Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Soccer0824 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 218 218
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Where would Wade be without the Superstar calls?...
1 ring short.

547 - 186 STRK: 9 w in a row WIN PCT: 74% 5 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 422-223, Rank #6 | Aug 16: 139-68, Rank #48 | Aug 15: 273-126, Rank #44 | Aug 14: 464-232, Rank #19 | Aug 13: 131-89, Rank #46 | Aug 12: 33-26, Rank #146 *
 5 years ago '09        #122
TraV 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
 swayze said:
I think Jordan getting shook a bit. He see's at least 2 players right now that will challenge and damn well pass his legacy. Lebron is the front runner and KD is right behind him. They are already set to pass Kobe.

Jordan coming off a bit delusional as of late. Niccaz respect is dropping by the year for dude. His personality will help players like Lebron surpass him imo.

Even if they pass him as basketball players (and even that ain't guaranteed), they will never live up to the image or icon of MJ. sh*t, I bet it's still some motherfuccas in China that don't even know who the Stickman is.
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
he mad wade left JB
 5 years ago '04        #124
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Free Trotty said:
Damn.

Dirk over prime Wade? prime KG? Durant? Melo? CP3?
All them n*ggas u named are cotton soft.....especially KD.
 02-15-2013, 09:53 PM         #125
Neddnyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Old heads.
 5 years ago '04        #126
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i couldnt agree more with mj and been telling everybody for years lbj is good but dude wouldnt be anywhere near as good in the 80's, most of yall cats on here didnt start watching hoops until after 2000, i watched hoops in the 80's and the players in this era aint toucing the 80's
the game in the 80's was much more physical, dam near every team had 7 footers and if you drove to the hole you was gonna feel it, nowadays a hard foul is a flagrant foul
so bottom line i couldnt agree more with mj, 80's>>>>>>>>>>>this cotton candy era
 5 years ago '09        #127
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2991 2991
MJ has a point...All these numbers LBJ putting up is good, but the talent level across the board is just down. Back in the 90's, an all star roster had HOF's from the starting 5 to the bench...now you got guys like David Lee on all-star squads. What MJ faced night in and night out was a lot tougher than what LBJ does. AND for almost half of MJ's career there was no hand checking call. You drove the lane with dudes all over you then got punished when trying to get the shot up. Lebron 260 blowing by people who can barely put a hand on him. I grew up watching MJ and I'm the same age as LeBron, but I'm tired of the comparisons...because they're ridiculous
 5 years ago '11        #128
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
So timmy and dirk would have there same amount of success and bron wouldnt???

And look at all the old heads in here

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 02-15-2013 at 10:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #129
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 Sticks said:
I love jordan but this n*gga really needs to shut the fu*k up.
Shut tha f*ck up white boy.

Last edited by Y.G.; 02-15-2013 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #130
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Willi263 said:
MJ has a point...All these numbers LBJ putting up is good, but the talent level across the board is just down. Back in the 90's, an all star roster had HOF's from the starting 5 to the bench...now you got guys like David Lee on all-star squads. What MJ faced night in and night out was a lot tougher than what LBJ does. AND for almost half of MJ's career there was no hand checking call. You drove the lane with dudes all over you then got punished when trying to get the shot up. Lebron 260 blowing by people who can barely put a hand on him. I grew up watching MJ and I'm the same age as LeBron, but I'm tired of the comparisons...because they're ridiculous

In the 90's the same n*ggas went to the All-Star game every year regardless whether or not they deserved it. Today you not having a 2013 Steve Nash season and getting an all star nod.

Paul Pierce aint even make it and Luol did. That's a weak argument.
 5 years ago '11        #131
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
The league IS much softer tho. A n*gga like Lebron too big to be muthafukn floppin yo.
 5 years ago '10        #132
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 S W A N said:
And this is what puts Jordan over his peers. n*gga didnt just want to beat you. He would study you so that he could demolish you and take your soul.
We talking about the same Michael Jeffery Jordan that would play 72 holes before a playoff game? Or the same one that would be out drinking and gambling the night before a game?

Jordan was just a monster, but I doubt he was watching game film on Nick Anderson and Dell Curry.

Mike aint have this expert analyst when he drafted Kwame tho
 5 years ago '11        #133
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1275 1275
I remember there was a thread awhile ago about how NBA players of the past compare up to players of the present..

And I personally believe that the players of the past were a lot more harder than the soft a.ss players we have nowadays. The thing is, with the new rules and such, the older players would be better than most of the players of today, but the transitioning of the rules would probably hinder some of their abilities to play ball.
 5 years ago '04        #134
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
In jordans era they didn't have three steps and they didn't have uncontested dunks. Players were more focused on winning than being celebrities and the centers were just monsters. There could be more players on that list but it doesn't change the fact that players are softer now.
 5 years ago '04        #135
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.

For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
Jordan is a fukkin BAWSE!
 5 years ago '04        #136
EcKo UnTlD 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 46 46
you guys are retarded, you can't compare the two because back then the rules were so much more laid back. nowadays if you point at the wrong person you have a technical
 5 years ago '08        #137
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Free Trotty said:
Damn.

Dirk over prime Wade? prime KG? Durant? Melo? CP3?
wade gets injured with the air conditioner comes on so. so no way he survives then. kd is too skinny and would have gotten his ribs broken fu*kin with rick mahorn. melo...maybe cus of his offensive game, he has no D and would be another dominique wilkins (not thats a bad thing).
 02-15-2013, 11:13 PM         #138
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a n*gga that could be considered an "old head" I really think it's passed time these vintage a.ss NBA n*ggas shut the fuhk up already.
Put the blunt down MJ.
 02-15-2013, 11:16 PM         #139
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhova424 said:
In jordans era they didn't have three steps
You must not remember this commercial

[video - click to view]

PA-TRICK EWINGGGGGGG!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #140
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
wade lost , jordan tha gawd must be salty about wade leaving his brand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy