Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Y.G. said:
It's not. I know this for a fact. I have people in Sydney.
Cool, but that wasn't the point of my post.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 Vancouver said:
Cool, but that wasn't the point of my post.
I know but the two other dudes in here think that. That's why they kept bring up conversion rates, which are irrelevant.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I know but the two other dudes in here think that. That's why they kept bring up conversion rates, which are irrelevant.
Yeah, that's a weird argument I don't know what they're trying to accomplish with that.
 02-14-2013, 11:33 PM         #64
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
....if you're making minimum wage you're making just a enough to get by where you live.
Basically... & like sum1 already said im prettty sure if theyre givin a fast food worker 16 an hour than the cost of living out there is finding SOME way to get it bak
 02-15-2013, 12:02 AM         #65
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk about a bunch of UNDER ACHIEVERS..... some of you would prefer to work at a fast food restaurant over in kangaroo land rather then try to better yourselves??? WOW !!

As for for it being cheaper there or whatever. i recall pricing a car part for my Evo and if i recall right, the price was quite significant compared to getting it here in the good old U.S of A

Also for all you fu*ktards complaining about being here in America. If you don't like it go to one of these bullsh*t third world countries. over in afganistan and similar places you don't have people milking the government for food stamps, healthcare, free cell phones etc. you either survive, get shot and k!lled , OR you live in straight poverty.....

Let me see how many of you can deal with no low income apartment buildings, EBT cards, and the chance to scream racism everytime something doesn't feel right and you want to try and get money out of a someone or some place.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 donmeca2020 said:
talk about a bunch of UNDER ACHIEVERS..... some of you would prefer to work at a fast food restaurant over in kangaroo land rather then try to better yourselves??? WOW !!

As for for it being cheaper there or whatever. i recall pricing a car part for my Evo and if i recall right, the price was quite significant compared to getting it here in the good old U.S of A

Also for all you fu*ktards complaining about being here in America. If you don't like it go to one of these bullsh*t third world countries. over in afganistan and similar places you don't have people milking the government for food stamps, healthcare, free cell phones etc. you either survive, get shot and k!lled , OR you live in straight poverty.....

Let me see how many of you can deal with no low income apartment buildings, EBT cards, and the chance to scream racism everytime something doesn't feel right and you want to try and get money out of a someone or some place.
This is so American. Anyone who says that the country could have a better social safety net is automatically told, "hey, fu*ktard, look at those third world countries, look how bad it is over there, be grateful you don't have that!" What a fu*king pitiful and stupid argument that is; as if your country jumping over ankle height bars is something to be celebrated.
 02-15-2013, 01:17 AM         #67
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
This is so American. Anyone who says that the country could have a better social safety net is automatically told, "hey, fu*ktard, look at those third world countries, look how bad it is over there, be grateful you don't have that!" What a fu*king pitiful and stupid argument that is; as if your country jumping over ankle height bars is something to be celebrated.
from your username i take it your a Canuck???? so in all honesty what the fu*k do you guys got going for you ???? besides canadian bacon, Pamela Anderson, a few of my favorite rock groups. all you have is sh*tty weather and when your people come down to sunny south florida, they all drive like sh*t and from what people tell me who work " IN THE BIZ" they are the cheapest and horrible tippers ever. OHHH WAIT lets not forget how you got some canadians in their 40s to 50s at our beaches weighing in a 300 + lbs and walking around in speedos making people want to vomit....

Once again how is canada better and what are you bringing to the U.S.A other then the things i just listed ????
 02-15-2013, 01:34 AM         #68
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX economists all up in this thread.

Just like BX mathematicians were all up in this one

5 years ago '05        #69
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 donmeca2020 said:
from your username i take it your a Canuck???? so in all honesty what the fu*k do you guys got going for you ???? besides canadian bacon, Pamela Anderson, a few of my favorite rock groups. all you have is sh*tty weather and when your people come down to sunny south florida, they all drive like sh*t and from what people tell me who work " IN THE BIZ" they are the cheapest and horrible tippers ever. OHHH WAIT lets not forget how you got some canadians in their 40s to 50s at our beaches weighing in a 300 + lbs and walking around in speedos making people want to vomit....

Once again how is canada better and what are you bringing to the U.S.A other then the things i just listed ????
Wow, thanks for proving my point. Look at how you react when all I said was that America could have a better social safety net: with insults and racist generalizations. Guess what, Canada could have a better social safety net, too.
 5 years ago '08        #70
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,225 | Props total: 22085 22085
 phantomnation said:
^^^this..
More than $30/HR...can't really lump all grads together though
 5 years ago '04        #71
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 420 420
a can of coke is $3 here
a sandwich is usually $8-15
macdonalds meals cost $10

just putting it in perspective, Australia taxes the sh*t out of everything...
ciggerettes are around $16-$20
parking fines / speeding fines are like 200-300 bucks etc
yeah its expensive here, but like some have mentioned, its WORTH every CENT
(beautiful beaches and beautiful women of every colour)
peace
 5 years ago '11        #72
Pakchoy 827 heat pts827
space
space
$6,630 | Props total: 40466 40466
 donmeca2020 said:

Lol you obviously know nothing on Canada. For one they got "FREE" school and "FREE" medical benefits. While your trying your best flipping burgers at Wendy's to pay off your student loan they ain't got a care in the world. 2 regardless of their weight you make it sound like the US does have an obese population also. Aren't we ranked as the fattest country right now. All the obese people we have here who have to go to hospital who you think pays those bills. Honestly i would prefer to pay that higher tax than worry about paying of student and medical bills. On another note, while the US is trying to keep people of illegals out, Canada is accepting them. Canada has a point system for people with family, a degree, etc. If you meet the certain points they give you citizenship. So yea, Canada is actually trying to recruit smart young people from the rest of the world
 5 years ago '05        #73
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
No we dont.

and we still pay for health care by paying an insane amount of tax.
You can see that he put the word free in quotes, right?

Obviously we don't have free school, but it is a fraction of what it costs in America. And the tax rates between the two countries are actually currently very comparable. If you make between 35 and 85k in America, you get taxed 25% federally. If you make between 43 and 87k in Canada, you get taxed 22% federally. So, you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about.

Finally, taxation, while imperfect, is how we try to make somewhat just and equal societies. The same governments who have been against taxation and wealth redistribution are the same ones who want to take what tax money the government does get and put it heavily towards military, something that rarely helps create a better society. A society is better if you don't have gross inequality (which is a leading cause of crime and murder) and if you don't have people who cannot receive education and healthcare. If anything, we should tax people, especially rich people, substantially more in Canada, meaning more tax brackets for higher incomes (instead of stopping at 135k), so that we can actually have free school and less economic and social inequality. If anything, we're currently going in the wrong direction (what, with buying f!ghter jets and all), and have been since the 1980s when both the Cons and the Libs adopted neoliberal economic policies.
 5 years ago '09        #74
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
 dblock187s said:
move to Australia and work at mickey d's n*ggas
how's the bud in Australia?
 02-15-2013, 04:40 AM         #75
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much misinformation here. Australia's not perfect, cost of living can be high, but if you choose the right place to live its not that bad, plus if you work hard you can score a good job and get good money. The unemployment rate is about 6%. I've had the opportunity to travel and honestly it is the best place to live in the world for so many reasons.

And a Big Mac is not $9... maybe it is with coke and fries.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Mr Connoisseur said:
instead of moving all the way to australia, you could move to red deer or lethbridge and make the same or more working at a tim hortons.
True, Tim Horton's pays well in small towns. The downside, of course, is that you have to live in Lethbridge (not actually so bad) or Red Deer (really sh*tty). Apologies if you live in either of these places.
 5 years ago '09        #77
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
well someone posted Canada in this thread...I am looking into moving to Canada...

Not sure yet though thus being the reason why I don't know when....Plan to visit later this year probably at least to test the waters...
 5 years ago '05        #78
quik_seven 
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
lol at everyone hating on Australia I live in Brisbane Queensland and im currently earning $30/hour. Making $1050 a week after tax paying $175 for rent $120 on groceries wasting $200+ a week and still managing to save $500 a week.
About the high cost of living fu*k what ya heard its only high in Sydney and the mining towns (although in the mining towns you earn easily more than 80k per annum, but not the life for me) big mac cost ya around $5-6 $9.90 for a big mac hunger buster.
Queensland is where its at yeah its hot but so are the women, the hotter the better I say because the hotter it gets the less they wear.
$16/ hour aint sh!t got a friend working at mcdonalds and hes getting $20/ hour dont know why ya all hating on Australia based on "people you know here" everything here might be a bit pricey but thats why you have ebay.
rant over..
 5 years ago '04        #79
mefman 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
thank u quik_seven. real talk.

if dude paid $9 for a single big mac, they saw his dumb a.ss coming.

2 bedroom unit in inner sydney CAN be over $1000 a week, but that's for a high end unit. Most would be $400-900. I lived in the northern beaches of sydney (one of the rich area's) for 3 years and never paid over $400 a week rent.

The Australian government is keeping aboriginals down???? So getting free medical, free dental, paid education, extra a.ssistance and many area's that others don't, many more allowances as well as help with housing is keeping aboriginals down? In my opinion, yes! because it's teaching the youth to rely on government a.ssistance rather than stand on your own 2 feet!
 5 years ago '04        #80
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2469 2469
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
thats like saying making 40+ an hour in new york is the same as $40+ and hour in idaho or some sh*t, yeah its the same $ (taxes aside) but its not the same cost of living
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy