Apple to Cut MacBook Prices

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM         #21
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, I can't really agree with you here. A Mac is an investment in my opinion... I used to buy PC laptops because I just couldn't see myself spending "all that money" on a Mac, after buying 3 laptops in 4 years (due to viruses and them just crapping out) I decided to at least give Mac a try... I'll never go back. Years later my laptop still works like day one [/QUOTE]

If you went through 3 laptops in 4 years there's something wrong with you, not the computers.
 5 years ago '09        #22
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
Apple>PC any day of the week. I personally, can't fu*k with PC's. Helping someone on a PC is by far the most frustrating thing ever. Pisses me off to no end
 5 years ago '07        #23
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
If you went through 3 laptops in 4 years there's something wrong with you, not the computers.

I'm on Windows 7 on my MBP more than I'm on OS X. (Mainly because of games, better software for certain needs and a lot of my programs were originally bought on Windows) I was going to upgrade to Mountain Lion but my classmate is getting like 2 or 3 hours on a charge I'l stick to the Win7/Snow Leopard bootcamp configuration
 5 years ago '06        #24
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
THey don't come with dvd drives anymore... how da faq am I supposed to rip my cds or watch a dvd on the road?

yeah you can buy an external drive but this is supposed to be a macbook PRO... not a macbook AIR.

I'm staying with my 2009 model til the wheels fall off

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 02-14-2013 at 10:09 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #25
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Hackintosh
 5 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Everyone is a sheep though technically
 5 years ago '07        #27
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #28
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5233 5233
Listen, 95% of the companyies out there uses windows 95%. The other 5% you'll find apple from schools to some of the consumers out there. Apple's product is not compatible with some of other devices. Matter of fact the creator of PAGANI even has a windows embedded software into their vehicles!!! Who the heck wants to use ios when it's useless and non compatible + being the fact that all their devices are over priced garbage is not a good look.
 5 years ago '05        #29
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Ill miss having osx and win, but my next laptop will be tab/ultrabook design. I want both.
 5 years ago '05        #30
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #31
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Just picked up the Macbook Pro 13 inch without retina display the other day. Honestly, I watch HD on it and it looks f*ckin beautiful. Retina is nicer but not necessary. Non-retina will save you hundreds of $ too. Just switched over from a PC. I loved PC but can't imagine ever going back. Plus the fact that you can run Windows on a Mac now, it's over...

Last edited by Bullseye; 02-14-2013 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #32
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 WillScrillz5000 said:
THey don't come with dvd drives anymore... how da faq am I supposed to rip my cds or watch a dvd on the road?

yeah you can buy an external drive but this is supposed to be a macbook PRO... not a macbook AIR.

I'm staying with my 2009 model til the wheels fall off
They have both versions. They have the versions with and without a DVD drive. You don't have to get the one without the DVD drive.
 5 years ago '08        #33
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
Got my Macbook pro back in 2011 and it still runs just as fast as when i bought it

I'm mad i waited so long to switch

apple the don
 5 years ago '04        #34
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 RYLNYC said:
If you have an Apple computer, I have no idea how y'all prefer Android phones. The iPhone is definitely not better than the GSIII (for example), but the syncing you get between an iDevice and an Apple computer is second to none. Absolutely flawless.

MBP + iPhone + iCloud >>>>>

Agreed
 5 years ago '09        #35
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #36
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Got my Macbook pro back in 2011 and it still runs just as fast as when i bought it

I'm mad i waited so long to switch

apple the don
Did you get any insurance on it? Would you advise it?
 5 years ago '04        #37
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
ive used windows faithfully and over time the crashes and instability made me switch to mac Just to try something different. IM TELLING YOU I dont think ILL ever go back to PC... You can find GREAT Macbooks all around different retail shops and computer fix it stores... I don't have to buy brand new... a macbook is like a 2009 mercedes where as a 2013 PC is a 2013 Ford...Ill take that 2009 mercedes any day...
 5 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Did you get any insurance on it? Would you advise it?
Nah bro I didn't and I haven't had a single problem with mine
 5 years ago '04        #39
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
All these people saying Windows performance degrades over time must be the same ones downloading tons of pr0n and virus/malware-infested bullsh*t on a daily basis. My Windows PCs last years without degrading in hardware and software performance. Macs make it easier from a maintenance standpoint, but all that tells me is that half of you are too stupid or lazy to properly use Windows in such a way that it doesn't get bad over time. PEBKAC, basically. Oh, and A Mac is still a PC, dumbsh*ts. PC stands for Personal Computer. Differentiate between the two using Windows PC and Mac PC. fu*king marketing sheep got the Mac commercials having them think a Mac is something beyond this world compared to a "PC"
 5 years ago '08        #40
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
All these people saying Windows performance degrades over time must be the same ones downloading tons of pr0n and virus/malware-infested bullsh*t on a daily basis. My Windows PCs last years without degrading in hardware and software performance. Macs make it easier from a maintenance standpoint, but all that tells me is that half of you are too stupid or lazy to properly use Windows in such a way that it doesn't get bad over time. PEBKAC, basically. Oh, and A Mac is still a PC, dumbsh*ts. PC stands for Personal Computer. Differentiate between the two using Windows PC and Mac PC. fu*king marketing sheep got the Mac commercials having them think a Mac is something beyond this world compared to a "PC"
The first upset d!ckrider has arrived
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy