Sony talking s%$t to MS and Nintendo in new Ads

most viewed right now
 90
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #62
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Ra-da-god said:
its NEVER coming.....


to pc heads graphics= better game
Their little `Master Race` slogan is nothing more than a little d!ck compensator. Graphics aren't everything, and both consoles have sh*t on the PC in the form of new IPs and creative titles.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Acid Rap said:
Their little `Master Race` slogan is nothing more than a little d!ck compensator. Graphics aren't everything, and both consoles have sh*t on the PC in the form of new IPs and creative titles.
yeah pretty much

if M$ fu*ks up with the nextbox I might have to build a gaming a pc tho


still,no way I could be a pc only gamer......


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-16-2013 at 10:25 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #64
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 4702 4702
Xbox stans salty. Continue supporting that dusty rrod halo/gow milking sh*tty a.ss system.

Ps4 bout to annihilate the comp next gen like they did this gen
 02-16-2013, 10:40 AM         #65
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acid Rap said:
Their little `Master Race` slogan is nothing more than a little d!ck compensator. Graphics aren't everything, and both consoles have sh*t on the PC in the form of new IPs and creative titles.
Graphics aren't everything but there is no comparison when said game can be played on a PC with better graphics and framerates along with mods to increase the replay value. Games like Far Cry 3, BF3, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, GTA IV with ENBmod, Skyrim etc. are light years ahead of their console counterparts. The only thing that can deter me from getting a game on PC is if the console version is mainly played online and I have more friends on a particular console.

I am adamant in the opinion that most multiplatform games are better on an capable PC.

PC ONLY gamer?? Nah not even. I gotta have me my PS3 exclusives and my Halo/Gears fix. Everything else though?? If it can be played with better framerates and high res textures, antialiasing then most likely I'm getting the game for my PC.

As for the topic, lol EVERYONE is anxious to see what Sony unveils Wednesday. Even my Xbox stan of a cousin is hype for that. I sure am. It's a frigging new console. Even I want to see the new xbox(but not before the PS4)


Last edited by fatboi1; 02-16-2013 at 10:44 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #66
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Vercetti said:
Xbox stans salty. Continue supporting that dusty rrod halo/gow milking sh*tty a.ss system.

Ps4 bout to annihilate the comp next gen like they did this gen
I'm a huge Sony fan, but this RRoD sh*t has to stop man. It's like a sports team that hangs on to a championship from two decades ago. That problem is dead. Them slims have been reliable as fu*k. Was it dirty of MS to ship a console that had faulty design? Absolutely. Did it push the consumers as a whole away? No it didn't. RRoD doesn't completely take away everything that Microsoft has accomplished this gen. At least MS did acknowledge and fix the systems effected.

Sony's launch consoles weren't exactly perfect either. Every person I know with a a fat PS3 has had trouble with them. Actually all 7+ people I know that have had near launch PS3s have failed on them in some form. There are plenty of reasons to dog MS now for their direction of the system, but you complete stans using an argument that is ancient history sounds redundant and ridiculous as fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Vercetti said:
Ps4 bout to annihilate the comp next gen like they did this gen
lol yall n*gga delusional as fu*k on here


this section has become just as bad as the HHS
 5 years ago '06        #68
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Shakespeare said:

[pic - click to view]


why does the pc guy look like a f*ggot tho?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #69
The Master 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
I turned off my PlayStation and went outside......life n*ggas...live it or die....
 02-16-2013, 12:22 PM         #70
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acid Rap said:
10 exclusive PC titles that are better than the best 10 exclusive console games this gen... GO!!

I've been waiting for this answer on here for years now.

 LAwLB15 said:
me too bro


they couldve said the witcher 2 2 years ago but


[pic - click to view]



We can sit here and debate all we want but you know how this section is, you post up a game you think is better than you'll just get attacked. It's all a matter of opinion really. PC gamers can't bring up Witcher 2, that is true, but we can bring up Witcher 1 ;)
 02-16-2013, 12:26 PM         #71
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
We can sit here and debate all we want but you know how this section is, you post up a game you think is better than you'll just get attacked. It's all a matter of opinion really. PC gamers can't bring up Witcher 2, that is true, but we can bring up Witcher 1 ;)


aight so u got 1

9 more to go...
 02-16-2013, 12:33 PM         #72
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:


aight so u got 1

9 more to go...
If you want racing then SimBin GTR2, iRacing
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SOC
Miami Hotline
Deus EX 2
Far Cry 1


Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 02-16-2013 at 12:37 PM..
 02-16-2013, 12:58 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
If you want racing then SimBin GTR2, iRacing (dont even fu*k with driving games like that but I have forza & nfs>>>)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SOC (hot trash)
Miami Hotline (trash and I can play that on my phone)
Deus EX 2 (dated ,the newer one>>>>)
Far Cry 1 (dated ,the newer one>>>>)


but ur right tho its all opinions so the only thing im missing is the witcher 1
which I heard is headed to consoles anyway b4 the release of part 3
 5 years ago '09        #74
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 DarkSidesHero said:
If you want racing then SimBin GTR2, iRacing
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SOC
Miami Hotline
Deus EX 2
Far Cry 1
That is really the best you can do? Farcry 1 was made in 2004... That's not even near this console gen.
 5 years ago '04        #75
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Acid Rap said:
I'm a huge Sony fan, but this RRoD sh*t has to stop man. It's like a sports team that hangs on to a championship from two decades ago. That problem is dead. Them slims have been reliable as fu*k. Was it dirty of MS to ship a console that had faulty design? Absolutely. Did it push the consumers as a whole away? No it didn't. RRoD doesn't completely take away everything that Microsoft has accomplished this gen. At least MS did acknowledge and fix the systems effected.

Sony's launch consoles weren't exactly perfect either. Every person I know with a a fat PS3 has had trouble with them. Actually all 7+ people I know that have had near launch PS3s have failed on them in some form. There are plenty of reasons to dog MS now for their direction of the system, but you complete stans using an argument that is ancient history sounds redundant and ridiculous as fu*k.
sh*t everybody I know who has a fat ps3 has a ps3 that failed on them and Sony still ignoring the problem. At least Microsoft saw they had a problem and gave us free repair. Sony gave me big $99 fu*k you. My ps3 died twice. One for a sh*tty firmware update and the other for the yellow of death. And since the ps4 and next box coming out this year that I didn't bother repairing it. Sony financial problem alone is something I need to be watching before I buy a ps4. Hopefully their movie division can support Sony as a whole so they can at least compete against Microsoft .
 5 years ago '07        #76
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]



Seriously though, what does that even supposed to mean? so stupid!
 5 years ago '06        #77
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 VictoryThagr8 said:
sh*t everybody I know who has a fat ps3 has a ps3 that failed on them and Sony still ignoring the problem. At least Microsoft saw they had a problem and gave us free repair. Sony gave me big $99 fu*k you. My ps3 died twice. One for a sh*tty firmware update and the other for the yellow of death. And since the ps4 and next box coming out this year that I didn't bother repairing it. Sony financial problem alone is something I need to be watching before I buy a ps4. Hopefully their movie division can support Sony as a whole so they can at least compete against Microsoft .

cause when u have a failure rate over 50% then u have to give free repairs they'd damn near have a class action lawsuit on their hands if they kept forcing everybody to buy new ones

and i might be mistaken, but werent they only offering free repair to consoles under warranty?
 5 years ago '04        #78
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 coolio said:
cause when u have a failure rate over 50% then u have to give free repairs they'd damn near have a class action lawsuit on their hands if they kept forcing everybody to buy new ones

and i might be mistaken, but werent they only offering free repair to consoles under warranty?
At first it was only consoles under warranty...That's why some people bought more Xbox's at first...One of the IGN guys said he bought 8 yes 8 consoles before MS did the everyone is free repair thing

but they changed that to ANY console that got the E74 error or RRoD error could get it replaced free
 02-16-2013, 05:24 PM         #79
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acid Rap said:
That is really the best you can do?
Thank you for proving my point and showing why it's not worth trying. No matter what games I or anyone else posts someone, like yourself, won't agree. Which then makes your whole "consoles have better exclusive" argument null.

 Acid Rap said:
Farcry 1 was made in 2004... That's not even near this console gen.
The game came out a year before the 360 came out. Sorry that wasn't close enough.
 5 years ago '05        #80
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
LOL @ people using PS3 to diss sony when these shots fired are about what PS4 is gonna do to the game.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy