Image of Meteor that hit Russia

most viewed right now
 195
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-15-2013, 07:34 PM         #21
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TruRoux said:
So a pope resigns and 3 days later a meteor hits russia. Not to mention an unrelated asteroid passing EXCEPTIONALLY close to us. Sure. No need to panic. This is all that haarp sh*t.
So I guess the One that hit in 1908 was Haarp too huh??

I swear you uneducated Conspiracy fu*ks have no sense...
So I bet your Dumb a.ss Probably Believe Haarp was responsible for the one that k!lled all the Dinosaurs too....

sh*t By your Logic if the Noah's Arch sh*t really happened haarp Did that sh*t too!!
Even The Great Sand Storm of the 1900's was haarp....

Sad to see when live in a Age where you n*ggas question natural sh*t that happen to the planet and blame some secret Government Programs!!
 5 years ago '08        #22
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 cheenz said:
So I guess the One that hit in 1908 was Haarp too huh??

I swear you uneducated Conspiracy fu*ks have no sense...
So I bet your Dumb a.ss Probably Believe Haarp was responsible for the one that k!lled all the Dinosaurs too....

sh*t By your Logic if the Noah's Arch sh*t really happened haarp Did that sh*t too!!
Even The Great Sand Storm of the 1900's was haarp....

Sad to see when live in a Age where you n*ggas question natural sh*t that happen to the planet and blame some secret Government Programs!!
sad when people dismiss everything like they know it all.

ps. who the fu*k are you again?

stained logic.

where is your elite education from?
 5 years ago '10        #23
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 14 14

[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '10        #24
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 14 14

[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '09        #25
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,906 | Props total: 11825 11825
 TruRoux said:
So a pope resigns and 3 days later a meteor hits russia. Not to mention an unrelated asteroid passing EXCEPTIONALLY close to us. Sure. No need to panic. This is all that haarp sh*t.
Word? We just got HAARP out in space creating meteors aiming them in Earth's direction launching them mahfu*kas off a catapult? Word? Tell me more.
 5 years ago '09        #26
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,906 | Props total: 11825 11825
 Nick-401 said:
sad when people dismiss everything like they know it all.

ps. who the fu*k are you again?

stained logic.

where is your elite education from?
So saying HAARP is the cause is a legit answer, but saying past events that were FAR Before our time is not HAARP is "stained logic"? He wasn't trying to educate anyone lmao. It's stupid to believe that an asteroid coming in earth's direction is caused by some small sh*t posted up in Alaska on this planet...Like that sh*t reaches THOUSANDS of miles into the atmosphere and can control sh*t. Hell, By that motherfu*ker's explanation, HAARP has control over the entire galaxy and the government controls everything that happens in the whole damn galaxy. Dumb motherfu*kers on BX man...lmao...
 5 years ago '08        #27
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 15 15
NEWS REPORTING BRIGHT FIRE BALL IN THE BAY AREA...
 5 years ago '08        #28
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 15 15
Looking for source,,,,,,just read it on twitter
 02-15-2013, 09:50 PM         #29
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Troubleman1990 said:
Sephiroth workin on his meteor attack to destroy the earth.
Jenovah taking us to that promised land breh
Troubleman shut the fu*k up....
 5 years ago '09        #30
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,906 | Props total: 11825 11825
It's a meteor shower people. These things happen...
 5 years ago '04        #31
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,964 | Props total: 7859 7859
Mad late here is better video









[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #32
dbailey86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,286 | Props total: 263 263
Saw it on the news this morning and was like......

It has begun
 5 years ago '05        #33
dreas_24 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 849 849
craziest thing I have ever seen
 5 years ago '07        #34
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 DallasTexas said:
your own argument doesnt even make sense
Are you sure?


fu*king idiots, man
 5 years ago '05        #35
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao @ UFO & Apocalypse Now. Like meteors have NEVER hit earth before. They hit earth all the time. They're just too small or in the middle of nowhere. And most burn up entering the atmosphere.
Did you learn that from Homer Simpson? I did
 5 years ago '07        #36
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,804 | Props total: 3023 3023
 TruRoux said:
So a pope resigns and 3 days later a meteor hits russia. Not to mention an unrelated asteroid passing EXCEPTIONALLY close to us. Sure. No need to panic. This is all that haarp sh*t.
i wouldnt call 17k miles away "EXCEPTIONALLY close"
 5 years ago '11        #37
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 240ka said:
i wouldnt call 17k miles away "EXCEPTIONALLY close"
in astronomical terms and relative to the size of our solar system, that is very very very very close

although anyone saying this was cuz of the pope resigning is a fu*kin idiot, the sh*t was planned to by us for years
 5 years ago '09        #38
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,906 | Props total: 11825 11825
 DallasTexas said:
your own argument doesnt even make sense
Lol..
 5 years ago '08        #39
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
So saying HAARP is the cause is a legit answer, but saying past events that were FAR Before our time is not HAARP is "stained logic"? He wasn't trying to educate anyone lmao. It's stupid to believe that an asteroid coming in earth's direction is caused by some small sh*t posted up in Alaska on this planet...Like that sh*t reaches THOUSANDS of miles into the atmosphere and can control sh*t. Hell, By that motherfu*ker's explanation, HAARP has control over the entire galaxy and the government controls everything that happens in the whole damn galaxy. Dumb motherfu*kers on BX man...lmao...
mother fu*ker you not getting it. you dont know the fu*king answer and neither do i so neither of us is to a.ssUME what could be right or wrong. fu*k!

what the fu*k makes you think you know anything??''
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy