Feb 15 - US Declining Birth Rate Is A Serious Concern Now. In The Negative.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
White people need to have more babies this way we don't lose our majority to these illegal immigrants in 2040..
 5 years ago '04        #42
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
2012 had people shook. no one wanted to have doomsday babies
 02-16-2013, 12:28 AM         #43
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Shouldn't this be considered a postive though?
That's what I've been sayin! Like there ain't enough muthafu*kas overpopulating this fu*kin planet already. Using up all the Earth's resources and sh*t. Less is more, my n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 02-16-2013 at 12:41 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #44
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
The Sun will k!ll the planet anyways. Get ready to be toasted my future humans.
 02-16-2013, 12:50 AM         #45
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I love these responses.

make no mistake about it, the "undesirables" have NO problems conceiving babies, they just can't seem to make it to the delivery rooms for some odd reason.

this article is REALLY about the declining birth rate of Americans with predominately European ancestry.

y'all n*ggas know Keisha and Monique don't have NO fu*kin problems poppin out babies.

am I lying?

seriously think about it ....

I think Caucasians are trying to intercept a possible decline in birth rate among their race. A depreciation in birth rate overtime will cause a substantial shift in the majority that caucasians have in the U.S A declined birth rate over time compared to other races might even out racial distribution eradicating all traces of a "white America"

02-16-2013, 12:54 AM         #46
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe B1 said:
That's what I've been sayin! Like there ain't enough muthafu*kas overpopulating this fu*kin planet already. Using up all the Earth's resources and sh*t. Less is more, my n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

No....This is where you're wrong

More People

More Money being spent

More dollars put into our economy

more small business

improved economy/ surplus of jobs

Better lifestyle for all
 5 years ago '04        #47
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92
So Basically n*ggas Need to be Bussin'in these Hoes..Sombodypost that gif...
 5 years ago '12        #48
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
I wouldn't worry

As soon as the economy starts getting better this sh*t will end

but like my n*gga Banks once said "I don't change diapers, I change drop tops"

nah but in all seriousness though I've always wanted to have a son, be a dad to him and teach him the sh*t I had to learn on my own the way things are looking I might have a mulatto kid
 02-16-2013, 01:02 AM         #49
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
 02-16-2013, 01:04 AM         #50
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
I wouldn't worry

As soon as the economy starts getting better this sh*t will end

but like my n*gga Banks once said "I don't change diapers, I change drop tops"

nah but in all seriousness though I've always wanted to have a son, be a dad to him and teach him the sh*t I had to learn on my own the way things are looking I might have a mulatto kid

You get alot of money for having a kid too...just make sure the girl is wife material

fu*k random bi*ch
she get preggo
she have your kid u mad...
bi*ching on boxden about kids

See through the smokescreen....dont make the same mistakes alot of people make ..hoes will get you tied up
 5 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
I'll be old like jayz when i have my first
 5 years ago '05        #52
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 illmatic826 said:
A lot of dudes arent interested in having babies becuase they know that....

[pic - click to view]

Is waiting for their a.ss as soon as mommy has a disagreement with dad.

There are numerous factors, the economy is def one of them.

Cant afford to buy a home, cant find a good paying job, the cost of living is steady rising and you want ppl have more kids? are u fu*king serious?

Then on top of that.... these kids are fu*king crazy, the parents can't or quite simply do not want to raise them. Have you seen these school kids? 11 and 12 talking about "Im Bi" The young men have been given unrealistic expectations of their female counterparts (due largely to pr0n)

Then lastly...... Have you seen the way ppl treat their fathers?

Im talking about the ones who actually have their dad in their life.

Dad goes to work bust his balls to feed his kids and woman, could of skipped town and started a whole new life but nope, he choose to do whats right.

Dad tries to tell his kids the things they need to know in life give them some advice and how do the kids react they dont wanna hear that sh*t.

Father tries to help his son become a strong minded, responsible, articulate young man.....

Son wants to fit in with his dumb a.ss friends.

Dad saves up some money buys his son a Xbox, his daughter a cell phone for xmas and what do the kids say?

" this is the 4gb Xbox it dont even hold that much data :( "

"Dad, this is an andriod it dont even have the camera in the front :("

We all love our mothers uncondtionally.

But it seems that Fathers are never forgiven for ANY type of wrong doing.

when our parents chose to split.... guess whose fault it ALWAYS is...???

We (Most Guys) take pride in fu*king all kinds of random chics..... did we learn that from mommy or daddy?

Good Fathers are few and far between

When the last time u told ur dad you love him?
Real shiit.

Us new generation of men dont want family, its simple. I tell my own mom and dad, we dont believe in traditional family values because its not rewarding.

Dating a woman for 5 years,
getting married,
havings 2 kids, 5 years later
getting divorced and losing everything is not whats hot any more.

seen so many men go there in society. Plus women have emasculated men to the point where there is no longer gender roles like before. Women are bread winners and expect men to do the mom thing too.

Its just not worth it mannn, sucks. If you want a old skool like style you have to be rich as fuk, and you have to have a woman who is willing to play the role. Otherwise shiit never works, i see it with my parents although they are still together. Mom and pops buttheads they play unnormal roles in the household.

People never think about it, but how can you start a family in this society? Mom has to work, dad has to work, if you have a kid old enough to go to school they spend 6hrs + after school programs away from their parents, they get home both parents are tired... Kids spend the rest of the night in their room, parents go to sleep. See, you cant have a healthy family.
 02-16-2013, 01:27 AM         #53
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it has more to what we eat and drink. GMO's could play a huge roll. Also people could be getting smarted but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

Society has not gotten smarter so I think I will believe the former.
 02-16-2013, 01:28 AM         #54
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
A lot of dudes arent interested in having babies becuase they know that....

[pic - click to view]

Is waiting for their a.ss as soon as mommy has a disagreement with dad.

There are numerous factors, the economy is def one of them.

Cant afford to buy a home, cant find a good paying job, the cost of living is steady rising and you want ppl have more kids? are u fu*king serious?

Then on top of that.... these kids are fu*king crazy, the parents can't or quite simply do not want to raise them. Have you seen these school kids? 11 and 12 talking about "Im Bi" The young men have been given unrealistic expectations of their female counterparts (due largely to pr0n)

Then lastly...... Have you seen the way ppl treat their fathers?

Im talking about the ones who actually have their dad in their life.

Dad goes to work bust his balls to feed his kids and woman, could of skipped town and started a whole new life but nope, he choose to do whats right.

Dad tries to tell his kids the things they need to know in life give them some advice and how do the kids react they dont wanna hear that sh*t.

Father tries to help his son become a strong minded, responsible, articulate young man.....

Son wants to fit in with his dumb a.ss friends.

Dad saves up some money buys his son a Xbox, his daughter a cell phone for xmas and what do the kids say?

" this is the 4gb Xbox it dont even hold that much data :( "

"Dad, this is an andriod it dont even have the camera in the front :("

We all love our mothers uncondtionally.

But it seems that Fathers are never forgiven for ANY type of wrong doing.

when our parents chose to split.... guess whose fault it ALWAYS is...???

We (Most Guys) take pride in fu*king all kinds of random chics..... did we learn that from mommy or daddy?

Good Fathers are few and far between

When the last time u told ur dad you love him?

Woah woah woah timeout

All this is conditional on how you raise your children..... I feel like If you set morals/values in your house , raise your children to be god fearing, respectable kids they would appreciate you and love and cherish the hard work you put in

"You reap what you sow". I feel like this a specific referral to relationships between parent and kids. Its all about finding the perfect line beween consistency of mandating your child's studies along with having a great relationship with your child. If you put in the effort the benefits of having kids are lifechanging

Last edited by YoungRichROy; 02-16-2013 at 01:39 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #55
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Lmao sh*t every women my age in Milwaukee has or is having a kid lol.
 5 years ago '05        #56
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,249 | Props total: 9660 9660
 Andrefrbk said:
Dude once you get out of college the chance of you having a kid diminishes incredibly. The avg woman out of college i meet has no desire to get pregnant. They will delay it until its no longer possible.

You gotta understand its not easy to conceive at 30, dont believe the hype. After 30 men and women in this country are simply not able to pop out babies like its nuttin. fu*king for a kid becomes a job itself, with ovulation cycle monitoring and shiit. My cousin and his wife tried for a min to have their kid, and they are both college grads they waited till 32 smh. My parents did the same.

Its just not easy to have a kid man. Biologically, financially all that.

Best breeding age is 15-25 and this wont change anytime soon.

All i gotta say is GL to our government trying to encourage reproduction, because its not going to happen. Your not going to get this generation to have children. We dont want em, we cant afford em, society bred us to avoid em. Eugenics is working great globalist.

We wonder why black, and latina women birthrates have dropped so significantly. Ask planned parent hood, fuking eugenics man. People should be able to fu*k, and reproduce as they please. As technology advances our rates will plummet.

We try to sell the public that the earth cannot sustain a growing population but its BS, we got plently of space, and we can make accommodations for more.

Our fuking current economic models are designed for exponentially growing populations. Sooo yeah fuk have kids.

- BA in biology. Its okay. trust me.
you're the reason why we shouldn't have kids early or too many.
 5 years ago '05        #57
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 dreamvillain said:
Lmao sh*t every women my age in Milwaukee has or is having a kid lol.
Move to a big city. You wont see to many young people having kids.

Hood rachets that are too lazy to see their obg maybe.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 WOODS5000 said:
What GIF?
 02-16-2013, 05:02 AM         #59
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
population control with brainwashed population
 5 years ago '04        #60
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
WTF are they talking about?!? The entire world, this country included, is over-populated at a mutha as it is. Babies having babies. Kids with no fathers or families. SMH. Need to put birth control in the water in some places.....
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago