Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Ghost Writer said:
That bud doesn't even look good. Looks like it was prematurely harvested.
Straight up.
 02-17-2013, 07:08 AM         #42
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it wasn't a celebrity, everyone would clown her, people are just defending her because they wanna beat....i'd still beat, but taking pics of whatever your drug of choice is....lame, always been lame.......marijuana culture used to be more underground and people like her and Wiz are making it "cool" to smoke, when it's all about staying low and maintaining.....been smoking for half of my life now, and I never felt the need to call anyone's attention to it, I smoke because I like it, not for cool points
 5 years ago '05        #43
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9737 9737
 Stillhyphy said:
90 percent of the posts in here are mad that she takes pics of her weed, callin her fake...

:ohhellnonas:

yal mad cuz you can only afford to smoke 1 gram a day? it's not that serious...at all...
indeed.
 02-17-2013, 08:13 AM         #44
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
90 percent of the posts in here are mad that she takes pics of her weed, callin her fake...

:ohhellnonas:

yal mad cuz you can only afford to smoke 1 gram a day? it's not that serious...at all...
Captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Ghost Writer said:
That bud doesn't even look good. Looks like it was prematurely harvested.
or its not dried out. that sh*t is not ready to smoke.

anyway why dont they arrest rihanna like they do everyone else for snitching on themselves?
 5 years ago '07        #46
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
fu*k that light bulb headed skank ..
 5 years ago '12        #47
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 dmotto said:
man what about this bish I've been smoking since 15 what's the big deal go smoke some real dutch and catch a britney not impressed with this bish she could get the d!ck but if not I wouldn't even feel offended on to the next one therez even pron bishes with better stats overall who can get the vitamine
d all they and loving it in a professional way
Damn n*gga, ur post look like one of them secret message things that came in a cereal box that u had to decode to figure out what it said. A n*gga need to hold a damn red plastic over ur sh*t just to get what u tryna say...and it still read ERROR. smh
 5 years ago '10        #48
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 J-Dogg said:
if it wasn't a celebrity, everyone would clown her, people are just defending her because they wanna beat....i'd still beat, but taking pics of whatever your drug of choice is....lame, always been lame.......marijuana culture used to be more underground and people like her and Wiz are making it "cool" to smoke, when it's all about staying low and maintaining.....been smoking for half of my life now, and I never felt the need to call anyone's attention to it, I smoke because I like it, not for cool points
actually if it was a regular person i would give even less of a fu*k about it

im just not emotional enough to be trippin over a weed pic. im not some weed guru who follows marijuana rules and starts bi*chin when somebody posts a simple pic
 5 years ago '05        #49
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
n*ggas sounding like bi*ches in here. It shouldnt matter if she posted the fake high times bud its hers so let her do her. Terrycloth a.ss lames.
 5 years ago '05        #50
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
looks like a sativa first and foremost and that is stupid to post pics of weed on the internet.
 5 years ago '10        #51
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
n*ggas gon find a way to hate smh

id roll one up for rhi rhi...sh*t id be her personal blunt roller or weed carrier
 02-17-2013, 11:26 AM         #52
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont smoke but judging from yall comments she got sum dirt weed, then got the nerve to post it.... im pretty sure she doesn't know any better than
 5 years ago '12        #53
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 J-Dogg said:
not to mention that all of a sudden it's cool for girls to smoke weed again......between that and every girl getting the stars tatted on their neck, she's made it cool to be a biter
 5 years ago '07        #54
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
@ almost everyone n this thread
 5 years ago '05        #55
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
this is fake. i had friends post this on FB weeks ago
 02-17-2013, 04:08 PM         #56
Brooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
not to mention that all of a sudden it's cool for girls to smoke weed again......between that and every girl getting the stars tatted on their neck, she's made it cool to be a biter
 tonystarks21 said:
shes so fake with it attention whoring can't u just smoke your weed and enjoy it instead of constantly posting pics of it lol man sometimes she tries too hard in my opinion, with that whole thug life persona
 dmotto said:
man what about this bish I've been smoking since 15 what's the big deal go smoke some real dutch and catch a britney not impressed with this bish she could get the d!ck but if not I wouldn't even feel offended on to the next one therez even pron bishes with better stats overall who can get the vitamine
d all they and loving it in a professional way
 Deniro732 said:
this..the only people still taking pictures just for the fu*k of it, weed or anything weed related is lame a.ss muthafu*kas who really don't smoke like that..so they feel the need to brag
 marcusaka50 said:
taking pictures of you smoking a blunt or you showing off your weed is lame.
 kjigga said:
Fake stoner tbh.
Ya'll are the saltiest people in this thread. Tbh it sounds like ya'll mad cuz ya'll ain't got it like that. "Premature" or not. Ya'll hating. Point blank period. I been smoking weed for 11 years and I still might take a pic every now and again. Showcase the rolling skills.

varcitykid said:
i dont smoke but judging from yall comments she got sum dirt weed, then got the nerve to post it.... im pretty sure she doesn't know any better than

YOU don't know any better than because you don't even smoke, so how you even gon say some sh*t like that? The fu*k going on in this thread? Like really?
 02-17-2013, 04:15 PM         #57
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't entertain the troll
 5 years ago '10        #58
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
So everyone is a marijuana expert now?

n*ggas in here
 5 years ago '08        #59
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
the homie Burner from the bay probably hooked breezy up
 5 years ago '04        #60
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 HugeBBC said:

That Nute Burn and White Hairs

Premature-Scwhaggg

Nute burn = premature bud?
White hairs = premature bud?

Ghost Writer said:
You can't be serious. Its clearly premature. The hairs for one are a clear reason. Yes it'll be smoked all the same. Doesn't mean we can't judge the bud.
When the bud dries out the hairs will turn orange. lol and ..Once again, it's not the color of the hairs that matter..its the color and shape of the trichomes.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 02-17-2013 at 04:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy