Feb 14 - Did Christopher Dorner Really Burn to Death in That Cabin?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2013, 11:55 PM         #21
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Dorner > MLK
 5 years ago '04        #22
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
america and conspiracy theories
 5 years ago '05        #23
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
i feel after the latest update he's dead
they wouldn't confirm it otherwise because this guy would pop up again and k!ll making them look foolish
don't think they would chance that

*OFF Topic conspiracy (kinda*
at least the so called Osama death we know can still be a hoax cuz him and Bush were buddies and they probably faked his death so he can live another life free
maybe his country was after him and they (Bush) said u help us we will help you
 5 years ago '10        #25
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
The Black Solid Snake lives on.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by theking1; 02-15-2013 at 02:38 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 goodbarz said:
this dude sucks, he got fired by the LAPD twice...

I peeped that...
 5 years ago '10        #27
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 2 Pistolz said:
[pic - click to view]

02-15-2013, 07:51 AM         #28
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nauticafolife said:
i thought his wallet was found in san diego,how the hell did it get in the cabin?
 CartelFamill said:
^^^^^^^^ Thats Twice Now they have "Supposely" found his ID
And then burned the cabin
 5 years ago '07        #29
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 2191 2191
they waterboarding dude
 5 years ago '04        #30
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
Thats the problem he didn't get away and he didn't expose sh*t. This whole thing was pointless but there has to be something behind it. Like regardless of him k!lling innocents people, which is considered collateral damage by the way, if he had a real vendetta against these cops he would not have put his manifesto out there prior to k!lling at least one person. That some cartoon villain let me explain my plan too so you can stop me bullsh*t. Nobody is that stupid, thats hustling backwards. we suppose to find the note after you dun them in? Then the media immediately label him crazy and blow it off until he k!lls some people then he's a terrorist and moves up to bin laden status off of 2 bodies? a million dollar bounty off 2 bodies when we got cats on the street now with 2 bodies and they have zero exposure?

so this begs the question why was this televised? why not just k!ll him in silence and nobody would have been the wiser? People are so confused and scared, they think everything is a conspiracy theory so it gets dismissed even when its obvious something odd is going on, theory of not... look at the evidence.. nothing in this case makes sense.. if he busting caps at 100 officers, why would you bring in another 150? he may still be alive but we will never know. one thing we do know is they have him either way it goes or he would have shown up by now to discredit the media.

Last edited by zhiggeman; 02-15-2013 at 09:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #31
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
 2 Pistolz said:
[pic - click to view]

02-15-2013, 10:16 AM         #32
Huff McGruff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
Thats the problem he didn't get away and he didn't expose sh*t. This whole thing was pointless but there has to be something behind it. Like regardless of him k!lling innocents people, which is considered collateral damage by the way, if he had a real vendetta against these cops he would not have put his manifesto out there prior to k!lling at least one person. That some cartoon villain let me explain my plan too so you can stop me bullsh*t. Nobody is that stupid, thats hustling backwards. we suppose to find the note after you dun them in? Then the media immediately label him crazy and blow it off until he k!lls some people then he's a terrorist and moves up to bin laden status off of 2 bodies? a million dollar bounty off 2 bodies when we got cats on the street now with 2 bodies and they have zero exposure?

so this begs the question why was this televised? why not just k!ll him in silence and nobody would have been the wiser? People are so confused and scared, they think everything is a conspiracy theory so it gets dismissed even when its obvious something odd is going on, theory of not... look at the evidence.. nothing in this case makes sense.. if he busting caps at 100 officers, why would you bring in another 150? he may still be alive but we will never know. one thing we do know is they have him either way it goes or he would have shown up by now to discredit the media.

That's what I'm saying, all this attention for like 3 or 4 bodies? Like, yeah, it's obviously horrible that it happened, but that sh*t happens every day and doesn't get that kind of coverage. And didn't Obama supposedly authorize the use of drones on U.S. soil to find him?

Not trying to be "that guy" with conspiracies and sh*t, but something smells fishy as f*ck...

oh yeah, and..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #33
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Huff McGruff said:
That's what I'm saying, all this attention for like 3 or 4 bodies? Like, yeah, it's obviously horrible that it happened, but that sh*t happens every day and doesn't get that kind of coverage. And didn't Obama supposedly authorize the use of drones on U.S. soil to find him?

Not trying to be "that guy" with conspiracies and sh*t, but something smells fishy as f*ck...

oh yeah, and..

[pic - click to view]

Disgruntled ex-cops put hit lists on line and go on k!lling sprees everyday? Thats news to me.

And there is not one single shred off proof that drones were authorized or used, thats some sh*t conspiracy theorists made up.
 02-15-2013, 11:03 AM         #34
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, gang bangers k!lling eachother is no where near as entertaining as a well-trained and now rogue-cop on a mission to take out other cops...

fu*k gang bangers, let'em nuke eachother...
 5 years ago '04        #35
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
So if he dead why they find a his trunk burnt up
 02-15-2013, 11:36 AM         #36
Huff McGruff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Disgruntled ex-cops put hit lists on line and go on k!lling sprees everyday? Thats news to me.

And there is not one single shred off proof that drones were authorized or used, thats some sh*t conspiracy theorists made up.

Oh, and now k!lling 3 people gets a million dollar bounty on your head?

That's news to me...
 5 years ago '08        #37
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Huff McGruff said:

That's news to me...
It does when you're a trained k!ller vowing to k!ll as many cops as possible.
 02-15-2013, 11:45 AM         #38
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

That's news to me...
cops had NO intention of paying that. They were going to k!ll him one way or another...

Only way Dorner could've prevented that was by going to a fu*king news station and having his arrest televised.
 02-15-2013, 12:23 PM         #39
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't fu*king care why they're there. the fact is that they are and they are ruining their communities.

Little bi*ches like you are the reason nothing ever gets done.

"Oh lets understand them. let's relate to them and make movies about them", No you fu*king jackass, get fu*king Frank Castle down there and k!ll them... make examples of them... or hell, don't even have to k!ll them but make being in a gang at all a crime punishable by years in prison. fu*k them bascially.

Last edited by Games Addict; 02-15-2013 at 12:25 PM..
 02-15-2013, 12:45 PM         #40
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its ok to k!ll gangbangers who arent all criminals some of which who havent performed any crimes amd havent been found guility inthe court of law, but dorner cant murder no one its clear how racist you are.
I have no sympathy for anybody who is in a gang. I can't. They're all pieces of sh*t and just by being in a fu*king gang, they're enablers. They're saying what that gang does is okay, and that they want to be a part of it. Even comparing gangs to the LAPD will get you no where. The LAPD, with all the sh*t they've done in the past are still ten times better than any street gang.

Yes, I think its okay to k!ll gangbangers...

Most cops are good. Some are corrupt. No gang banger is good and they're all corrupt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy