Broner vs Rees

most viewed right now
 159
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
114 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 191 191
If Broner moves up to 140...
 02-17-2013, 01:05 PM         #182
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I real n*gga from Ohio

Yep bx is going to hate him until the are told otherwise

Talk n bout who has he fought

If the #1 n*ggas in the class don't want to f!ght what can you do?


He is a bum but only one or two people in the world even have a chance at beating him
BX logic


I bet manny or any arum f!ghter wont sign up for that f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #183
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 600 600
 Jago said:
What's with all the hate? He said if Burns doesn't f!ght him that he's moving up to 140.
 #TheReturn said:
I guess you missed the part where he said he's moving up to 140lbs? Especially if Vasquez and Bruns priced themselves out in negotiations. The big money f!ghts are up at 140lbs and 147lbs.. There's nobody worth waiting around for at 135lb... Broner is progressing his career, he'll f!ght at 140lb before the year ends.. By 2014, I fully expect him to settle in at 147lbs.. Which sounds about right since he'll be 25 then.
Yup, i missed that along with all the other chicken sh*t he says. Ricky Burns??

Catchweight. Bet.
 5 years ago '07        #184
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 Stackz said:
Yup, i missed that along with all the other chicken sh*t he says. Ricky Burns??

Catchweight. Bet.
Why would he f!ght Burns at a catchweight? That makes no sense.


Last edited by Jago; 02-17-2013 at 03:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #185
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 600 600
2 diff sentences. Next f!ght will be at catchweight.


Or he will come in overweight and pay the other dude off.
 5 years ago '05        #186
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
 Stackz said:
2 diff sentences. Next f!ght will be at catchweight.


Or he will come in overweight and pay the other dude off.
At this point is obvious that you have an agenda against Broner, you just don't like him, because it's obvious to everyone at this point you're talking out your a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #187
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 600 600
 #TheReturn said:
At this point is obvious that you have an agenda against Broner, you just don't like him, because it's obvious to everyone at this point you're talking out your a.ss.


Has he not done that?
 5 years ago '07        #188
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 Stackz said:
2 diff sentences. Next f!ght will be at catchweight.


Or he will come in overweight and pay the other dude off.
What are you talking about? He said he wants to f!ght Burns next. If Burns doesn't accept, he will move up to 140. And he just made weight holding a Sprite can, I'm sure he won't come in overweight again.
 5 years ago '06        #189
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
Man I just saw this f!ght today.. WOW... I dont like his silly antic but I love his boxing. Unlike mayweather who is so boring in the ring this n*gga knows how to put on a show.

He seemed so easy to beat in the first two rounds and then he figures u out and goes to another level.

I wanna see him f!ght the best. It might be too early for Mayweather but I dont think May would even f!ght that n*gga. I like to see him against alvarez but he might be too big.

Point is I need to see him against formidable competition. He's just destroying dudes.
 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM         #190
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
I real n*gga from Ohio

Yep bx is going to hate him until the are told otherwise

Talk n bout who has he fought

If the #1 n*ggas in the class don't want to f!ght what can you do?


He is a bum but only one or two people in the world even have a chance at beating him
BX logic


I bet manny or any arum f!ghter wont sign up for that f!ght
I'm not a manny fan but do you have any idea what the weight difference is between the two?? Right now if he moved up to f!ght manny in 3-4 months he'd get rocked.

 Menelek said:
Man I just saw this f!ght today.. WOW... I dont like his silly antic but I love his boxing. Unlike mayweather who is so boring in the ring this n*gga knows how to put on a show.

He seemed so easy to beat in the first two rounds and then he figures u out and goes to another level.

I wanna see him f!ght the best. It might be too early for Mayweather but I dont think May would even f!ght that n*gga. I like to see him against alvarez but he might be too big.

Point is I need to see him against formidable competition. He's just destroying dudes.

alvarez??? floyd??? how many of you even follow the sport?
 5 years ago '08        #191
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 734 734
 SLiPP said:
I want Broner vs Matthysse. Make that sh*t happen b
Matthysse would k!ll Broner. If he is getting touched by a bum like Reese what do you think Lucas fu*king Matthysse will do to him?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
How was your life when this song dropped?
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Thanos Or Darkseid
139 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LD Luka Doncic Wins Euroleague MVP... @ 19yo He Becomes The Youngest MVP ..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy