$16 a Hour Fast-food Employees?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
 DrX said:
not really, dude could be living at home or have roomates and saving his bread

yeah but also depends on rent and how much a economical car cost

but whats the exchange rate versus our dollar.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 420 420
Australia is the most expensive country in the world, hence the highest minimum wage...

We make it rain on these kangaroos................
 5 years ago '12        #23
fcm415 
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 3116 3116
Australians DONT have an open and tolerant culture. They dont like races other than whites. Shiet doesn't Snoop have a lifetime ban there for being black? How bout them aboriginese... they stay keepin em down, thats why they still bushmen ova there, they aint tryna help them nikkaz rise.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13691 13691
 ThaReapa420 said:
You're totally missing the point of his post...carry on being an idiot though
You're a f*ckin moron. The dude said you make more money in Australia compared to America. On paper, yes, but once you factor in the cost of living in Australia, no. I love how idiots like you are speaking on a place you've never been to though. Dumbass.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Canada
 5 years ago '04        #26
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 02-14-2013, 07:13 PM         #27
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah honestly, this is common sense. get your economics game up n*ggaz
 5 years ago '06        #28
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
$16 an hour....this dude must be broke
 5 years ago '04        #29
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 SkateboardT said:
I never said it wasn't player. I SAID that the Australian dollar an the American dollar are almost equal in value. Meaning 1 Australian dollar = 1 American dollar so the fact that Australian employee makes 16 dollars while American employee makes 7 for the SAME JOB means that Australians make more money than we do SINCE OUR DOLLARS ARE EQUAL. DO YOU COMPREHEND???

So you go live in Australia for 5 years provided the conversion rate stays the same, you save up a million. That million dollars in Australia, where a pack of cigs is 40 bucks, is going to be worth a million in America where a pack of cigs is 8 bucks. Get it?
Unless you're magically commuting between Australia and America everyday, this is pointless. You're absolutely right about the conversion rates but unless you work there and live here, who cares about the conversion rate?

What's the point of making $16 an hour if you can't spend it/enjoy it and you're barely getting by?

In an ideal situation, of course you'd save up all that money and just move back to America but that's impossible.

You make more, you spend more. There isn't much of an advantage. As far as I know, all minimum wage is relative to the countries cost of living. No one is living the good life on minimum wage ANYWHERE.
 5 years ago '11        #30
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
n*ggas livin in Australia now???

Lol just kidding I have family in Melbourne.

Dem at least 10 poisonous animals tho
 5 years ago '06        #31
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Aurora said:
This meme is bullsh*t
do you have pic though
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
My uncle in Australia is well off, used to own a successful restaurant and made nice cake off real estate. So I can't really contribute in regards to expensive costs of living, because understandably it was never something I heard him complaining about.
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 acclaimedknives said:
My uncle in Australia is well off, used to own a successful restaurant and made nice cake off real estate. So I can't really contribute in regards to expensive costs of living, because understandably it was never something I heard him complaining about.
Yeah I know, cool story.
 02-14-2013, 07:28 PM         #34
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall so fu*king broke
 02-14-2013, 07:34 PM         #35
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Unless you're magically commuting between Australia and America everyday, this is pointless. You're absolutely right about the conversion rates but unless you work there and live here, who cares about the conversion rate?

What's the point of making $16 an hour if you can't spend it/enjoy it and you're barely getting by?

In an ideal situation, of course you'd save up all that money and just move back to America but that's impossible.

You make more, you spend more. There isn't much of an advantage. As far as I know, all minimum wage is relative to the countries cost of living. No one is living the good life on minimum wage ANYWHERE.
Somebody with commonsense.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Okay since you're such an idiot that you're still missing the point let me break it down for you. He's not talking about nor factoring in cost of living or any of that sh*t...he's going dollar for dollar USA and AUS its pretty much the same given the current conversion rate...thusly if you worked in AUS for a year with little to no expenses you'd make vastly more money than you'd make in the US with the same job...do you get it now...you're talking chess and he's talking checkers...

fu*king moron.
That's f*ckin irrelevant. How they hell are you going to work in Australia and have no living expenses? Are you suggesting that people live under a bridge and beg for food?

It doesn't matter what the conversion rate of the currency is you moron. What good does it do you to live in Australia and convert your money to US dollars?

Obviously, if you're making minimum wage you don't even have extra cash to move to America. That makes all this currency conversion talk even more irrelevant.

And this guy had the nerve to call someone else an idiot.
 5 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
America is fu*kin dying slowly...
 5 years ago '08        #39
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Y.G. said:
That's f*ckin irrelevant. How they hell are you going to work in Australia and have no living expenses? Are you suggesting that people live under a bridge and beg for food?

It doesn't matter what the conversion rate of the currency is you moron. What good does it do you to live in Australia and convert your money to US dollars?

Obviously, if you're making minimum wage you don't even have extra cash to move to America. That makes all this currency conversion talk even more irrelevant.

And this guy had the nerve to call someone else an idiot.
Tell 'em mate!
 5 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Tell 'em mate!
I'm bout to airmail a baby kangaroo to your house n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy