Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5846 5846
Lebron Stans

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #102
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Gambino said:
I think this oversimplification is childish and lazy. There are first tier players like MJ, MAGIC, BIRD, KOBE, LBJ, SHAQ etc. Then there are second tier players like Jason Kidd, Clyde Drexler, Ewing, Paul Pierce etc. and then there are role players like Horry. Horry is not better than any of the players mentioned. LBJ fans that say Horry >>> Bryant are also saying Sam Cassell >>> LBJ. They know what MJ was referring to and they still use a weak pedestrian argument. If LBJ continues his current level of play he could end up surpassing MJ and KB but he has to do it consistently for a few more years and win a few more rings. It's not that difficult of a discussion but folks BX love circular arguments that go no where.
 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
n*gga actually said that Shaq is better than Kobe

[pic - click to view]

shaq is better than kobe
 5 years ago '13        #104
MannyAces 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 91 91
I guess Mike ddin't understand the question. Everyone knows LeBron is the best right now but from a legacy stand point Kobe is ahead. But I mean, Kobe's been at it for longer and bridged era's. LeBron ain't done yet. And I'm a Kobe "stan" by the way..lol..
 5 years ago '09        #105
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8505 8505
 5 years ago '05        #106
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
kd will surpass lebron
 02-15-2013, 07:14 AM         #107
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron bron will have more tha kobe in ten years:comeatmebro 3:
 02-15-2013, 07:18 AM         #108
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
kd will surpass lebron
hell be hurt before that::: shaqwhatever::iseeyo uplaya2:
 5 years ago '10        #109
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
Michael would also take kwame brown over tyson chandler and pau gasol
 5 years ago '04        #110
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
 Gambino said:
I think this oversimplification is childish and lazy. There are first tier players like MJ, MAGIC, BIRD, KOBE, LBJ, SHAQ etc. Then there are second tier players like Jason Kidd, Clyde Drexler, Ewing, Paul Pierce etc. and then there are role players like Horry. Horry is not better than any of the players mentioned. LBJ fans that say Horry >>> Bryant are also saying Sam Cassell >>> LBJ. They know what MJ was referring to and they still use a weak pedestrian argument. If LBJ continues his current level of play he could end up surpassing MJ and KB but he has to do it consistently for a few more years and win a few more rings. It's not that difficult of a discussion but folks on BX love circular arguments that go no where.
i agree...but I understand the standpoint that some think Kobe wasn't on that "tier" at the time of the first 2-3 rings. It is a compelling argument.
 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM         #111
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All that matters is who Phil Jackson would rather have.
 02-15-2013, 08:56 AM         #112
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
jordan is a competitor. he knows how close bron is to him and he's the first one to really challenge him, so he's not gonna give him props that easily...............

we see what ur doin mj
LMAO. n*gga please!

Jordan is a by product of championships...5 is closer to 6 if you didn't know. Kobe's style of play, hardware, is closer to mj's than lebron's. its about the rings and the skill set. lebron got the skill set; but he waaaay behind on the hardware.

6 for 6 of which could've been 8 for 8 if he didn't retire...and no game 7 in the nba finals! jordan is closin fools out!!! cant say the same for your king who went to go play with another king! easy road....but i aint mad.

just imagine if jordan went to play with magic and bird...i wonder what records he would set?

dont give me that but, but, but, pippen...pippen was always a number 2 and he was groomed by jordan.

lebron cant do it without wade; but wade already did it without him
 5 years ago '04        #113
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
5th page sorry i'm late
 5 years ago '08        #114
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
lebron will never ever be in mj's level just for the simple fact that mj is undefeated in in nba finals 6-0 & lebron is 1-2 so far, forget the stats at the end of the day you play for chips not stats...ask dan marino, patrick ewing, charles barkley & many more...
 5 years ago '10        #115
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 Gambino said:
I think this oversimplification is childish and lazy. There are first tier players like MJ, MAGIC, BIRD, KOBE, LBJ, SHAQ etc. Then there are second tier players like Jason Kidd, Clyde Drexler, Ewing, Paul Pierce etc. and then there are role players like Horry. Horry is not better than any of the players mentioned. LBJ fans that say Horry >>> Bryant are also saying Sam Cassell >>> LBJ. They know what MJ was referring to and they still use a weak pedestrian argument. If LBJ continues his current level of play he could end up surpassing MJ and KB but he has to do it consistently for a few more years and win a few more rings. It's not that difficult of a discussion but folks on BX love circular arguments that go no where.

Shouldve just closed thread after this
 5 years ago '09        #116
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8834 8834
 LAwLB15 said:

shaq is better than kobe
Only at defending
 5 years ago '06        #117
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
Not sure why everybody keeps latching onto that gambino dudes quote when for kobes first 3 championship he was not the tier one player he speaks of. That is the entire point of people bringing up horry...its not about how many rings you have its about how you win them and if you were the driving force behind them. He has 2 finals mvps for a reason and one should have went to gasol....and the reason teams had problems with them those years was not because of Bryant but because they couldn't matchup with their bigs (which was the driving force behind their 2 championships). The only team who came close to not having a mismatch down low were the Celtics
 5 years ago '08        #118
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 SeaJaiye said:
u think jordan doesn't like being called the GOAT?? his arrogant selfish a.ss acts humble but loves that sh*t

his 50th birthday espn celebration sh*t is being overshadowed by lebron's historic streak

he knows bron is close to him and it burns his soul to see it
LISTEN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHYT, WHEN U A 6 TIME CHAMP, UNDEFEATED IN THE FINALS MVP'ED OUT & ALL THAT YOU CAN BE AS ARROGANT AS YOU WANNA BE ...KOBE IS A 5 TIME CHAMP GUESS WHAT GIRL, HE ALSO CAN BE AS ARROGANT AS HE WANNA BE, WHEN YOUR GIRL LEBRON WINS A FEW MORE (IF HE DOES) THEN HE CAN BE AS ARROGANT AS HE WANNA BE END OF STORY

Last edited by Ridah; 02-15-2013 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #119
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
 3rdcoasta said:
LMAO. n*gga please!

Jordan is a by product of championships...5 is closer to 6 if you didn't know. Kobe's style of play, hardware, is closer to mj's than lebron's. its about the rings and the skill set. lebron got the skill set; but he waaaay behind on the hardware.

6 for 6 of which could've been 8 for 8 if he didn't retire...and no game 7 in the nba finals! jordan is closin fools out!!! cant say the same for your king who went to go play with another king! easy road....but i aint mad.

just imagine if jordan went to play with magic and bird...i wonder what records he would set?

dont give me that but, but, but, pippen...pippen was always a number 2 and he was groomed by jordan.

lebron cant do it without wade; but wade already did it without him
^^^^this! ETHER
 5 years ago '06        #120
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790
MJ is a fu*kin loon if he thinks Kobe is a superior player to LeBron.. Maybe years ago..

I think we still gotta wait a lil but and see with LeBron.. He's not that old yet..we gotta watch him further..

I'd bet he claims a few more titles before he slows down, and when he does slow down, I'd say he gets a few more playing a role on an even more stacked team, a la what Kobe is doin..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy