Kobe - "After we lose by 20 or 30 points, we definitely canít be laughing and joking around"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2554 2554
 BlessInTheSky said:
I find the +/- stat too misleading. Even if you weren't in on the play, you still get a '+' stat if your teammate makes a play; and vice versa, if you weren't in on the play and your team just can't defend the other team then you will get a '-' stat. If you were watching the game, you'd know the starting lineup couldn't make a shot. It was like 15 - 0 to start the quarter.
_________

this
 5 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,015 | Props total: 10681 10681
 BlessInTheSky said:
I find the +/- stat too misleading. Even if you weren't in on the play, you still get a '+' stat if your teammate makes a play; and vice versa, if you weren't in on the play and your team just can't defend the other team then you will get a '-' stat. If you were watching the game, you'd know the starting lineup couldn't make a shot. It was like 15 - 0 to start the quarter.
and if u were watching you would know even though kobe scored at that point he didn't put a dent in the lead just stopped the bleeding.....they ended the quarter down 14 and he went to the bench. While he was on the bench the offense flowed much better and they got easy baskets and rhythm baskets and cut the lead to 3. He then came back in the game and left a dude wide open for 3 and clippers went on a run and it was all over after that

he makes every body worse..he's a black hole on offense..even when he's not shooting he's still trying to dominate the ball and be "magic mamba" instead of the offense just flowing and being multiple passes for easy baskets.. The whole offense whether he is passing or shooting still has the ball in his hands until there is 6 seconds on the shot clock one way or another

let's not even get to his defense..

but i'm bout to watch this celeb game
 5 years ago '07        #43
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Budala said:

Not making it to the playoffs with a super-team didn't help either
How are the Lakers a super team?

You stans and d!ck riders have some serious issues
 5 years ago '08        #44
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,840 | Props total: 9159 9159
Dwight bi*ch made
 5 years ago '06        #45
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 CarlozRossi said:
Dwight 4 Bogut, Bidrens & a future 1st & Draymond
fu*k no
 02-15-2013, 06:33 PM         #46
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
this.

sh*t is comical how he never ever takes blame.

i've heard him do it once in his career and that was on twitter a few weeks ago since ppl were getting on him about it. hes a coddled bi*ch, one of the worst teammates ever.

naw folk dont be fooled by Hoe-be slick tactics. remember dat sh*t came on da heels of bein called out fo his weak defense by Robert Horry. Horry say this season Kobe aint even been a willin let alone decent defender and dats hurtin da team. Dwight aint healthy enough yet to protect da basket like he usually do. so Kobe should protect him by tightenin up on da perimeter. so whats Kobe answer on twitter?

"sorry yall. gotta start makin some more of all these shots i'm takin"

kobe = zero fu*ks given
 02-15-2013, 06:34 PM         #47
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Terp said:
u can't be fu*king serious...
 5 years ago '10        #48
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 GrownmanJ said:
Feel bad for Kobe not having real n*ggas on his team...
It's not a matter of being real. It's a matter of putting jokes aside and getting your sh*t together.

It's a generational thing. Not a lot of players today take the game seriously. They just want championships handed to them.
 5 years ago '08        #49
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
Howard doesn't care, he isn't signed there or anything like that he is a RENTAL that has always been
the situation, why should Howard play hard again?, Kobe didn't need him to be champion or nash
he won titles without them.

Anyways since it didn't work out the Lakers will no try to sign him ever, so he will go to the NETS or ROCKETS or who ever gives him whatever aka I am the star of this team give me the fu*king ball at all times, the Lakers already have a guy like that.....

Last edited by The N; 02-15-2013 at 08:54 PM..
 02-15-2013, 09:03 PM         #50
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwight dont give a fu*k, he need to be on a team that dont expect much cause he aint gone help nobody get to the ship...unless he ride the gravy train to dat bi*ch
 02-15-2013, 09:07 PM         #51
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd have some respect for Dwight if he had bynum's "don't give a fu*k" attitude but he's just a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Complaining that he can't smile and sh*t... fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

Last edited by DailyOperator; 02-15-2013 at 09:12 PM..
 02-15-2013, 09:11 PM         #52
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:

Hobe the hypocrite
How is that being hypocritical? He goes to talk with his former teammates....

But if this doesn't get reported, people'll be like "oh kobe's a sore a.ss loser, too good to give fives to the other team's players"
 5 years ago '08        #53
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
Lakers took Nash which forced them to get Dwight because their pick & roll defense with Nash and Bynum would've been SUSPECT. People think the Lakers have defensive problems Their problems really lie on the offensive end, where they become sooooo stagnant they do don't get ANY good looks, they then resort to hoisting up BULLsh*t late in the clock, which leads to fast break buckets because of long rebounds and due to their slow a.ss team. Once their offensive approach is solved, their play on the defensive side of the ball will automatically improve.

Howards being a bit*h because he knows this Lakers team NEEEEDS him to BUY IN, if they have any shot at the playoffs!

DWIGHT will end up in Brooklyn alongside Brook Lopez in Brooklyn.

BK is the BIGGGGG WINNNNNNER in this Howard ordeal, seems like he was going there regardless of anything, D-Will better handle BUSINESS.
 5 years ago '04        #54
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
get off Dwight some people smile all the time when they re uncomfortable
 5 years ago '05        #55
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
 ThePainkiller said:
pus*y a.ss n*gga Dwight. I hope them girls gave him aids and sh*t. He probably takes it in the bumhole anyway

f*ggot always smiling and wearing wigs and sh*t.

n*gga I don't even wear wigs. Only skirts, fairy wings, heels, feathers, eye liner, black finger nail polish, and leather gimps.

If I see Dwight Imma beat his a.ss. I might be in LA 2 weeks from now to blow his knee caps out.

We gonna get that bi*ch. He gonna get this work

Kobe and I will ride until I die and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Take your a.ss back to Atlanta with the strapped between your shoulder blades so when your d!ck gets hard you get shot.

f*ggot you ain't sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

tell them how you really feel though.
 5 years ago '11        #56
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285
fu*k Dwights shoulders, someone needa give him an arrow to the knee..

this soft a.ss player is a fu*kin' diva, ALL Ego. I mean, he's more concerned with what others think about him outside his damn team, all he cares about is himself.. Kobe needs to tell him "Ay look, there's a wig in ur locker; Over there in the back, do you see it?" then slam the locker 7x on his gotdamn neck.

As a poster said the other day, I think he wants the hate; like the same media hype Lebron had moving from Cleveland to LA. but poor Dwight didn't get it.. Now he's fu*kin' sh*t up with lame a.ss excuses. Nash needa mistake a pass and bounce that sh*t off his head.
 5 years ago '12        #57
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 7623 7623
 returnofthemack said:
Lakers took Nash which forced them to get Dwight because their pick & roll defense with Nash and Bynum would've been SUSPECT. People think the Lakers have defensive problems Their problems really lie on the offensive end, where they become sooooo stagnant they do don't get ANY good looks, they then resort to hoisting up BULLsh*t late in the clock, which leads to fast break buckets because of long rebounds and due to their slow a.ss team. Once their offensive approach is solved, their play on the defensive side of the ball will automatically improve.

Howards being a bit*h because he knows this Lakers team NEEEEDS him to BUY IN, if they have any shot at the playoffs!

DWIGHT will end up in Brooklyn alongside Brook Lopez in Brooklyn.

BK is the BIGGGGG WINNNNNNER in this Howard ordeal, seems like he was going there regardless of anything, D-Will better handle BUSINESS.

The Lakers are 8th in the league in terms of offensive efficiency this season. The problem is on DEFENSE. They're tied with GSW for 16th worst in defensive efficiency. Watch the games and you'll see that their defense is sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #58
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Ghost Terp said:
how did your simple mind get you through boxden registration page

02-16-2013, 01:41 AM         #59
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Terp said:

5 years ago '05        #60
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
If you're losing by that much, you should be pissed off, right? Ballers these days are too comfortable with losing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy