Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 KnickKilla92 said:
LOL SEAGAY AND THE BANDWAGON HEAT FANS/STANS ARE GOING TO NEED SOME

[pic - click to view]

Im a Heat fan, and I dont see why I would be mad at all. Jordan is right. I also agree that Lebron would definitely be successful in that era, but as successful as he has been? Probably not. I could see him getting a ring in tha era, but later in his career.

It took some serious mental fortitude to make it back then. Lebron could handle the physical nature of the game in the late 80's and early 90's. But he wouldnt have been able to handle the mental side very well at all until later in his career.
 5 years ago '07        #142
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13094 13094
 rlnichol77 said:
wade lost , jordan tha gawd must be salty about wade leaving his brand

[pic - click to view]

"i ain't takin pictures with no...aww sh*t"
 5 years ago '06        #143
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.

For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
so r u saying jordan just says agrees with what ever the annocers say becouse lebron
is best when he drives to the left not the right

"When LeBron goes right, he usually drives; when he goes left, he usually shoots a jumper. It has to do with his mechanics and how he loads the ball for release. "So if I have to guard him," Jordan says, "I'm gonna push him left so nine times out of 10, he's gonna shoot a jump shot. If he goes right, he's going to the hole and I can't stop him. So I ain't letting him go right."

dats y i cant take some of these legends serious when they talk about to todays game cuz they barley watch. Every real bball head know Lebron is best at attacking the rim when he drives to the left even though he shoot right handed he writes with his left. wade is also at his best when he take it to the hole with his left hand

Last edited by I hug the strip; 02-16-2013 at 02:45 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #144
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Jordan is such an as*hole. Major douchebag. Everything that claims to come out of his mouth is really coming out of his a.ss. Anyone who values his opinions on basketball talent is a fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #145
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19920 19920
Jordan you my dude but shut the fu*k up.... damn near all the players in the league today can bang with the 90s players.
 5 years ago '06        #146
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
jordan said "i found a flaw" "i study him"
 5 years ago '10        #147
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 538 538
Wade Wouldnt Surivive Put Gary Payton On This n*gga Wade Will Be Mad & Start flopping
 5 years ago '10        #148
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 538 538
 TanstA! said:
Jordan you my dude but shut the fu*k up.... damn near all the players in the league today can bang with the 90s players.
hell nah where u born in the 2000s ...the fact u made that comment is wack
 5 years ago '12        #149
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
when i saw the thread title i expect KG being on the list

its more than 4 players jordan

you know he had to support his white people

jordan have spoken
 5 years ago '08        #150
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Reading something in print will always read different then hearing it live or on video...
 5 years ago '07        #151
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
jordan, just stop talking
 5 years ago '10        #152
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,934 | Props total: 5825 5825
Premier defenders in Jordans era would get smoked non stop by todays elite
 5 years ago '11        #153
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2554 2554
 ash1990 said:
Stop being a stan for once

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #154
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 235 235
I think what it is. MJ starting to see what's about to happen. If Lebron keeps playing the way he is. Minus the rings he is on his way to be a better player than mike. Lebron said yo rings don't matter. Look how many of the 50 greatest players don't have a ring. For mike to keep downplaying LJ that just keep making the beast of Lebron get better.
 5 years ago '11        #155
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 2554 2554
 lefthookright said:
these n*ggas dissing jordan in defense of a n*gga that ran to a rivals team because he couldnt handle the pressure. MJ put bron on the list and his stans still hurt because MJ fu*k with Kobe over Lebron. MJ is MJ ..end of story. He the greatest! y"all keep worshiping a n*gga with 1 ring in a lockout season. thats 1 for 3 in the finals.
 5 years ago '05        #156
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 NQBATHRQQMPIC said:
when i saw the thread title i expect KG being on the list

its more than 4 players jordan

you know he had to support his white people

jordan have spoken

when you have more smileys than sentences......sh*t becomes annoying and unfunny

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Last edited by FlamboyantOne; 02-16-2013 at 10:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #157
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 iBoxden said:
I think what it is. MJ starting to see what's about to happen. If Lebron keeps playing the way he is. Minus the rings he is on his way to be a better player than mike. Lebron said yo rings don't matter. Look how many of the 50 greatest players don't have a ring. For mike to keep downplaying LJ that just keep making the beast of Lebron get better.
 5 years ago '05        #158
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 305Lars said:
So timmy and dirk would have there same amount of success and bron wouldnt???

And look at all the old heads in here
Im prolly the oldest head in here...........

What part of 'Jordan's era>>>>>>>> Todays game' confuses you?????

He HAS Lebron as one of the 4 players that would succeed.........can you read???
 02-16-2013, 09:56 AM         #159
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willi263 said:
MJ has a point...All these numbers LBJ putting up is good, but the talent level across the board is just down. Back in the 90's, an all star roster had HOF's from the starting 5 to the bench...now you got guys like David Lee on all-star squads. What MJ faced night in and night out was a lot tougher than what LBJ does. AND for almost half of MJ's career there was no hand checking call. You drove the lane with dudes all over you then got punished when trying to get the shot up. Lebron 260 blowing by people who can barely put a hand on him. I grew up watching MJ and I'm the same age as LeBron, but I'm tired of the comparisons...because they're ridiculous
Players like Dana Barros?
 5 years ago '05        #160
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
And exactly how do you figure that?

Todays players play more basketball at a higher level at earlier ages than ever before. Watch a game in the 80s and then watch the Wizards play Sac-Town. The game is always growing and getting more intricate and detailed.
Yeah.....you are on to something.....

becuase watching sorry a.ss SacTown vs even sorrier Washington def. is a higher brand of hoops than watching Larry legend, Kevin McHale and Parrish battle the Showtime Lakers...

someone hand me a pistol.....this life just isnt worth it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy