most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #61
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
They don't wanna play my song, but they wanna play fat boy all god damn day.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #62
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
hold up n*gga, what work hov put it on the streets beside sell crack? when hov bust his tool? when hov square up wit n*ggas n put in that work? Hov b*tch a.ss cried in to hot 97 like a lil girl after Nas dropped Ether on that a.ss, who you talkin bout here n*gga? were talkin bout Pac here, this n*gga had affiliations wit Suge Knight meanin he was affiliated wit a lot of the fu*ked up sh*t Suge was doin on top of dealin wit poverty in his childhood. Pac was a heavy weight in the game n*gga, how the hell u gon say Pac aint no heavyweight n*gga when i was on scholarship n*ggas came in they whips windows down bumpin all eyez on me, car after car.

50 cent said it in get rich or die tryin, narrated in the movie n*gga, "everybody wanted to be like Pac." you must be crazy as hell if you think a n*gga that had a #1 album WHILE in jail, followed by a classic album that went 5X platinum writin that sh*t in two weeks aint nice on the mic n aint had the whole country watchin his eveyr move. f*ck outta here son, theres rumors when Pac was out in NY clubs Jay would evacuate the area. actin like Pac got 90+ million sales from his death. where Big L album sales at? where biggie album sales at? Where Pun album sales at n*gga, where they 90 million at?

and the last piece of sh*t statement i wanna shed to light is when u said Pac was known for chick songs before hit em up. n*gga, thug live vol 1, me against the wold, those wasnt no chick songs, if i die tonight, me against the world, so many tears, dear mama, none of those was songs was about f*ckin chicks. and all eyez on me dropped before hit em up, these european n*gga be schoolin u n*ggas post after post. so Pac had 2 certified classics befo hit em up one while in jail, along wit countless other hits. who you foolin son? and i aint gon even talk about Makaveli, that album speak for itself
that overuse

and random question how old are you?
 5 years ago '05        #63
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 FutureSpitt said:
more importantly, why was it taken off the track ?

edit:

Fatal said in a interview back in 2001 he convinced pac to take if off for some reason
 5 years ago '13        #64
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38380 38380
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
hold up n*gga, what work hov put it on the streets beside sell crack? when hov bust his tool? when hov square up wit n*ggas n put in that work? Hov b*tch a.ss cried in to hot 97 like a lil girl after Nas dropped Ether on that a.ss, who you talkin bout here n*gga? were talkin bout Pac here, this n*gga had affiliations wit Suge Knight meanin he was affiliated wit a lot of the fu*ked up sh*t Suge was doin on top of dealin wit poverty in his childhood. Pac was a heavy weight in the game n*gga, how the hell u gon say Pac aint no heavyweight n*gga when i was on scholarship n*ggas came in they whips windows down bumpin all eyez on me, car after car.

50 cent said it in get rich or die tryin, narrated in the movie n*gga, "everybody wanted to be like Pac." you must be crazy as hell if you think a n*gga that had a #1 album WHILE in jail, followed by a classic album that went 5X platinum writin that sh*t in two weeks aint nice on the mic n aint had the whole country watchin his eveyr move. f*ck outta here son, theres rumors when Pac was out in NY clubs Jay would evacuate the area. actin like Pac got 90+ million sales from his death. where Big L album sales at? where biggie album sales at? Where Pun album sales at n*gga, where they 90 million at?

and the last piece of sh*t statement i wanna shed to light is when u said Pac was known for chick songs before hit em up. n*gga, thug live vol 1, me against the wold, those wasnt no chick songs, if i die tonight, me against the world, so many tears, dear mama, none of those was songs was about f*ckin chicks. and all eyez on me dropped before hit em up, these european n*gga be schoolin u n*ggas post after post. so Pac had 2 certified classics befo hit em up one while in jail, along wit countless other hits. who you foolin son? and i aint gon even talk about Makaveli, that album speak for itself
damn u sh*tted on him

Dude said Pac aint start poppin untill Hit'em Up, when in reality AEOM dropped many months before Hit'em Up, that song wasnt even on the album.

Then he is gonna pretend like MATW world didnt go 2 plat and so forth

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-16-2013 at 12:54 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #65
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 BackBlock_OG said:
STFU! You weren't even listening to rap back then. Why do you even bother? If anything, B.I.G. was living Jay-Z's persona. Hov had more money than Pac and B.I.G. back then. It's funny, dudes on here just tell themselves what they want to be true. LOL at n*ggaz thinking Pac could ever fu*k w/ Hov; streets or the mic. B4 Hit em Up, Pac was known for making songs for the chicks and movies. Nobody took him serious as a rapper. Pac wasn't no heavyweight in the game. n*ggaz talking about Hov's lucky Pac didn't diss him, like Pac when ending careers w/ that simple a.ss flow. B.I.G. and the Fugees went diamond, Mobb Deep's next album went multi-platinum, Puff went multi-platinum, Hov went gold on an independant label, and then platinum in '97.

It's funny how dudes nowadays who weren't around back then have this mythical image of Pac like he was an untouchable legend. He became popular from drama and a legend AFTER his death. Just like 50cent in the mid 2000's, when the drama dies, nobody cares anymore. Same thing would've happened w/ Pac. He just died at the height of his popularity, so people keep him at that level, but he really wasn't the man like that in rap.
You sound stupid, just stfu
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago