LeBron disagrees with Jordan

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 J said:
Ether'd Jordan's entire logic in one sentence.
noooo..even tho what lebron said makes sense its still a very immature argument..the same sh*t some of these n*ggas on bx spit out..mj didnt say lebron wasnt better, he only said kobe has already done what lebron is trying to do..bron took it the wrong way which is understandable because i still think hes a lil bi*chgreat fu*kin player..weak a.ss character


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 02-15-2013 at 11:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #22
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 slimdogg3325 said:
noooo..even tho what he said makes sense its still a very immature argument..the same sh*t some of these n*ggas on bx spit out..he didnt say lebron wasnt greater, he only said kobe has already done what lebron is trying to do..bron took it the wrong way which is understandable because i still think hes a lil bi*chgreat fu*kin player..weak a.ss character
I disagree...he didnt take it the wrong way IMO...all you said that rings dont make someone better....which is true...

now you are questioning his character


Last edited by PrimeTimeJones3; 02-15-2013 at 11:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #23
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
in 20 years the two players that will be at the tip of everyones tongue will be LeBron and Jordan

 5 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
I disagree...i didnt take it the wrong way IMO...all you said that rings dont make someone better....which is true...

now you are questioning his character
i dont understand ur response but i edited my earlier post to maybe clarifymaybe it was a little unclear..

and i always said dude has a flawed character..too sensitive to what people think of him to be a dominant force in the league
 5 years ago '11        #25
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 slimdogg3325 said:
i dont understand ur response but i edited my earlier post to maybe clarifymaybe it was a little unclear..

and i always said dude has a flawed character..too sensitive to what people think of him to be a dominant force in the league
i dont think he is sensitive...i just think he is getting tired of the same questions honestly...

i think that will upset anyone
 5 years ago '11        #26
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9457 9457
 StylinOnYou said:
i'm a bron fan, but he can't pretend like rings don't define a player's career in basketball. in a game like basketball superstars have so much control over outcomes that rings have an effect on their legacy.
Lebrons right they don't define your career, they just play a huge role in defining it at the end of your career. "yall think michael jordan bad, n*gga i got 5 more rings than michael jordan had" doesn't make russell better

 slimdogg3325 said:
i dont understand ur response but i edited my earlier post to maybe clarifymaybe it was a little unclear..

and i always said dude has a flawed character..too sensitive to what people think of him to be a dominant force in the league
todays athlete in general is a bit oversensitive about the media, but that's (mainly or partially) because the media is a thousand times more involved/in your face now than it was even 10-15 years ago, it's a different world now in sports. But this response wasn't sensitive at all, he answered the question the way he should have, and the same way michael would have answered it had he been in lebrons shoes or pretty much anyone else they get asked a thousand questions often times about the same topic it has to get old and would annoy anyone.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-15-2013 at 11:15 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #27
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Ramen Noodle said:
hes the most dominant player since shaq stfu bich


i didnt say he wasnt dominant..only that he shouldnt be so sensitive because he is so dominant.

once again bx n*ggas proving they cant comprehend..and getting defensive over another grown a.ss man lame n*gga be quiet
 5 years ago '12        #28
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1982 1982
I seen the clip of when jordan spoke about KB OR LBJ and he didn't talk down on Lebron not once. He said dominance at this stage he's taking Lebron but if he wanna when a ring give him Kobe. He sees what LJ is doing out there the media mainly BSPN STARTING sh*t as usual
 02-15-2013, 11:26 PM         #29
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
russell went thru racism and hate and still won 11 chips. jordan lost
 5 years ago '08        #30
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 whothebestmc said:
Lebrons right they don't define your career, they just play a huge role in defining it at the end of your career. "yall think michael jordan bad, n*gga i got 5 more rings than michael jordan had" doesn't make russell better



todays athlete in general is a bit oversensitive about the media, but that's (mainly or partially) because the media is a thousand times more involved/in your face now than it was even 10-15 years ago, it's a different world now in sports. But this response wasn't sensitive at all, he answered the question the way he should have, and the same way michael would have answered it had he been in lebrons shoes or pretty much anyone else they get asked a thousand questions often times about the same topic it has to get old and would annoy anyone.
i disagree..if mj would have said melo or durant or wade over bron i could understand brons response because they are all shooting for this eras goat..but him saying kobe who has already proven himself to be a legend i think bron should have humbled himself a little more..if some would have said they would choose magic over jordan i dont think mj wouldnt have responded like this..he always gave magic propsjust my opinion

 Ramen Noodle said:
n*gga do you even understand what you write??



cant even comprehend what you write, you're saying he's NOT dominant because he's sensitive dummy boy


[pic - click to view]

keep trying my n*gga


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 02-15-2013 at 11:33 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #31
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9457 9457
 slimdogg3325 said:
i disagree..if mj would have said melo or durant or wade over bron i could understand brons response because they are all shooting for this eras goat..but him saying kobe who has already proven himself to be a legend i think bron should have humbled himself a little more..if some would have said they would choose magic over jordan i dont think mj wouldnt have responded like this..he always gave magic propsjust my opinion



keep trying my n*gga
only wade out of those 3 even has a ring let alone more than lebron... that was a terrible comparision. MJ gave magic props and lebron gives kobe props and mj props whats your point?... but if you asked mj right now if russell was better than him what do you think he would say, because using his logic he should say russell is better because 11 beats 5 everytime when I look at it.

lebron was just explaining the flaw in thinking based solely on rings, because jordan would change his tune if asked if russell was better than him, because russell isn't better than him. Lebron didn't say he was better than kobe.

as far as what the other guy said you did say hes too sensitive to be dominant than go right into saying you never said he wasn't dominant in the very next post
 5 years ago '06        #32
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]





Also imagine if lebron landed in shaqs lap as a rookie
Lost his crown when he left Akron now a sidekick
 02-15-2013, 11:47 PM         #33
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Lost his crown when he left Akron now a sidekick
what other sidekick won mvp + finals mvp in the same season?
 5 years ago '08        #34
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 whothebestmc said:
only wade out of those 3 even has a ring let alone more than lebron... that was a terrible comparision. MJ gave magic props and lebron gives kobe props and mj props whats your point?... but if you asked mj right now if russell was better than him what do you think he would say, because using his logic he should say russell is better because 11 beats 5 everytime when I look at it.

lebron was just explaining the flaw in thinking based solely on rings, because jordan would change his tune if asked if russell was better than him, because russell isn't better than him. Lebron didn't say he was better than kobe.

as far as what the other guy said you did say hes too sensitive to be dominant than go right into saying you never said he wasn't dominant in the very next post
'he's to sensitive to be a dominant force in the league' can be taken both ways but i already explained what i meant to that lame n*gga..and the n*gga WHO i WAS TALKING TO got it so..

and the question that ahmad asked mj was not who was better which seems to be what u and everybody else thinks..simply "who who u take?" his answer was kobe not because he thinks kobes better but because hes already a proven winner, multiple times..this is not a debate on who is better, but preference so why not humble yourself to the goats opinion..take it in stride and stop trying to defend yourself

edit: i am a bit fadedi never said he wasnt dominant tho


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 02-15-2013 at 11:55 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #35
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Lebron will never be the greatest......even Kobe didn't leave the lakers to join a superstar team he just brought them to him

Wade is using bron as a bi*ch to do all the work then wade comes thru in the clutch when Lebron can't

Truth hurts
 02-15-2013, 11:55 PM         #36
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JewsusChrist said:
Lebron will never be the greatest......even Kobe didn't leave the lakers to join a superstar team he just brought them to him

Wade is using bron as a bi*ch to do all the work then wade comes thru in the clutch when Lebron can't

Truth hurts

[video - click to view]


where was wade

and why was a superstar team trailing in 3 different series last year?
 5 years ago '11        #37
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9457 9457
 slimdogg3325 said:
'he's to sensitive to be a dominant force in the league' can be taken both ways but i already explained what i meant to that lame n*gga..and the n*gga WHO i WAS TALKING TOO got it so..

and the question that ahmad asked mj was not who was better which seems to be what u and everybody else thinks..simple "who who u take?" his answer was kobe not because he thinks kobes better but because hes already a proven winner, multiple times..this is not a debate on who is better, but preference so why not humble yourself to the goats opinion..take it in stride and stop trying to defend yourself
no offense but "he's too sensitive to be a dominant force in the league" can only be taken one way, which is he isn't dominant because he is too sensitive, he can't be too sensitive to be dominant and dominant at the same time. doesn't make any sense

the question was simply kobe or lebron, which is left up to interpretation and 99.9% of people would take it as who is better/who has the better career(and obviously that is what ahmad was going for with the question, not who has more rings), michael was making a statement that kobe is better than lebron career wise because he has 5 rings and he is right kobe is ahead of lebron with the rings. As far as just being humble, lebron is one of the most humble GOATS of all time so I'm not really sure where you are coming from here, they are asked questions over and over, he answered the question and he didn't even answer it in an arrogant way...


Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-15-2013 at 11:58 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its cool to make Lebron argument with average players or good players but when you start comparing the best the game has to offer then championships and accolades are what you have to use to separate them. Kobe is an all time great and so is Lebron in his own right but based on talent there isn't a ton of separation so you have to go there.

Lebron wants to change their minds then top what they did.
If you want to go by individual accolades(MVP, Defense, Finals MVP, NBA first team, ROTY, and etc). Lebron vs Kobe isn't even close. If Lebron gets another finals mvp, him and Kobe are neck and neck Everything else Lebron is torching Kobe in. So in my eyes if you gonna do this player vs player sh*t, individual awards have to carry more weight than people give them. Winning rings comes down to how good the team is. Even Jordan can tell you that, he was BALLIN for 4 straight seasons before he even made it to the finals
 02-16-2013, 12:05 AM         #39
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just saw lebron on video with this response. u fukkers pissed him off again first u all said he couldn't get one, now u tryin to motivate him to get multiple?? shoulda just kept ur mouth shut jordan
 5 years ago '04        #40
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 SeaJaiye said:
just saw lebron on video with this response. u fukkers pissed him off again first u all said he couldn't get one, now u tryin to motivate him to get multiple?? shoulda just kept ur mouth shut jordan
he still hasn't got a real one yet
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy