Feb 15 - US Declining Birth Rate Is A Serious Concern Now. In The Negative.

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
I'm surprised nobody mentioning about the rise in gay and lesbian population, when have y'all ever heard of any of them pro creating?

I remember back in high school I never really seen or knew of any gays or lesbians, maybe a few bi girls but they just over freaked themselves. Now every time I go out clubbing I see them butch girls everywhere, I mean they got better fades than most these dudes too. Even back in the day I'd never see them in strip clubs either, now I'd be lucky to go to a strip club and not see one.

I'm not a homophobic or a gay basher, one of my best friends little brother is gay, but I heard the bible prophesied this happening to major empires and it eventually became the downfall of their society, look at the Romans and Egyptians for example.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 391 391
 Andrefrbk said:
What children?

Successful parents? These people simply do not have kids. Why would you spend 10 years to get your BA/PHD, and then have a child to baby sit. It never happens LOL.

The problem is 1-2 kids per woman, and falling.

Children are either very very deliberate, or a horrible accident. We see less accidents, and those who deliberately get pregnant make up a much smaller group now.

Trends = trending. We will be like japan in 20 years, begging our young people to marry, have babies etc. Its not happening, not good the family middle class type lifestyle is dead.

You want a society with families, 3 kids in a home, 2 cars, middle class. Most people wait, wait... wait. Never happens. Like i said couple post back, 30, if a biitch hits 30 and she aint working on a baby ITS NOT HAPPENING. By 30 working hardcore, phd, or stacking paper and having fun.

Biitches aint got time to be a mom, n*ggas aint got time to play daddy.

Abortion plays a huge role, the technology is better. Women dont bleed out to death on a fuking table now. You see less children being born out of mistake, abortions are not that common as people think though. Its hard to get pregnent when chicks can put a device in their pumpum for a year and have no babies. Or wear a patch on their abs.

The cool thing is to say "I have no kids..." When you say you have a kid its like so there is a lot of pressure to avoid them, even wit abortions. :(
You have no idea what you are talking about, but seem to persist anyway. People who don't want kids, should not have a kid. Plain and simple, and your idea about 30 being some key number is total bullshyt too. My buddy and his wife just got pregnant. He's 31, and she's 30. I guess they were just lucky.. How about my old supervisor and his wife. He's 38 and she was 34 when they had their first child, plus had another child 2 years later. So what the fk are you talkin about?

If you don't want a child that is your business. You'll probably change your mind when you hit 40, and have nothing but material things, and boxden in your life.

America is not Japan, and is not in danger of being Japan. Fix you life, "Mr. Cool and Trendy"
 02-16-2013, 08:33 AM         #63
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killnarmy said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioning about the rise in gay and lesbian population, when have y'all ever heard of any of them pro creating?

I remember back in high school I never really seen or knew of any gays or lesbians, maybe a few bi girls but they just over freaked themselves. Now every time I go out clubbing I see them butch girls everywhere, I mean they got better fades than most these dudes too. Even back in the day I'd never see them in strip clubs either, now I'd be lucky to go to a strip club and not see one.

I'm not a homophobic or a gay basher, one of my best friends little brother is gay, but I heard the bible prophesied this happening to major empires and it eventually became the downfall of their society, look at the Romans and Egyptians for example.

This is by far the funniest bullsh*t post in this thread
 5 years ago '04        #64
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 Andrefrbk said:
I mean its pretty simple WHY we are not having kids. All around the world this is occurring.

Condoms, Long term contraceptives, and abortions.
Adults like me do not desire to have a family.
Kids are worthless and expensive in our society(relative to shiit like a house, food, and a car.)
I see my homie struggle to care for his one, my cousin can barely care for his daughter aswel. Its too expensive to get a chick pregnant, its cheaper to get it aborted.

We enter a techno age where fuking for a child is near obsolete.

Us men are less fertile due to over stimulation, pr0n, video games etc. Why have s3x and impregnate a woman when you can use you hand and a skin diamond clip instead. Im just saying.

If the birth rate continues this downward trend we simply wont have enough youngsters working to support our current economic model. Same as Japan where dudes there dont even want to have s3x because its nasty to them or scary.

KIDS fu*kING SUCK, our society discourage women from reproducing, we demonize the idea of young healthy women having kids.

We act as if 15-25 is not the best age for breeding when it biologically is. Women are abused when they do have kids, so now you see women choosing not to, and im not mad because i dont want them either ma.

Last girl i dated was like "Im never ever having kids..." i was like dope. This is the avg 21+ year old.

If you get to 21 and you dont have a kid, chances are you will be working hard and trying to make ends meet so kids are out of the picture, by 30 you have some savings and no desire to get pregnant and raise a family.

By 30 it becomes HARDER for a chick to get impregnated, soooo yeah bottom line is if a chick gets to 30 and she isnt pregnant chances are shes not having kids.

College grads dont have kids, teens today dont have kids, kids being born right now are very deliberate. The days of an accident is gone.

You want us young people to have kids?
Fix the economy make it affordable to raise a family.
Jobs so we can feed and raise good citizens.
Cheaper education... The thought of spending my savings over 18 years to send my kid to college is fu*king terrible, shiit will drain you.
Statistically speaking, those who dont have kids live a happier life. Fix that, make it so having children is rewarding, government a.ssistance.

In japan they have government a.ssistance but it isnt working, people avoid children still lol.

n*ggas got mw and warcraft to play, aint no body got time to impregnate and raise kids. pr0n is here to stay, and replace s3x if we keep going with this lifestyle we created.
that is some of the most irresponsible and ignorant sh*t ive read for a while... there are so many things wrong with your statement
 5 years ago '04        #65
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Andrefrbk said:
I mean its pretty simple WHY we are not having kids. All around the world this is occurring.

Condoms, Long term contraceptives, and abortions.
Adults like me do not desire to have a family.
Kids are worthless and expensive in our society(relative to shiit like a house, food, and a car.)
I see my homie struggle to care for his one, my cousin can barely care for his daughter aswel. Its too expensive to get a chick pregnant, its cheaper to get it aborted.

We enter a techno age where fuking for a child is near obsolete.

Us men are less fertile due to over stimulation, pr0n, video games etc. Why have s3x and impregnate a woman when you can use you hand and a skin diamond clip instead. Im just saying.

If the birth rate continues this downward trend we simply wont have enough youngsters working to support our current economic model. Same as Japan where dudes there dont even want to have s3x because its nasty to them or scary.

KIDS fu*kING SUCK, our society discourage women from reproducing, we demonize the idea of young healthy women having kids.

We act as if 15-25 is not the best age for breeding when it biologically is. Women are abused when they do have kids, so now you see women choosing not to, and im not mad because i dont want them either ma.

Last girl i dated was like "Im never ever having kids..." i was like dope. This is the avg 21+ year old.

If you get to 21 and you dont have a kid, chances are you will be working hard and trying to make ends meet so kids are out of the picture, by 30 you have some savings and no desire to get pregnant and raise a family.

By 30 it becomes HARDER for a chick to get impregnated, soooo yeah bottom line is if a chick gets to 30 and she isnt pregnant chances are shes not having kids.

College grads dont have kids, teens today dont have kids, kids being born right now are very deliberate. The days of an accident is gone.

You want us young people to have kids?
Fix the economy make it affordable to raise a family.
Jobs so we can feed and raise good citizens.
Cheaper education... The thought of spending my savings over 18 years to send my kid to college is fu*king terrible, shiit will drain you.
Statistically speaking, those who dont have kids live a happier life. Fix that, make it so having children is rewarding, government a.ssistance.

In japan they have government a.ssistance but it isnt working, people avoid children still lol.

n*ggas got mw and warcraft to play, aint no body got time to impregnate and raise kids. pr0n is here to stay, and replace s3x if we keep going with this lifestyle we created.
dude, it's all economic. kids are expensive and in today's society having to take care of someone else is a huge responsibility that most people don't want. bringing someone else in this world that have to eventually deal with the sh*t that you're dealing with is not something a lot of people want to do. i wouldn't go as far to say kids are worthless though fam. there's a bunch of unseeded anger underneath that statement. kids will greatly enrich your life as they complicate the sh*t out of it. i'm glad i have mine though i get your point about the responsibility. in this society, it's hard to raise them. still, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be homey.
 5 years ago '08        #66
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 bony said:
that is some of the most irresponsible and ignorant sh*t ive read for a while... there are so many things wrong with your statement
That f*ggot just talks to talk....check out his post history....99.9 percent is some of the weirdest bullsh*t you'll ever hear....certified troll
 5 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
LOL kids cost money, my sis got 2 of them, and they are even raping my pockets, because their fathers ain't worth sh*t LOL! I'm 28, and this is around the time my mom and dad start having kids.
 02-16-2013, 11:22 AM         #68
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Shouldn't this be considered a postive though?
was thinking the same damn thing
 02-16-2013, 11:32 AM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Just wait until the male contraceptive pill arrives - which is now on the horizon. Then it'll get really interesting.
as long is doesnt affect my p*nis size or erection im all in

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 bony said:

I was speaking from societies perspective, especially the big city.
im a humanist

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-16-2013 at 11:58 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #71
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
the sad part is normal law abiding citizens stopped having babies but wratchet street rats are having babies at a crazy rate......our future is gonna be ran by crack babies
 5 years ago '04        #72
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Low birth rate is a symptom of a post industrial country. I don't want children because it's not logical when childcare cost are astronomical. I don't know how my mom did it at 21 because I can't at 25.
 5 years ago '10        #73
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
I'm good with this. Eventually we will no longer need a growing population to have a growing economy. In fact it will be a detriment, as robots/automated programs continue to take more jobs that humans do today.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Chase Bands 8 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 2 2
good

less kids = less chance for overpopulation
 5 years ago '04        #75
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2826 2826
Planning on having a bunch of kids. . .Aint nothing like having a lil newborn
 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM         #76
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Dude once you get out of college the chance of you having a kid diminishes incredibly. The avg woman out of college i meet has no desire to get pregnant. They will delay it until its no longer possible.

You gotta understand its not easy to conceive at 30, dont believe the hype. After 30 men and women in this country are simply not able to pop out babies like its nuttin. fu*king for a kid becomes a job itself, with ovulation cycle monitoring and shiit. My cousin and his wife tried for a min to have their kid, and they are both college grads they waited till 32 smh. My parents did the same.

Its just not easy to have a kid man. Biologically, financially all that.

Best breeding age is 15-25 and this wont change anytime soon.

All i gotta say is GL to our government trying to encourage reproduction, because its not going to happen. Your not going to get this generation to have children. We dont want em, we cant afford em, society bred us to avoid em. Eugenics is working great globalist.

We wonder why black, and latina women birthrates have dropped so significantly. Ask planned parent hood, fuking eugenics man. People should be able to fu*k, and reproduce as they please. As technology advances our rates will plummet.

We try to sell the public that the earth cannot sustain a growing population but its BS, we got plently of space, and we can make accommodations for more.

Our fuking current economic models are designed for exponentially growing populations. Sooo yeah fuk have kids.

- BA in biology. Its okay. trust me.
Holy sh*t, your an idiot.

tell me, what type of stability or wisdom/knowledge can a man pass to his seed at 15??
fu*k outta here, your apart of this countries problem if you believe its smart to breed at 15-25
 5 years ago '05        #77
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 Joehook said:
Holy sh*t, your an idiot.

tell me, what type of stability or wisdom/knowledge can a man pass to his seed at 15??
fu*k outta here, your apart of this countries problem if you believe its smart to breed at 15-25
Biologically...

Not socially smfh.
 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM         #78
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
Thanks for mentioning the emergence of robots which proves my point that there likely will be an understaffed workforce. You can have robots to replace the people, but people have to supervise the robots. Jobs may be going overseas, but that's only because of the inflationary environment of America and excessive government intervention. Those economies overseas have a bigger population than America, are cheaper to do business in, and less government interference. With those factors in play, why wouldn't labor shortage be an issue?

Sounds like YOUR argument is the biggest crock of sh*t you've ever heard.
So u say the problem is inflation and excessive government control, but how is increasing population going to prevent it or make things better? An understaffed work force is not the result of under population more than it is about big business saving money in every way possible....which includes cut backs on staff and decrease in pay.
 5 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18805 18805
Japan seems like another fu*king planet to me... holy fu*k... young a.ss boys actin like they don't like s3x an sh*t...
 5 years ago '10        #80
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 FoShizzle8 said:
paid for by the tax payers

just like obamacare

oh and it should be common sense that since the price of living has gone up that people arent gonna be givin birth.its easier to support yourself then support a family,people dont wanna work themselfs to death in order to support a bunch of lil n*ggas runnin around
You dumb fu*k, who do you think picked up the tab before the universal healthcare was even brought up?

The emergency room visits were covered by the taxpayers as well. The media coined Obamacare is requiring everyone to put in the pot to pay for expenses now... Shame on him.

Andrefrbk said:
Biologically...

Not socially smfh.
The only thing I disagree with is having a child between 15-18. That is way too early to have children and certainly the times have changed since the little house on the prairie days..

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-16-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy