LeBron disagrees with Jordan

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

James is about to be a 4x MVP and potential a 2x Finals MVP this year. The chart shows Lebron is crushing Kobe. These are facts, no bias You have to put Lebron over Kobe or else its you that is in fact being bias

Now show me the amount of rings he won on his own team
 5 years ago '09        #62
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34912 34912
 Julian said:

1 less than Kobe
 5 years ago '08        #63
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 The Bully said:
1 less than Kobe
 5 years ago '09        #64
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4551 4551
 slimdogg3325 said:
noooo..even tho what lebron said makes sense its still a very immature argument..the same sh*t some of these n*ggas on bx spit out..mj didnt say lebron wasnt better, he only said kobe has already done what lebron is trying to do..bron took it the wrong way which is understandable because i still think hes a lil bi*chgreat fu*kin player..weak a.ss character
how the f*ck u have weak character when u dealt wit all that bullsh*t he dealt in that off season after losin to the Mavs? n*gga i woulda exploded, u prolly woulda curled up into a lil ball n cried
 5 years ago '04        #65
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 slimdogg3325 said:
noooo..even tho what lebron said makes sense its still a very immature argument..the same sh*t some of these n*ggas on bx spit out..mj didnt say lebron wasnt better, he only said kobe has already done what lebron is trying to do..bron took it the wrong way which is understandable because i still think hes a lil bi*chgreat fu*kin player..weak a.ss character
Lebron basically said if we count rings then I give you bill Russell's. It is people ignore his other comment about getting rings is more about team. Lebron saw how sh*tty cave GM are and took his destiny to his own hands and went to the heats with wade and bosh.
 5 years ago '08        #66
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17145 17145
Jordan Coming back

Remember he said at the HOF speech dont be shocked if you see him again at 50
 5 years ago '08        #67
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Julian said:

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2013, 02:07 PM         #68
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kareem > mj
 5 years ago '11        #69
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,300 | Props total: 4387 4387
Lebron is correct.

The "Player A had a better career than Player B because he had more titles" is an extremely flawed way of comparing players' careers, especially when Horry's titles throw a wrench in that logic and they have to then qualify their statement with "but I was talking about star players, you gotta be the best on your team when you win those titles"

People wanna have it both ways. And you can't.

You can't knock great players like Barkley, Malone, Ewing, etc. for not having rings, and then not want to give Horry credit when he has 7 rings and was a key factor in almost all of the title wins.

Either you live by your argument that rings/titles determine whether a player was great, or you die by that. You can't have it both ways.
 5 years ago '09        #70
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,034 | Props total: 1272 1272
first page. fu*k lbj
 5 years ago '10        #71
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13114 13114
so by mjs math, kobe becomes better than him if he wins 2 more
 02-16-2013, 02:35 PM         #72
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
so by mjs math, kobe becomes better than him if he wins 2 more
 5 years ago '12        #73
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,681 | Props total: 18193 18193

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #74
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13114 13114
juwan howard just won a championship, he's better than karl malone now!
 5 years ago '11        #75
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
no hot topic? da fuq ronnie

EDIT: Hot Topic bi*ches

Last edited by Da Truth23; 02-17-2013 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #76
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
sh*t. just. got. real
 02-16-2013, 07:06 PM         #77
DaKing08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout time Lebron spoke up
 02-16-2013, 07:12 PM         #78
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall looking at one aspect of MJ's stance which is the rings not including all the other points he brought up.

And yes rings defines the greatness of a NBA players career. Why you think Lebron took his talents to South Beach?? He went down there simply for the scenic views and women?? fu*k no he wanted a ring.

Nobodies knocking Malone,Ewing,Barkley some of the greatest NBA players of all-time. But everyone plays the game to get a ring. The ring makes you that much greater. A great player makes a great team.

And I don't give a damn what no one says Lebron joined a team that was already well established w/ Wade and added the extra strength of Bosh. They didn't build that from the ground up so it wasn't that big of a feat like Jordan sticking w/ the Bulls and building that dynasty from the ground up.

He help mold Pippen into one of the best players of all-time. Lebron didn't help mold Wade or Bosh into these great players. They were already established.

You know damn well MJ wasn't just speaking on rings alone that's why you can't put no damn Horry out there. STOP THAT sh*t

Yall choose to bring up only the ring argument to ignore the fact that MJ brought up other factors that guess what Lebron can't compete with.

As far as Bill Russell. Lebron feelings were hurt so he was picking bullsh*t up out the sky. Bill Russel one of the greatest to ever play the game and changed the game but c'mon man. Bill was playing in a time when the NBA was dominated mostly by skrawny a.ss white men. It's a reason the league is dominated by mostly black men now. The level of basketball they played during Jordan era and today's era is much MUCH MUCH more higher then Bill's day.

Lebron will be one of the greatest players of all-time when it's all said and done but c'mon

He couldn't even fu*k w/ D.Rose 1 on 1 let alone MJ. YEAH I SAID IT
I agreed with a lot of your points in this, but I also agree with LBJ's point because when you look at it based on the simple form of what MJ said, if you're gonna take a player based on rings, then he could say Bill russell for all the same reason. Also last time i checked when they put lebron on D rose the bulls lost. D Rose froze up each time lebron had the a.ssignment of sticking him which wasn't until late in games, and if I recall correctly D rose resorted to jump shots when LBJ got on him, missed a few and air balled the most crucial one..Not a real huge LBJ fan I just give respect where respect is due and fact is fact..go watch replays of the miami heat vs bulls games before you try to come back with any points.
 5 years ago '13        #79
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 J said:
Ether'd Jordan's entire logic in one sentence.
Exactly.
 5 years ago '11        #80
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago