letting his untouchable/unmatched skills to date be his gimmick.

He is almost like the riff raff/plies of boxing lol

Not that bad but yall get what i am saying.Just faking it and is more intelligent than putting on.
exactly.floyd was actually pretty quiet comin up.he started talkin more and more once he wanted that oscar f!ght,but even still,he fought tough f!ghts at every stop.broner hasnt beat anybody yet to hav an ego
exactly.he is 1 of these dudes that is gonna get beat up when he goes to 140,and confidence is gonna be crushed,and thats gonna be his career
 5 years ago '04        #175
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
^^^^^^^^^^
I was thinking that.

Might be the new Naseem hamed.

He is much more skilled but you never know what will happen if he gets beat or gets ko'd.
 02-17-2013, 10:22 AM         #176
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice but broner needs competition. i like his power though.
 5 years ago '09        #177
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
Missed the f!ght, but I had a feeling he would do his thing. But like everyone has said, I want to see him f!ght some real competition to see how good he is.
 5 years ago '04        #178
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Just watched the replay on hbo

@ the song choice

Lil dude was just overpowered he had heart tho.
 5 years ago '09        #179
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Bea5T said:
he hasnt even fought the best at 135
DeMarco was probably #1 and Vasquez and Bruns have turned down the f!ght. Broner's not ducking anyone.
 5 years ago '07        #180
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5528 5528
 Stackz said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t was weak. Hasnt even fought a full 12 rounder yet. Hes going to stay in that division cuz he knows he will win every time.
What's with all the hate? He said if Burns doesn't f!ght him that he's moving up to 140.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy