Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
jordan is the greatest player ever...of course he gon sh*t on everyone...he is the GOAT
 5 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
Mike.....

Ray Allen would k!ll in the 80s and 90s. KG would k!ll. Melo would k!ll. Paul Pierce would k!ll.

KD WOULD k!ll.

I could go on all day.
 5 years ago '12        #103
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 ash1990 said:
Stop being a stan for once

[pic - click to view]

:rofl :
 5 years ago '10        #104
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
keep in mind......these people on camera aint allowed to say they FULL actual opinions IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN...........he had to be forced to put 1 white dude in there........NO WAY u put Dirk over KG, Wade no way......not cuz of his race....cuz of SKILL.....Dirk is good it has nothing to do with that but theres no way MJ would put him over those others......like I said......these dudes on camera got the battery in the back.
 5 years ago '10        #105
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,333 | Props total: 5451 5451
I'm a little older than most dudes on this site but i can say that i seen about 80 % of Jordan's games from 1988 until he retired and i have to say not only is LeBron better i would also say that the NBA has more better players than that generation had the only two argument that that generation had was the hand checking rule and better big men but that about it.

Last edited by acegutta22; 02-15-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #106
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 Addled Thoughts said:
Think about how many good two guards there were back in the day and how few there are now. You mix in all these bullsh*t rules a.ssisting the offense of a game and Jordan would average 45 right now.
preach

LOL @ the feelings caught in this thread
 5 years ago '05        #107
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 capone3pbs said:

So you two think only the 4 guys he mentioned would be the only ones to survive in his era???

Like I'm not refuting the 4 he said, but he's and idiot if he thinks those 4 would be the only ones to make it

And yes it does makes sense clown, his picks have been some of the most horrible in history and if these are his only picks to make it based of prime, then he doesn't know how to correctly evaluate that either
Learn how to fu*king read

He clearly said those are the four that would be as successful..........in his era.

There may be a couple more......but make no mistake about it......80's- 90's>>>>>>>20-2013 BY A fu*kING MILE
 5 years ago '04        #108
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
U n*ggas obviously didnt watch hoops from back in the day so if his points aren't valid, how are yours? n*ggas played 100x harder then. And were wayyyy more efficient with a better knowledge of the game. Not just athletic with dribbles.
 5 years ago '13        #109
Xavi619 103 heat pts103
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 4309 4309
no love for cp3 wtf
 5 years ago '04        #110
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
I am a jordan fan.. but while I agree with the players he chose

I feel its a feel other that could too

Kobe
Dirk
Lebron
Tim

and you gotta add Wade and KG

maybe Paul Pierce
 5 years ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 killababi said:
U n*ggas obviously didnt watch hoops from back in the day so if his points aren't valid, how are yours? n*ggas played 100x harder then. And were wayyyy more efficient with a better knowledge of the game. Not just athletic with dribbles.
And exactly how do you figure that?

Todays players play more basketball at a higher level at earlier ages than ever before. Watch a game in the 80s and then watch the Wizards play Sac-Town. The game is always growing and getting more intricate and detailed.
 5 years ago '07        #112
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
No melo
 5 years ago '11        #113
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.

For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
yeah, im sure MJ was the first to ever notice that
 5 years ago '06        #114
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Ai >>>>>>
 5 years ago '07        #115
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Where would Wade be without the Superstar calls?...
 02-15-2013, 08:34 PM         #116
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in jordans era you had to be a tough dude when you gotta play against people like barkley malone rodmen, and the entire bad boys pistons

the game has changed since back then a lot of players would have been chewed up
 5 years ago '04        #117
dpro68 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 42 42
Not Sure if you noticed...KG Was in Jordan's Era..when the players werent soft. think about it..people could shove, f!ght, etc...and no technical fouls would be called..im not sure if DWade would make it with that physical play that existed then..now if you think about laying a hand on a player....you get a technical foul2. Remember Jordan playing against Golden State....the No Dunk Rule...the Detroit Pistons with the BadBoys...could Wade Survive that...

I dont think so.Duncan was in that Era as well..this NBA lacks bigmen...and its against the Big Man's Game..Shaq is the Last Legit Giant
 5 years ago '05        #118
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Honestly Mj right tho the game has changed so much. Todays game these fools cry every time someone touches them and look for the refs to send em to the line.
 5 years ago '04        #119
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
Everybody feels like they lived in the greatest era.... The only true best era of anything is the "Attitude Era" of WWE wrestling!!
 5 years ago '06        #120
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Let's take a look at the Bobcats and ask ourselves, does Jordan know sh*t?

Sure the man could ball (only second to LBJ, of course), but from an operations standpoint, dude is a moron.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago