Epic Records To Pull Future's "Karate Chop" Remix Over Offensive Lil Wayne Lyric

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
This makes me reconsider how powerful Wayne is. Because Wayne is the highest selling rapper in the industry, and STILL got his record pulled. It shows you that maybe these rappers dont have the clout/influence we think they do. If they'll yank Wayne's sh*t, they'll yank anybodie's.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Di Warlord said:
uhhh, since when the fu*k did we attack anywhere in the Middle East before 9/11? Don't try to sound smart when you clearly don't know your facts
 5 years ago '10        #43
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Troubleman1990 is some overweight white kid from the burbs
 5 years ago '07        #44
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 275 275
 clipse_designz said:
Firstly my post was an (ironic) qoute from stalin which fitted into the topic.
What happened to him was beyond fu*ked up... but n*ggas die everyday b, people move on and forget about sh*t on a daily basis. If a rapper had used a punchline which was similar but to another race or another incident nobody would of said sh*t.
someone get this dumb a.ss n*gga outta here, got damn these are the fans of rap music today? No wonder this genre went to straight sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #45
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 275 275
 clipse_designz said:
cant remember people crying this much when kanye said it
now your just trolling, just stop it son
 5 years ago '04        #46
MIXTAPEKING864 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggaz arguing about a punch line get a life its alot of other stuff we could be worried about then a wayne punch line.....
 02-14-2013, 11:24 PM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I am not disagreeing with them but where were they when Weezy used the line the first time? At least be consistent. If they would have said something the first time then this would have never happened.
Maybe they didnt hear the line the first time. n*ggas keep asking that dumb a.ss question, sh*t i didnt even know wayne said the line the first time until today and i been fu*king with that n*gga music

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 02-14-2013 at 11:27 PM..
 02-14-2013, 11:29 PM         #48
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
uhhh, since when the fu*k did we attack anywhere in the Middle East before 9/11? Don't try to sound smart when you clearly don't know your facts
Here watch this documentary and educate yourself before you try to sound smart to me

Also see the Sanctions imposed against Iraq forIraq's invasion of Kuwait from 1991 until 2003 that resulted in hyperinflation, widespread poverty and malnutrition that lead to 1 million dead, in which the public began to protest over it.

Saddam was working with the united states, in which the US were willing unblock some of sanctions if Saddam gave them oil for food, yet the United States started to become greedy for more oil.

At the same time, the Al Qaeda identified the Iraq sanctions and the presence of U.S. military in the holiest sites of Saudi Arabia as a reason to k!ll Americans and 9/11 happened.

So our previous president, George W Bush thought of a plan of fooling the public that Saddam had Weapons of Mass destruction and somehow Saddam was friends with Bin Laden.

That's when we entered in the Iraq War and continued to bomb and bomb many innocent women and children, while secretly taking Iraq's oil for the US at the same time.

So like I said, learn your history before saying sh*t, when the truth shows that your dumb a.ss doesn't know a damn thing about.

Knowledge is power.
 02-14-2013, 11:31 PM         #49
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been seen this coming, If they dont they'll have to worry bout more backlash than ever
 5 years ago '04        #50
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Rashad69 said:
Really kind of surprised at how many people didn't know who Till was until this line.
hol on n*ggaz really didnt know till story
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
hol on n*ggaz really didnt know till story
they can only pretend for so long folk
 5 years ago '05        #52
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
how about all eminem's sh*t... i think he has a Till verse not mention the michael jackson and Reeves lines

sensitive ppl, who let them in ?
 5 years ago '04        #53
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 hollyfield420 said:
Or Andre 3000's use of Anne Frank on "so fresh and so clean"... I'm not into Lil Wayne, never been... but free speech is is free speech and as an artist you're always pushing boundaries.. some sh*t works , some sh*t doesn't... in this case it flopped, in Andre's case it was a hit because it was real music.
Theres nothing derogatory about hiding in an attic... but referencing how a person was brutally murdered is...
 5 years ago '04        #54
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Account001 said:
wayne line was not "good" in anyway shape or form... it was a straight forward, extra wack punchline that offended people. Then he was referencing the belittling and objectifying of women through the use of s3x.

and let me reiterate how super duper extra wack that line was... "beat the pus*y up" lines are almost as bad as rhyming Bacardi with party
And the sad thing is, is that, that's all he seems to rap about nowadays... every other line is about beating some p$$$y up.. smh.. and cats be thinkin he da greatest... smh
 5 years ago '12        #55
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
luckily i got the track right here.......... / downloads
 5 years ago '11        #56
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
 bigdog232 said:
Theres nothing derogatory about hiding in an attic... but referencing how a person was brutally murdered is...
lol, wow. Do u remember why she was in the attic, or what happened when she left? Its basically the same thing.

n*ggaz is still too sensitive tho.
 02-15-2013, 07:31 AM         #57
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
Is this a joke? CIA involvement in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq is well documented. Who do you think put those regimes in power? Let's not forget about Israel and the Gaza strip. Oh, and the Gulf War? This happens so often they invented a term for it, blowback. Every time we get involved, we can expect blowback from that involvement.
 5 years ago '05        #58
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
Its only a metaphor...
 5 years ago '04        #59
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 clipse_designz said:
The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.
He was 14 homie and beaten to death for supposedly whistling at a white woman..............
 5 years ago '10        #60
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$871 | Props total: 464 464
yeah not only was that line offensive, but it was horrible. in fact the whole song is horrible. dont know much about this Future dude, but all i know is i couldnt even listen to the whole song. i cringed the whole time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy