Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball

most viewed right now
 196
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 140
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-15-2013, 10:26 AM         #21
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.



For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"

now that I think about, he's spot on son
 5 years ago '08        #22
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1258 1258
 Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.



For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
this is crazy and ironic at the sametime. crazy that he still studies the game like this. and ironic cause isnt this like almost the samething salley said about jordan when did that interview saying jordan wasnt the greatest ever.
 5 years ago '08        #23
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
I wonder why Jordan always sh*ts on LeBron but not Kobe...?
 5 years ago '08        #24
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
Kevin "Stickman" Durant wouldnt survive that era... n*gga is fragile
 5 years ago '04        #25
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
 bkid said:
Kevin "Stickman" Durant wouldnt survive that era... n*gga is fragile

the whole league was fragile in the 80's

durants build is like a little bit lankier than drexlers
 02-15-2013, 10:37 AM         #26
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
I wonder why Jordan always sh*ts on LeBron but not Kobe...?
he's sh*tted on Kobe multiple times, called him only a top 10 guard









Jordan's an arrogant son of a bi*ch. He still the GOAT tho
 5 years ago '09        #27
TraV 77 heat pts77 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
 GrownmanJ said:
I wonder why Jordan always sh*ts on LeBron but not Kobe...?

Where did he sh*t on him at?

I'm sure he could point out flaws in Kobe's game too. Lebron is just the "Hot Topic" right now so that's probably why he's in the "crossfire" so to speak more than Kobe. If Kobe was entering his prime around the time Michael was turning 50, we would never hear the end of that either. Plus, he's had comments for Kobe over the years when they were comparing him to his airness.
 5 years ago '08        #28
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 abstractq said:
the whole league was fragile in the 80's

durants build is like a little bit lankier than drexlers
durant is 6'11 weighting 215 pounds
drexler was 6'7 and had the same weight
 5 years ago '08        #29
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Travi$ said:
Where did he sh*t on him at?

I'm sure he could point out flaws in Kobe's game too. Lebron is just the "Hot Topic" right now so that's probably why he's in the "crossfire" so to speak more than Kobe. If Kobe was entering his prime around the time Michael was turning 50, we would never hear the end of that either. Plus, he's had comments for Kobe over the years when they were comparing him to his airness.
The key is he never did. He always bigged up Bean. Considering the fact he played against him, would make him more susceptible to criticising Kobe's game. But he never did...

He sh*tted on him by saying he wouldnt be as successful as he is now and constantly points out his flaws...
 5 years ago '04        #30
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
lol@ 6'11

6'9 215 for durant

6'7 210 for drexler

like i said, a little lankier than drexler
 5 years ago '05        #31
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 5 years ago '12        #32
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 669 669
There could be a couple more players that can compete in his era.
 5 years ago '07        #33
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 ash1990 said:
Now u make good points
Right, not trying to talk bad on Jordan or say any of the four he named don't deserve that acknowledgement, just believe it's alot of guys he sh*tting on by saying that
 5 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
He picked the players who won rings as the best player on their team, and still considered best player on their team right now. At the end of the day it always boils down to rings for Jordan, every selection. I think Wade wasn't picked because he's a sidekick right now. Not to mention in his prime he still benefited from a lot of calls, not sure how that would translate to an era that was more physical and less whistles.


Last edited by Hold That; 02-15-2013 at 10:54 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #35
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
they should just make mike the new commisioner
 5 years ago '12        #36
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
LOL SEAGAY AND THE BANDWAGON HEAT FANS/STANS ARE GOING TO NEED SOME



[pic - click to view]








  3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '08        #37
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 abstractq said:
lol@ 6'11

6'9 215 for durant

6'7 210 for drexler

like i said, a little lankier than drexler
you really believe Durant is 6'9?


[pic - click to view]



he's taller than 6'10 Kevin Love
look how he towers a 6'8 Lebron James
Chandler is 7'1 so you can see Durant is clearly 6'11
or you think he's wearing high heels?

taller than 6-10 Davis

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by bkid; 02-15-2013 at 10:56 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #38
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
lebron would avg a triple double in that era

the cocaine abuse got jordan bugging
 5 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
no kg
 5 years ago '04        #40
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 974 974
goat giving props to dirk

dirk a modern day larry bird. still would be beasting in that era.

idk about dirk D though.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy